Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ramya06

RES
Hi Geetha, thanks for pm. Right now i am caught up with exams. But will read and unres asap.

Unres
Wow! So in this SS no war will happen! Its a fresh and amazing concept. And your writing was beautiful, just loved the way you described everything! I too like the name padmavathy for karna's wife. And the lord has entered, great. Waiting to know what happens next, do update soon.
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya06

Unres
Wow! So in this SS no war will happen! Its a fresh and amazing concept. And your writing was beautiful, just loved the way you described everything! I too like the name padmavathy for karna's wife. And the lord has entered, great. Waiting to know what happens next, do update soon.

Thank you. 😊. Shall update soon!! 😳
KURT15 thumbnail
Content RemovedEdited by KURT15 - 8 years ago
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gee darling..its so beautiful! my kakrii❀️
and what l love most in all ur kakri was the most understandable kadu relationship by kri and the respect he gives for it. the love he has for his cousin and the reverence ,karna had towards kri..
and the word games as well..
i loved the single sentence of kunthi here,,the perfect kuthi.
I wont get bored to read to read such kakris.
love u dear..continue soon!
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

<font color="#ff00ff">gee darling..its so beautiful! my kakrii❀️</font>

<font color="#ff00ff">and what l love most in all ur kakri was the most understandable kadu relationship by kri and the respect he gives for it. the love he has for his cousin and the reverence ,karna had towards kri..</font>
<font color="#ff00ff">and the word games as well..</font>
<font color="#ff00ff">i loved the single sentence of kunthi here,,the perfect kuthi.</font>
<font color="#ff00ff">I wont get bored to read to read such kakris.</font>
<font color="#ff00ff">love u dear..continue soon!</font>

Thank you Dhii!! Every scene between Ka and Kri has become KaKri these days!!! πŸ˜†
MBcrazyfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Geeth..lov d Kakri scene...some unspeakable connection between them...n sp this part...
"I thought we were cousins," Krishna's smile was tinged with mischief.
"Suyodhana and Bheema are also cousins," Vasusena reminded.
"Fair point." Krishna agreed. πŸ‘
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MBcrazyfan

Hey Geeth..lov d Kakri scene...some unspeakable connection between them...n sp this part...

"I thought we were cousins," Krishna's smile was tinged with mischief.
"Suyodhana and Bheema are also cousins," Vasusena reminded.
"Fair point." Krishna agreed.πŸ‘

Thank you Prachi. I always liked the two interactions they had before the war. Krishna did genuinely seem interested in saving Karna at that point though it was already too late. I believe they had mutual respect and thats what I tried to bring in. Thanks to that horrible SPK, Krishna and Karna nowadays cant even ask each other the time without someone jumping in with Kakri!!! πŸ˜†
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ss...⭐️⭐️⭐️...Vasusena is going on a battle and before that his wife wants to pray...πŸ€”...Vasusena wants to spend some time with his wife as he's uncertain with the results of the battle......He bumps with Krishna and they both had a conversation...😎...I din't understand why Vasusena and Krishna are enemies if they are cousins...πŸ˜•...but written very beautifully...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...waiting 4 the next update......thank u 4 pm...πŸ˜ƒ...
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayeeta_06

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0066">awesome ss...⭐️⭐️⭐️...Vasusena is going on a battle and before that his wife wants to pray...πŸ€”...Vasusena wants to spend some time with his wife as he's uncertain with the results of the battle......He bumps with Krishna and they both had a conversation...😎...I din't understand why Vasusena and Krishna are enemies if they are cousins...πŸ˜•...but written very beautifully...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...waiting 4 the next update......thank u 4 pm...πŸ˜ƒ...</font>

Thank you. 😊. Happy you liked it. Shall update soon. 😳
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb update.
Loved the KaKri scene.
Great Going.
Waiting for the next.