Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wow...the same sizzling chemistry even after 3 kids...they could not keep their hands off each other...actually it has become more bold...infront of the kids...with door open...pavam appa...BTW Is this for real ??? ppl out there, is it the same in real life as well ???
swathi1990 thumbnail
sexual attraction/compatibility/chemistry is heavily downplayed in India...that is not at all a factor...even talking about sex is a taboo...after seeing all that...a marriage life like this seems to be hopeless...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

sexual attraction/compatibility/chemistry is heavily downplayed in India...that is not at all a factor...even talking about sex is a taboo...after seeing all that...a marriage life like this seems to be hopeless...

Unfortunately I will have to agree Swathi

Most marriages are "arranged"
Most marriages happen so parents can get grandkids
Most marriages happen so son or daughter can have an affluent life

I hear from single Desi Engineers from Blore that, people do all the "exploring" before marriage and quietly marry whoever their parents point to
They get the "thrill" out of their system by the time they are 28 or 30, and then settle down innocently

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha...I completely agree to what you have to say.
Not cause I know but I have seen people do that...and I cringe as to how it is so convenient n easy!!

Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivoo

This looks like to me is rectifying his mistakes so its not like out of the world gesture any sane husband will do that if her wife goes through this phase. earlier before nivi birth whenever R&B bring II from DII its not forced but this time it was forced it seems to me like if you dont come with us we will take Nivi from here so she didnt have any options. So in my views all MM people including Ranjan n Sam atleast need one bashing from Mr Iyer. They are still at fault because even asked by Dr they didnt inform Mr and Mrs Iyer. In this situation she needs her mother. Whatever cajoling done by dude can't overcome the love n support provided by mum.

I will have to agree with you mostly, despite their good nature, Bhallas were blinded by their love for the new baby. I dont believe they threatened II in any way though so I wont agree with that comment. Yes they shamelessly rejoiced and celebrated Nivi's birth at times at the expense of II's desire.

In an unspoken sort of way Nivi represents a certain happiness that the family was yearning for for five years. They all secretly hoped it was a girl and were overjoyed that it indeed is...

If we all behaved reasonably and maturely we wouldnt behave the way we do
If Appa understood where Bhallas were coming from he wouldnt be upset

But Appa cannot see beyond his own daughters

He doesnt know yet that his daughter has been diagnosed with post partum, it will be interesting to see how he reacts.

I DONT think Bhallas need to be "punished"
There are families that poison a female grandchild, and abandon the bahu and the grandchild and get their sons married again in hopes of a grandson

In the BIG picture, they were a lil naive and went overboard, and inadvertently ignored II

swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Unfortunately I will have to agree Swathi

Most marriages are "arranged"
Most marriages happen so parents can get grandkids
Most marriages happen so son or daughter can have an affluent life

I hear from single Desi Engineers from Blore that, people do all the "exploring" before marriage and quietly marry whoever their parents point to
They get the "thrill" out of their system by the time they are 28 or 30, and then settle down innocently

I dont have problems with exploring as long as both the parties are fine with it...but th eroblem comes when they are not able to stand for their decisions...but increasingly now even if the the guy settles down with a girl his parents chooses, he is anyways settling down with a girl who explored somewhere else...that is the funniest part...in all this, parents are fools who dont know the truth about their kids...but I blame them as well...part of the reason why they dont know is because they have their own notion of a hypocritical, male chauvinistic conservative society...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Swathi
I will disagree
I know of men that have carried on "emotional" or physical affairs with their IT coworkers and gone home to marry the girl Mummy/Amma chose a 20 year old virgin from a small town
The probability that the girl is NOT  virgin in an ARRANGED marriage continues to be extremely low.
I have realized after observing until my ripe old age... women are BOLDER. If they have sex they follow through and marry the guy
The men give in to familial pressures and marry that virgin Amma chose

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Swathi
To answer your earlier Q
II and R&B have been married for less than 10 years at this point of "foochar"
Its completely normal to have a great sex drive, they both arent even 40
Hugh Heffner had a baby at 78, so yeah, its there for whoever wants it

Their marriage started on strong sexual attraction, it wasnt arranged.
So they cant lie to each other.

I know of friends who have been married over 25 years and still go at it every weekend without fail.

Sex is not everything...

At the same time I will say, a sex maniac that is unemployed, BROKE and with the IQ of Jeb Bush isnt attractive

swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swathi
I will disagree
I know of men that have carried on "emotional" or physical affairs with their IT coworkers and gone home to marry the girl Mummy/Amma chose a 20 year old virgin from a small town
The probability that the girl is NOT  virgin in an ARRANGED marriage continues to be extremely low.
I have realized after observing until my ripe old age... women are BOLDER. If they have sex they follow through and marry the guy
The men give in to familial pressures and marry that virgin Amma chose

Could be Nish...I am just talking from my own experience...In my college, even in my batch, every girl was in a "relationship"...and went ahead and married another guy whom their parents showed...in 90 % cases...in these days, every IT guy wants another IT girl who needs to work so that they can get 2 houses, big car, go vacations etc...I am talking about the perfect educated middle class...if being the IT guy you had a emotional affair with another IT girl, then the chances that the IT girl u marry would have done the same with another...only difference is that ---- now this girl will be of the same caste and with proper horoscope match of yours...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amma - Usain Bolt - the best line I have read in a long time... the imagrey is a killer nisha!