Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SWAN123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh no you are in pain and walking around@ work .. I wish I could loan you my chutthi for tomorrow!

You need to rest your back and do give deep heating patches a try. Do see a doc if it's more than you feeling a muscle or 2.

Take care my dear❤️
KM03 thumbnail
Nisha please take rest and feel better soon.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nisha...please take care...back pain are frustrating and irritating...do take rest.🤗
Putti...Vani. ...hi..🤗
Hello to everyone else also...

Errantnomad thumbnail
Darn it!! You Dishwasher tray!! You ditched Nisha! That too on a Saturday night!!
Not done !!
But seriously back pain is not a joke!!

Ok Nisha, I will tell you what works for me best during my episodes of low bk pain .

I hv moov / volini stocked as I hv repeated nagging episodes .
I apply moov or volini and let it work on my muscles for a good 15- 20 mins and just when the sting is beginning to reduce , use a hand shower and let the heat work on my muscles and this way I find the circulation to get going. Specifically doing this before hitting the bed at night helps me to sleep relatively better on my sides and also roll over sides. I repeat this next day morning before I hit the shower for my bath. Pretty much works like an othadam.   This steadily helps me get flexibility. About two to three days it gets better for me.

I know the way appointments work is ridiculous / atrocious but please see how soon you can get one and if This is a first catch of sorts DO NOT IGNORE

Take care Nisha. Hope you feel better soon
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Take care Nisha! Hope you get well soon 😊 take proper bedrest if u can for backpain !
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I am so sorry u guys... I threw my lower back out, and have been in SO MUCH PAIN
I have been like a 90 year old the last couple days
Hope it gets better walking around at work today

I was so frustrated with the dishwasher tray I shoved it angrily on Sat night... and havent stood straight ever since

Awww Nishaaa.. pls do takecaree of yourself. First health comes, then update! No worries, we will wait patiently...!

God bless you! Wish u a speedy recovery...

Well I have a home remedy for lower back ache, You can use any herbal oil..olive oil, coconut oil or eucalyptus oil ... You need to heat the oil until warm and then apply slowly on your aching area and massage in circles.  I believe you will get a great relief.
charlie1950 thumbnail
Back pain no good 
U need rest ,warm oil massage (castor oil great for healing ) and warm/hot compressions 
But most important is REST.

We r not going anywhere
we will wait
Tc
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Aiyo! Hope you are feeling better !

Please take rest! Running around will only aggravate! I know it is easier said than done.

May be an urgent care till u get your doc appt.
RedGarnet thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope you feel better soon Nisha! Take rest if you can.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Take care Nisha!

I do hope you have someone around to give you a good rub till you find a doctor. ❤️ 🤗