Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I just loved the father and daughter bonding I had wanted one too thanks for the update 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont know Jyo

I just got done writing a chapter

I dont know what the next chapter will be until I start writing the next one
jyothi_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I dont know Jyo

I just got done writing a chapter

I dont know what the next chapter will be until I start writing the next one

Nisha can we please get one more I am waiting for nivi to go back to mm and see the bhallas enjoy with her and ofcourse lasyas jealousy just like her mami 
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sorry it was a foochar within the present part

Pritee asked for a father daughter part

This is so so good. Bonus.
Father daughter wanting to get rid of mummy.
Thank you Nisha. Thank you so much.
You read mere maan ki baat? It wasn't me who vocally expressed I did want it but someone surely did make a post about it.
Thank you for writing it with me in your mind. My first.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nisha, so good to see you online and Charing. I guess real life really keeping me you busy.
Good day / night guys.
jyothi_cool thumbnail
It was me who vocally asked preethi I thought you asked aswell 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Nisha i so wanted nivi and dadee together after the last update...
It was just adorable 👏

"She cant get date or get married until she is 50" said the man that spoke few words
This is the case with almost all dad of world and our dude is no exception 😃

And these two II and dude r getting cuter and cuter day by day or update by update.. 😳
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahahahahahha! This is suchhhaaa sweetttooo updateee!
Dadeee n Nivi baby on one side n II on the other! 🤣🤣

I sooo loveddd thsss updateee!❤️
KM03 thumbnail
Dad and Nivi lovely bonding ❤️   Will love to read many more of such cute movements of dad and NiVi.  Poor II dude is actually waiting for her to leave 😆
Thank you Nisha!
Errantnomad thumbnail
"""Dont spend two hours in the tub with her, DO NOT feed her espresso, No jeans and BR tee, no James Patterson books, no death metal, no everything u do" she said breathlessly

He half smiled at his daughter as his wife walked out""
----

Traditionally , the primary bond is looked at as being between the mother and the new baby and the father is there to protect that bond.
And It's easy to assume that the mother will naturally have a stronger connection with the baby while the paternal bond takes some time to develop.

We see a few fathers bonding at birth and some even later when the child grows up to engage in a sport that the father loves.

Even today where in the nuclear family set ups , where dads are learning to be hands on, I hv seen many nervous new to be dads saying I wouldn't know what to do if the baby is a girl, how do we bond with them?

Other than the physical act of nursing, R&B does everything else, helps with bathing, dressing, and changing diapers. He reads to, snuggles with, and holds cuddles and soothes Nivi. He picks up and brings her to II for her feeds in the middle of the night when II needs her sleep and then takes Nivi back for burping.

A lot of new dads feel nervous that babies are fragile . The best thing about R&B as a dad is he is not worried about being perfect. And this is where II senses the competition. LOL.

Nivi responds to comfort, to being loved. The unique connection between the new dad and his baby is special . And r&b has formed this bond while Nivi was still in II's womb. Nivi feels it . She senses it.