Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Dude your biggest baby is Ii. No doubt. I guess it's again dude who will have to apologise.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Phir se padha maine usske bhari dialogues samajne ke liye
Kuch faida nahi hua
Ya toh iska dialogue kam karo
Ya phir angrezi
🤣
Errantnomad thumbnail
Ayyada!! Already the tethered seam is beginning to split and my my!! both are are going full flow , not holding back and hitting the ball out of the park.

Dude, bas tum enough II ! Enough II Bolthe rehena. Wahi kaafi hai ! Uske aage kuch mat bolna. Wonly that suits you. LOL. Waise Balcony se utkar kyun aaye... Oh this is fun !! It's like she has woken a sleeping giant in him.

And II's libido is starting to kick in folks 😃 .

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update nisha 
KM03 thumbnail
Ayyoyo dude it's not about Athim or anything else she just needs your attention and care
As usual Awesome update Nisha thank you!
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I read it twice to get some aspect of it 😉

It was a blow of words with the absence of emotion other than love and compassion.

She lost weight 😭 how much did she have to lose? Maybe she lent some of the weight to his angel 😛

He couldn't imagine life without her, ofcourse he could not 😳 ❤️

They have created a flesh of their flesh already yet they are ready to as ever to draw their battle lines and sink their claws into each other's flesh in no time. And that's what is the essence of the lean guy and slender woman.
tiachh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Nisha ab Jeldi   se patch up kara do bas  Edited by tiachh - 8 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So this is the "rejection" after NiVi's birth he keeps referring to in future updates where he recalls how II takes everything to heart and he learnt his lesson two weeks after nivi's birth? 

I guess abhi yeh khatam nahi hua hai. II might do something extremely drastic like keeping really quiet and minding her own business in the house cause she is hurt and depressed. Maybe...who knows! 

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shes needy da. love her, love her, love her. Both know they are right in their own way. Her insecurities are heightened from the fact that this guy is literally DUMB! He expects her to understand the clues he gives without saying anything,but all she wants are words!   
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh oh!!!
I hav read it twice and still I m not able to understand there real reason to fight?
And of course the dialogues which were way too heavy or I should say complicated for me to understand!!
But never mind I loved it then also..

And I hate Bala more now as he has created difference between new parents
Who were so much happy in there own world 😡