Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This is Wht Sosy does to u..
I had searched postpartum depression,its symptoms and all bout it...
And by chance my hubby took my phone and he got the shock of his life
He was like why r u searching all this aren't u late for PP Arishka is three 😡
And I was like arghhh 🤢
How to explain love and tension we r going through be coz of II condition to hubby!!!
jeetega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Feeling sad for II. Only Ranjan seems to put his selfishness aside and give priority to II and her condition.

Feeling furious with R&B. He is acting like a selfish jerk. He got her and baby to MM and only taking care of the baby. Both mother and baby need attention at this intial stage. I understand he doesn't know being a man. But when he had got her here, he should have checked with her mother and doctor about the attention and care required for both of them. Even when she has been diagnosed, he doesn't have the decency to call her Amma atleast and discuss with her and make a decision that is good for both baby and her.

I reached bet if Ranjan didn't check on her, it would have turned worse.

No matter what, after pregnancy, a woman require her mother's or some close female attention to soothe the insecurities being a new mother.
Edited by jeetega - 8 years ago
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Helllaaa SoSyiansss...!🤗
I hope all are doing great.😛

The Special Index for Thread 63 has been updated. Wanna recollect memories, just click onto this link!😛😳

Thank you Sonal Di for granting me permission to give a shot on special index. 🤗I had a great time!😳

Love and Hugs,
Sunita

Edited by avni_19 - 8 years ago
guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jeetega

Feeling sad for II. Only Ranjan seems to put his selfishness aside and give priority to II and her condition.

Feeling furious with R&B. He is acting like a selfish jerk. He got her and baby to MM and only taking care of the baby. Both mother and baby need attention at this intial stage. I understand he doesn't know being a man. But when he had got her here, he should have checked with her mother and doctor about the attention and care required for both of them. Even when she has been diagnosed, he doesn't have the decency to call her Amma atleast and discuss with her and make a decision that is good for both baby and her.

I reached bet if Ranjan didn't check on her, it would have turned worse.

No matter what, after pregnancy, a woman require her mother's or some close female attention to soothe the insecurities being a new mother.

Completely agree with you. Yes, this is just fiction, just a story but in a situation like this in real life, the hubby and Inlaws are being inconsiderate (ok, I will say it-jerks!) for a.hiding it from her parents for fear of reproach and b.for trifling with her health. This is not a casual temper tantrum or mood swing! They didn't even follow the doctor's advice! To put it bluntly: This is not something that can be cured by a few casual rounds of sex even!
A request to nisha the author: taking the story where you wish is your prerogative but since many in this forum look up to you, I request that atleast as a side post, please mention the true implications of pp depression or add a link to further reading so people are not misinformed and do not take it casually.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avni_19

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Helllaaa SoSyiansss...!🤗</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I hope all are doing great.😛</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">The Special Index for Thread 63 has been updated. Wanna recollect memories, just click onto this link!😛😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thank you Sonal Di for granting me permission to give a shot on special index. 🤗I had a great time!😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Love and Hugs,</font>
Sunita

Hey Sunita u hav done a marvellous job
It's looking great
👏
And yes who am I to give permission dear
Sosy belongs to all of us and it's just mutual adjustment for everyone's ease
⭐️ 😆
Tuc_Mob thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for Appa's reaction on the II's situation.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: guy3

Completely agree with you. Yes, this is just fiction, just a story but in a situation like this in real life, the hubby and Inlaws are being inconsiderate (ok, I will say it-jerks!) for a.hiding it from her parents for fear of reproach and b.for trifling with her health. This is not a casual temper tantrum or mood swing! They didn't even follow the doctor's advice! To put it bluntly: This is not something that can be cured by a few casual rounds of sex even!
A request to nisha the author: taking the story where you wish is your prerogative but since many in this forum look up to you, I request that atleast as a side post, please mention the true implications of pp depression or add a link to further reading so people are not misinformed and do not take it casually.

Thanks a lot you guys for maing the forum a little more educative !
I always thought we got a window to many things in life apart from what we regularly see around us through this story...Now with this request of yours you have actually lead a way!
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
64 aayega to bataoge please?
Errantnomad thumbnail

The thing that struck me most in this is that how one can look at parental intuition and maternal instinct.

At times it's premonition and at times it's inference I think that help us make sense of intuition. An experienced mother in Mrs.Iyer senses that something is off, inferring from the situation knowing the core of her daughter and then we have the new mother questioning herself trapping herself inside her mind not trusting her own maternal instincts for now. In a way II has always been insecure about her own instincts

I am not sure about appa's reaction here but for Amma I think it would be more of a disappointment than anger
at the Bhallas with regard to her daughter's condition/ situation for she was the one who forcibly convinced Appa to let II go to MM saying either one of them between the Bhallas / Iyers had to let go .

Sometimes a person's disappointment in you can make you cringe more than that person's anger. In a way I think dude knows this, that's the way I would interpret in him texting vandu about pushing II to start her singing lessons whereas he knows that Amma has been more vocal / persuasive about II's singing.
I might be wrong in my inference here but I see that text to vandu and not to Mrs. Iyer by the dude as his guilt speaking .

And more than instant gratification of   
Appa wanting to throttle the bhallas it will help II's situation if he is able to rein himself in here from having a go at the Bhallas how much ever tempting it might be.

Lovely Nisha. Thank you
The cliff hanger endings to every recent update of yours has us eating out of our hands. Waiting for an early evening update and hoping you can give us one. 😊 .