Frequent Posters

tiachh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha plz one more update I know I m being greedy   Plzzz 
SWAN123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
He tethered between compassion and fury. So do I.

We have always known II to be a raging bull with R&B and a mouse with her Bala and Vandu. But now she's his angels Mom. I get it! The man needs Paris to stay sane!! And be gainfully employed. Imagine Someone like Bala being married to tantrum queen they guy would lose his job!

There are so many occasions where he has rescued her from Bala.

But we love R&B for the man he is. Taking unreasonable demands into stride, loving his wife and never once saying the damn word. Simply bring there for her and needing her warmth.

Fantastic update ...Who will be the wise one now Nisha?!
I wish II would know you won't have a loved one to slam all your life ask me

😭

And II how is hurting about your dad the same as your Brother in laws bad mood or perceived hurt???Edited by SWAN123 - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Main keh  rahi hoon ...she needs TLC. RB samjho please. Ladayi is just a banana...yes she is insecure about the status difference. She doesn't want bala and vandu to feel any less and doesn't want the bhallas to know that they feel that way at times. In her aate outs to smoothen things she usually wrecks them. The fact that she unabashedly fights with the dude shows clearly that she feels entitled to do so. Jab koi kisi ko apna maanta  hai usi se itni ladayi karta hai.
Errantnomad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

Main keh rahi hoon ...she needs TLC. RB samjho please. Ladayi is just a banana...yes she is insecure about the status difference. She doesn't want bala and vandu to feel any less and doesn't want the bhallas to know that they feel that way at times. In her aate outs to smoothen things she usually wrecks them. The fact that she unabashedly fights with the dude shows clearly that she feels entitled to do so. Jab koi kisi ko apna maanta hai usi se itni ladayi karta hai.

Shruthi TLC!! The way he has her pinned to the wall , not sure about the 't ' in TLC 😳 😃 . But jo bhi ho this ladayi is paisa vasool. 😆 .
A verbal barrage all guns blazing.

Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
And I think for some of us married ladiej ha ha!!we can rant about the misgivings of our side of the family but if and when the husband sharpens his claws on our side of the family , then it's a serious no no territory going there kind 😆 .
They are mine to love or trash types.

Some of us women with a single minded devotion go about shooting ourselves in our toe that can leave an onlooker zapped . II did eggjactly that.

Now that the cats are fighting and soon will make their noises too 😃 , wonder what Ranjanji will hv to hear . My gut feeling is II is going to go about this with her mooh Phulaoed for a couple of days. I'm not sure if she will extend the olive branch so soon for this was the worst of the fights they have had both sides. But let's see what Nisha has to give.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Ok a little something to share about men 😊 . My brother and SIL called me today mrng to say that their car had a somewhat big accident. Heard their story. Bad weather conditions and the brakes just refused to hit on a red light and collided with another vehicle.
The other car was a red brand new one driven by a lady.
So I go about it this way all concerned to check if everyone was ok and stuff. Thankfully damage was only to the cars .
And when I narrate this to my husband
he immediately picks up the phone and goes this way to my brother

" bro heard that you got kissed by a lady in red today" 😡
And my brother responds " ya buddy! A costly kiss man."

Men will be men. Arrgh 😡 .
Thought of sharing this. I think we ladies hold on and don't let go of things that easily
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She was spoiling for a fight...for feeling neglected...athuku bala became a reason...totally unnecessary topic...and she wants to fight...but she wont give the correct reason...kalyanam agi 1yr achu...also had a first kid...R&B ku innum puriyala...she always thinks one and fights for another...
but can't blame the guy as well...I dont think he could ever imagine this reason...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Swati... are you saying just because its one year of their marriage and now that they have a kid also they shouldnt fight ??????
She is basically going through her post pqrtum depression mode...most women do...emo ho jati hain...its no big deal..
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
#RB. Grammys tribute to BBking and a yet another blues artist Ruth brown gets lifetime achievement award.