Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Could be Nish...I am just talking from my own experience...In my college, even in my batch, every girl was in a "relationship"...and went ahead and married another guy whom their parents showed...in 90 % cases...in these days, every IT guy wants another IT girl who needs to work so that they can get 2 houses, big car, go vacations etc...I am talking about the perfect educated middle class...if being the IT guy you had a emotional affair with another IT girl, then the chances that the IT girl u marry would have done the same with another...only difference is that ---- now this girl will be of the same caste and with proper horoscope match of yours...

In all this, the AMMA and APPA have no clue of what their son or daughter is doing...
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swathi
To answer your earlier Q
II and R&B have been married for less than 10 years at this point of "foochar"
Its completely normal to have a great sex drive, they both arent even 40
Hugh Heffner had a baby at 78, so yeah, its there for whoever wants it

Their marriage started on strong sexual attraction, it wasnt arranged.
So they cant lie to each other.

I know of friends who have been married over 25 years and still go at it every weekend without fail.

Sex is not everything...

At the same time I will say, a sex maniac that is unemployed, BROKE and with the IQ of Jeb Bush isnt attractive

I agree...the sexual attraction comes with the whole personality of the person...not just looks...but it feels that it rarely happens in an arranged marriage...there all u r doing is to check whether the guy is financially stable...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Swathi

U are talking abt females in IT that are no longer virgins when they marry

I am talking about men that are no longer virgins marrying a "Mummyji ki pasand ki" virgin.
Men as usual luck out in the big scheme of things, they get two virgins mathematically

If you look like Salman Khan, apparently u get one a year

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Swathi

You cannot blame the parents
They give the girls a choice. The girls are greedy too, they want the "good life"
Mansions with backyard pools in a al white neighborhood, Biz class vacations and De Beers diamonds
If they had picked the guy working for Food Corporation of India he might have been a stud in bed
But they choose the Rutgers Ph D
That has zero sex drive. Or has one but gets it fulfilled "professionally"
Like Elliott Spitzer

swathi1990 thumbnail

Swathi

U are talking abt females in IT that are no longer virgins when they marry

I am talking about men that are no longer virgins marrying a "Mummyji ki pasand ki" virgin.
Men as usual luck out in the big scheme of things, they get two virgins mathematically

If you look like Salman Khan, apparently u get one a year

Nish

I am talking about the cases where "Mummyji ki pasand ki ladki"  who they assume to be a virgin like their son is actually not a virgin...

Anyways, there are both the cases these days...I agree that the guys luck out at a higher percentage currently...but the girls of this generation atleast in metro are fighting to make it equal...I mean logically - if more guys are emotionally involved, it only means that equal number of girls are also emotionally involved before marriage illa...so of 80 % of guys are not virgin and equal number of girls are also not virgin when they marry...
swathi1990 thumbnail

Swathi

They give the girls a choice. The girls are greedy too, they want the "good life"
Mansions with backyard pools in a al white neighborhood, Biz class vacations and De Beers diamonds
If they had picked the guy working for Food Corporation of India he might have been a stud in bed
Like Elliott Spitzer

🤣 ðŸ¤£ 
swathi1990 thumbnail

Swathi

Like Elliott Spitzer

who works in food corporation of India Nish ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰

u should privately msg me the person's bio ðŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Indradhanush kab dikhega Nisha ??
Errantnomad thumbnail
Appa walked away huffing and puffing seeing his SIL making out with his kozhandai 😆 .
Accho... Paavam he is already not sleeping at night and now his nightmares are only going to escalate
After the visual 😃

And dude you are having a slow smile on your lips .

But every dog has his day.

Appa, don't you worry, Aapka bhi number aayega. Nivi is almost ten now and
'Scandanavian sex and One Gregor chopra are soon making an entry
And you will be please to extract your revenge because a certain Gregor chopra has your
Son In law sweating ... Huffing and puffing and his slow smile has already been wiped out when he got addressed politely as 'sir', haunting him and you will also be extra pleased to know he compared notes with your kozhandai of your Pheelings 😆 in this regard.

So all's not lost . Aapka bhi number aayega jaldi
Errantnomad thumbnail
Amma... Usain bolt 😛 . Paavam Appa with his troubled knee sprinted but couldn't beat Ms. Usain bolt 😳 .