Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Why does Bala have to keep giving such blant statements???? Gadhaaa kahinka! Arghhh!😡 The Bhallas are being soo genuine and nice and warm n in return thy get THIS FROM BALA..!
BALA PLS THROW UR ENVY OUT THE WINDOWS N ENTER MM. Don't stay thr to insult others and stoop yourself LOW! 

Bechari II fell for the Prankkk...tooo cuteee!🤣
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Looks like only mommy is not getting to hold her daughter awake🤣
But II dude already told you that unless u have boobs u have advantage in holding nivi 

LOVED their bonding...RANJAN Manny mavvy all r having blast
So adorable 

RANJAN is adorable 
Firstly he planked II and then 
He was pissed  with Manny to show up and bossing him and not giving chance to hold nivi
I mean he is such a darling!!!

And and Bala well I think he has to take a back seat now and all should just ignore him ðŸ˜ˆ

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Bala too has recently had a baby. Nivi and everything around her bribes stuff into shaper relief for for poor Bala I'm sure.

But then the man needs to Greco up and refrain from nitpicking! That needs no logic and anyone can do that. It was II first, then RnB was at the receiving end and now Ranjan 😲

Life's a race only if you choose to run it. If he can be realistic about his Brother I wish he would be the same about RnB and II too.

Loved loved the Bhalla household has transformed with the tiny bundle 😳 It's made even Ranjan lighten up and be a prankster awww sweet. She's getting cuter by the day!! I can imagine 😳 🤗
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey people!

Hope all's well and Nisha hope you have gotten better 🤗
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hello NeelAsma and everyone.
Nisha, any relief?
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey everyone Asma Preeti and everyone else...,
Hope all r well
And our author Sahiba hope u took sufficient rest..
And get well soon!!
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Bala too has recently had a baby. Nivi and everything around her bribes stuff into shaper relief for for poor Bala I'm sure.

But then the man needs to Greco up and refrain from nitpicking! That needs no logic and anyone can do that. It was II first, then RnB was at the receiving end and now Ranjan 😲

Life's a race only if you choose to run it. If he can be realistic about his Brother I wish he would be the same about RnB and II too.

Loved loved the Bhalla household has transformed with the tiny bundle 😳 It's made even Ranjan lighten up and be a prankster awww sweet. She's getting cuter by the day!! I can imagine 😳 🤗

knock knock... remember Bala how RB stepped up and perfomed the pooja as vadu's brother at baldies naamkaran??? count your blessings and shut up dude,  Bhallas have money yes, but alogside they also have grace. so dont push it! 
KM03 thumbnail
"Now I know why everyone wanted me home... mera bacha churaane ke liye"
Now you know that II😆
Before II joins the job can Dude take II and NIvi to Paris for few days, I don't think Ranjan will give permission
I am sure he won't allow her to go to DII also, Amma Appa should come to MM to see Nivi ðŸ˜Š
poor II and Appa first it was only dude now Ranjan also don't want her to go to DII

Errantnomad thumbnail
Hey Nisha are you feeling a little better now with whatever care you are taking. ?Hope it's providing you with some relief
Take care.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Everyone likes to draw attention but the kind of attention Bala is drawing on to himself is of the UNWANTED KIND and he's digging a hole for himself here .

And the father in law pulling a fast one on his daughter in law had me squirming as well.
I was thinking for a brief while " ayyo where is he going with this". 😆

And 😆 he doesn't want Manny at Mm now and as a matter of fact , wants her to really take a hike .😆 .

And Manny making it clear to all around and asserting her right and the poor mother of the baby
Forced to wander restless in her home waiting for her chance to hold her baby!

Loving it.Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago