Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

anu14 thumbnail
Okay!! so how about that?? I know that's still not good as Taani being there and telling him personally, but something is better than nothing..right?
And from here onwards is where I'm worried the most. I deviate from the actual storyline by introducing new characters of my own. i cannot begin to tell you all how petrified I am. Hopefully, you all will be supportive and..that's it.. I can't be coherent anymore.  
waiting anxiously for your verdict,

Aashi
benefits2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I admit,I was a little confuzzled in the beginning.Is the story's timeline after or before taani's engagemet?
But anyway,you really know how to use your words,don't you?
sailaja. thumbnail
Nice waiting for new entry
anu14 thumbnail

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello ppl! I had to wait the whole day to post this, since I did not know IF's policy of 20 posts/day.

All right, onto some possible good news or bad news (depending on how you take it)

1.    I was going through some other FF, analyzing them from a writer's POV rather than a reader's, when I had an epiphany which turned my blood cold. Ever since I began this FF, everybody was curious abt Taani's entry. I couldn't fathom why; until I realized most of the pairing FF on this forum have stories revolving around them only.

2.    Thing is, my FF has TaaRey in it; no doubt..but that's not all. I basically wrote a whole D3 sequel with a few changes here and there. So here you are going to get TaaRey, SwaRon, ViHa, Nimmi and all others.so it becomes a D3 FF and not just TaaRey. I am sorry if I never thought of the confusion the title would create.

3.    Next announcement is that I probably will change the title so as to avoid any further confusion.

4.    I will try to continue the story regardless, but a little feedback here and there would help me loads.

5.    Finally, I have decided on the timeline from which the story picks up. It's after Kria cancels returning back to New York. my story is based on events occurring before 24th January 2014 to be precise. So it's definitely after Taani's engagement.

I don't know how good or bad my work is, considering this is my first FF. but I sincerely hope it's good enough to draw u ppl in.

Aashi

Edited by anu14 - 8 years ago
Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rey renembering taani 
That yellow jacket *_* :')

Hayyyeee...

U left me with goosebunps by that scene :D

D3 Ff Ummm...kkk...
Bt let it v more of taarey :*
Plsss

N pls do uodate soon
anu14 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

anu14 thumbnail
Hello ppl! Got busy after putting the chapter up, nearly 870 views for just 4 chapters!!?? Wow! I'm still trying 2 wrap my head around that. thank you for the support.

I want to especially mention a few ppl
Muskan_TR:  u were the reason I put up the first 3 chapters so soon and included Taani flashbacks. She wasn't supposed to come until Chapter 6 or 7. All 4 u dear!

sailaja: I can count on her to be the first one to read my update, irrepective of the ungodly times I post them

benefits2001 : i can't explain the warm and fuzzy feeling I got, the first time I read your comment

Silent readers I appreciate your views, and understand if you all are 
not willing to share your thoughts so soon. But I humbly request you to recommend this FF to your friends if you all think I'm doing a decent job.

The reason I started writing this FF was because of the void I felt after D3 ended. plus I never got TaaRey.
Anyhow, plz lemme know how you all feel I'm doing so far. Improves my mood and updates come a lot sooner *winks*

Luv
Aashi

sailaja. thumbnail
Yes me frist and your doing good job keep writting dear all the best
anu14 thumbnail
N sorry dearies, I usually somehow post 1 update in the night. Aaj nahin ho payega..looks like mere imagination k pahiyon ko zang lag gaya hai.Probably will be in a better state of mind tomorrow.. until then Dil..Dosti..Dance
Aashi