Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ayya!!
Nisha please take care !!

Looks like everyone has something or the other...
Guys pls tc...
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
And you don't say sorry. Please.
We demand updates and turn of events in story as if our right without actually knowing your issues. Sorry about that. As have been one of most demanding ones.
Hope you have been to doctor and taking medicines.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nisha, hope you have or find a neighbour like you. Helping out people in distress.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
No need to say sorry Nisha
U take care and we will be happy with earlier updates
U don't worry
😉
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please take care Nisha !!
Back pain can be really awful to cope with ! Hope you have been to the doc and are taking meds to manage it in the midst of your hectic schedule !
If not, please do, as such aches can get chronic !! An electric heating pad can help alleviate the pain. 
Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Take care nishaaa...try to get some rest...🤗

I am fine asma...just a lil busy schedule going on...😊
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Nisha, take care of your back, it's the most frustrating pain ever...We have a chhutti today in BC -  family day so generally chilling out. Was thinking how it would be for RB to be separated from his precious Nivi. I guess he's got to go back and considering he's  also become quite inseparable with his daughter just like Ranjan has become inseparable with his grand daughter, it will be quite something when he has to eventually leave. And I can imagine II aiming a few pot shots at him  at the same understanding his anxiety. he'll surely make her crazy asking her to record every moment of nivi's life away from him just so he doesn't miss anything. So refreshing to see him connected with his family in this manner. Can't imagine a young successful rich intelligent guy In Today's day and age being so emotionally connected. I guess it's all about the values you have been taught growing up. 
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha...pls take care of yourself!!! 
Thank you for all the awesome updates!!!  Have lots of hot showers---they really help loosen the muscles up!!!  ðŸ¤— Hope you feel better soon!!!

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I am so sorry u guys... I threw my lower back out, and have been in SO MUCH PAIN
I have been like a 90 year old the last couple days
Hope it gets better walking around at work today

I was so frustrated with the dishwasher tray I shoved it angrily on Sat night... and havent stood straight ever since

Take care nisha 
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I am so sorry u guys... I threw my lower back out, and have been in SO MUCH PAIN
I have been like a 90 year old the last couple days
Hope it gets better walking around at work today

I was so frustrated with the dishwasher tray I shoved it angrily on Sat night... and havent stood straight ever since

You won't find a better person to understand that pain, please just take rest it might be frustrating but that would help you heal. Get well soon!!