Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Okay. So for the actual 'posts' how many do you want before the general public can start posting their own comments? Four? Five?

i would suggest five, what about others?
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Yeah, like the introduction used in Mohit and Sanaya's wedding thread thats GAed, we could something descriptive type similar so either a script or something descriptive like fairy tales/creative writing
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Meena_

hmm, ok. one more idea is like, you know, i don't know if it'll work or not, but we could make it like Tashan-E-Janam, so we could have a conversation between the characters planning a surprise for siddhant's bday and we could use the negative characters for more on the comical side? i'm not sure if this works or no?

I understand what you're saying but let's not cross the boundaries between the real and the fictional. It'll become too confusing and then there's the whole clash between Siddhant as the actor, a real human being and Kunj, the personified fictional character.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

I understand what you're saying but let's not cross the boundaries between the real and the fictional. It'll become too confusing and then there's the whole clash between Siddhant as the actor, a real human being and Kunj, the personified fictional character.

ok. well then we could pretend that jasmin bhasin and some of his fans are planning something for him on his bday? 
asmaanixx thumbnail

i would suggest five, what about others?

I think five would be good for now. If we end up having too much content we can reserve more posts.

This is the tentative format for now:

Post One: Introduction to the Birthday Thread
Post Two: Sid's Biography (include personal life info, filmography, awards/nominations etc.)
Post Three: Messages for Sid
Post Four: Gifts for Sid (writing pieces, poetry, edits, vms)
Post Five: Credits
Edited by asmaanixx - 8 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

I think five would be good for now. If we end up having too much content we can reserve more posts.

This is the tentative format for now:

Post One: Introduction to the Birthday Thread
Post Two: Sid's Biography (include personal life info, filmography, awards/nominations etc.)
Post Three: Messages for Sid
Post Four: Gifts for Sid (writing pieces, poetry, edits, vms)
Post Five: Credits

sounds good to me
asmaanixx thumbnail

Yeah, like the introduction used in Mohit and Sanaya's wedding thread thats GAed, we could something descriptive type similar so either a script or something descriptive like fairy tales/creative writing

Hmm... a fairy tale description fits the wedding since it evokes a 'happy ever after' feeling. It won't fit the birthday thread though. However, we can use the same aura. The mystical, enigmatic, alluring, charming ambiance is something that we can definitely work with.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Hmm... a fairy tale description fits the wedding since it evokes a 'happy ever after' feeling. It won't fit the birthday thread though. However, we can use the same aura. The mystical, enigmatic, alluring, charming ambiance is something that we can definitely work with.

yep, we can do it birthday way instead of wedding one. we can make it a Tashan type bday if thats fine?
asmaanixx thumbnail

ok. well then we could pretend that jasmin bhasin and some of his fans are planning something for him on his bday? 

We can definitely use Jasmin but then the theme will have to reflect her character if she is going to be at the center of it. For example, we can't have the write up describe Sid in an overly romanticized fashion because then it will lead people to have the wrong idea about them.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

We can definitely use Jasmin but then the theme will have to reflect her character if she is going to be at the center of it. For example, we can't have the write up describe Sid in an overly romanticized fashion because then it will lead people to have the wrong idea about them.

hmm, ok. then i guess, it could be us pretending it(excluding jasmin)?