Eagerly waiting for Present Update.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Woow it was so sweet...
Like II when I was having my second
I was always praying this one should not be silent and shy
As my elder one is shy

It's so realistic for a mom to think or imagine how her coming baby would be like
Or how she wants her to be!!! 😆
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please update present.. without anymore forwarding it.. thanksEdited by munira053 - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Errantnomad thumbnail

Yep, adding on

For the love of Turkey sandwich
For the love of Sam Adams
For the love of Rasmalai
For the love of Choco truffles
For the love of paneer tikkas

Update pleej 😛
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This is happening so much these days and my reaction is exactly this:-
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was wondering why I didn't get a single reply yesterday and then I realized about a minute ago that my message didn't even get posted here. Dunno if I should blame IF or the internet service. 
Anyway, HELLO people🤗
How is everyone doing??? Sorry I am unable to b much of a regular these days. Been travelling a bit. Ever since I got done with exams I seem to have flown to a different world😆

NISHA

Very sorry to hear about your health woes. Do take better care. You are such a warrior princess yourself. Back ache thoda theek hua toh chali extra kaam karne. And I know you've begun writing another story but am resisting the urge to read it till I reach home in another 2 weeks. Don't wanna b addicted to another story and be yelled at by my friends on the trips.
Hope you are well otherwise. Loved the updates as usual. Will get back to writing reviews and gushing soon. Take care.
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

I was wondering why I didn't get a single reply yesterday and then I realized about a minute ago that my message didn't even get posted here. Dunno if I should blame IF or the internet service.

Anyway, HELLO people🤗
How is everyone doing??? Sorry I am unable to b much of a regular these days. Been travelling a bit. Ever since I got done with exams I seem to have flown to a different world😆

NISHA

Very sorry to hear about your health woes. Do take better care. You are such a warrior princess yourself. Back ache thoda theek hua toh chali extra kaam karne. And I know you've begun writing another story but am resisting the urge to read it till I reach home in another 2 weeks. Don't wanna b addicted to another story and be yelled at by my friends on the trips.
Hope you are well otherwise. Loved the updates as usual. Will get back to writing reviews and gushing soon. Take care.

Hullo backpacker enjoy your trips. Hv loads of fun
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted next part of Indradhanush for Ashu
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thankieee
Reafinggg abhiii