Frequent Posters

KURT15 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Content RemovedEdited by KURT15 - 8 years ago
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well written Geetha...
And I loved the fact that you named her Padmavati...That is the name I love the most of all the fictitious names given to Karna's wives...Atleast this name is mentioned in Bengali Mahabharat.

Please continue...And I loved the part where you said that maybe Padmavati was going to ask Lord Shiva to spare his life...How hard it must be for all those women who send their husbands to war...uncertain of whether she will ever see him again...All happiness, joy n dreams end in one moment of death...

Beautiful work as usual...

MBcrazyfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey nice work Geetha...for a moment I thought its last memory wit Karna's wife but Krishna s entry is totally unexpected... Waiting for next part...😊
@amrita..rightfully noted...nice to call her padmavati.. Vrishali s completely fictional name coined in Mrintyunjay...
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it.
thanks for the PM.
Please continue.
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, GC. Beautifully written.⭐️ Your writing reminds me of "en vazhi thani vazhi". Your ideas are really one of a kind. Eagerly waiting for the next part. And I am very much happy that you named her Padmavathy.😃.🤗 I was fed up with Vrishalis and Supriyas.😆
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Well written Geetha...

And I loved the fact that you named her Padmavati...That is the name I love the most of all the fictitious names given to Karna's wives...Atleast this name is mentioned in Bengali Mahabharat.

Please continue...And I loved the part where you said that maybe Padmavati was going to ask Lord Shiva to spare his life...How hard it must be for all those women who send their husbands to war...uncertain of whether she will ever see him again...All happiness, joy n dreams end in one moment of death...

Beautiful work as usual...

Thank you Amrita. I like the name Padmavathy too and have been naming her that in all my fics. Thank you for reading. 😊
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MBcrazyfan

Hey nice work Geetha...for a moment I thought its last memory wit Karna's wife but Krishna s entry is totally unexpected... Waiting for next part...😊

@amrita..rightfully noted...nice to call her padmavati.. Vrishali s completely fictional name coined in Mrintyunjay...

Thank you. Shall update soon. 😊
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Loved it.
thanks for the PM.
Please continue.

Thank you. Shall update soon. 😊
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

Wow, GC. Beautifully written.⭐️ Your writing reminds me of "en vazhi thani vazhi". Your ideas are really one of a kind. Eagerly waiting for the next part. And I am very much happy that you named her Padmavathy.😃.🤗 I was fed up with Vrishalis and Supriyas.😆

Thank you. I hope you won't get tired of Padmavathy!! 😆 . But ur reading and appreciating this is a great honour coz I know how you feel abt Karna. Thank you for reading!!! 😊