Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Geetha..(I can call u that?) An awesome start with Karna's perspective... and also with Padmavati...this name never got its due.. StarB should have taken to this name and not the obsession with 'Vrushali'...  
So, this is one will not have a war, huh? I m assuming its gonna be a happy story then..πŸ˜† I so wished to read one of these kinds on MB. 
Plz do PM me as well.. I just bumped into the thread..πŸ˜†
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

Geetha..(I can call u that?) An awesome start with Karna's perspective... and also with Padmavati...this name never got its due.. StarB should have taken to this name and not the obsession with 'Vrushali'...

So, this is one will not have a war, huh? I m assuming its gonna be a happy story then..πŸ˜†I so wished to read one of these kinds on MB.
Plz do PM me as well.. I just bumped into the thread..πŸ˜†

Thank you. Of course, you can call me Geetha. Yes, its gonna be happy ending, and yea, I too wanted to read one of those... But no one except Bhasa seemed to have written a happy ending. Will definitely PM you! 😊
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Geetha maπŸ€—...just landed in forum n saw ur SS.. First of all concept of no war in itself is quite different and thus interested me to read through .. Padmavathy is nice name.. N good start .. Really interesting end with Krishna's entry...seems like plot is being set  ..now waiting for next πŸ˜Š

KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey Geetha maπŸ€—...just landed in forum n saw ur SS.. First of all concept of no war in itself is quite different and thus interested me to read through .. Padmavathy is nice name.. N good start .. Really interesting end with Krishna's entry...seems like plot is being set ..now waiting for next😊</font>

Thank you Riti. πŸ€—. Shall update soon!! 😊
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
On a side note...so many beautiful pieces by so many writers are kind of inspiring me to write something on Karna's wife as well...😊
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It was really damn beautiful, esp ur writting style it ws precise, w/o ny exageration yet it had a great flow nd same effect. I have hardly seen writers on Mytho forum (exception Hema dii) nt exagerating situations yet having an impressive effect! It ws really nice!
Spcl mention to the name PadmavatiπŸ˜›
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

On a side note...so many beautiful pieces by so many writers are kind of inspiring me to write something on Karna's wife as well...😊

Why not? πŸ˜‰ It will be nice!! 😊
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fleurdelice-

It was really damn beautiful, esp ur writting style it ws precise, w/o ny exageration yet it had a great flow nd same effect. I have hardly seen writers on Mytho forum (exception Hema dii) nt exagerating situations yet having an impressive effect! It ws really nice!
Spcl mention to the name PadmavatiπŸ˜›

Thank you so much!! 😊 I am so glad you liked it. I love the name Padmavathy too.   πŸ˜³
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
heyyy! another karna treat for me...from my darling... I am excited..the first part is as usual so nice.. u dragged me to aryavrath before war. ok.. and my king is swimming.. 
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

heyyy! another karna treat for me...from my darling... I am excited..the first part is as usual so nice.. u dragged me to aryavrath before war. ok.. and my king is swimming.

Er.. He has finished his swim!! πŸ˜‰. Thank you for reading darluu!!! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by KURT15 - 8 years ago