Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KM03 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I had tears in my eyes while reading the update I can feel what II is going through
After C-section I had the health problems and had gone through that depression it's very painful.
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...poor II. She has always tried to deal with the cards given to her-good or bad!  For work, with her broken engagement with Subbu, with her family's issues on her choice of spouse, her husband moving to Paris, etc.  For this kind of breakdown to happen to someone who has always been so strong is very sad.
I actually have long felt that when a woman chooses to get pregnant, we don't give enough importance or credit to that decision.  You are vulnerable-you are not as fast as you were earlier, your mind and body undergo serious hormonal changes, you need help, support, affection, sleep, consideration, understanding etc.  Growing a tiny human in your body with your husband away for most of the time and you continue to be active at work, at home, and trying to deal with so many issues is not easy.  It is very easy to say-II was being unreasonable but the person who has gone thru a surgery and a pregnancy pretty much all by herself is II.  She is not seeing her daughter while she is awake, only sees her for feeding.  And her husband and his family take her away sooner from her mother so that they can see the baby.  That is very sweet but perhaps Sam or Mrs. II should have come and stayed with her?  She may have done better with a woman nearby who can understand that she may be feeling crappy if she doesn't get to bond with her baby apart from meal times?  

charlie1950 thumbnail
Yes it's difficult wen ur hubby turns out to be NATURAL with first baby
Even more difficult wen baby only stops crying if dad picks up
What further depresses u is that he knows what baby wants and mother is perplexed why she doesn't 
Yes it makes ur cry loads and tons and kills u from inside
I'm just talking abt.my self not ll

But if u have loving hubby he will bring u out of it .I remember I told him wen I was going to have our 2nd baby that I won't let him monopolize this one. Ya u fight over babies.thanks God the 2nd one was totally attached to me and took away most of my insecurities as a mother.
I really feel for ll .Yes nisha u made me cry as I remembered all those moments that I went through though I was never clinically diagnosed with PP depression but almost all new mothers go through it to some extend.

Yes it's not just the baby but mothers need pampering too. ll should have stayed bak in DD II. 
Yes not all r perfect and dude just proved it .he suffered a lot but still was not able to see or get or understand the silent suffering his wife was going through.
What ll is going through will not go away in a day , it's a healing process hopefully dude won't let her down any more
Yes couples fight but not to the extend its leaves a mark if they do then that's not love.yes I know this couple have never said love word to each other and might never ever say that...
Edited by charlie1950 - 8 years ago
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww II...Can I give her a tightesttt huggg! Bechariii! 
Loved how dude was comforting her! 

I can't really comment about PP depression because I'm not sure how it is, but to all the new mothers a big hug to tolerate all the pain apart from the labor/delivery pain.

Wt made me extremely happy was Ranjan scolding Dude...Then Ranjan was scared to call Dude as Puttar and Beta aur even ask opinion or even shout 'Haq se', but Now, all of those mentioned are there. Beautiful and Gradual Transition. 

Lovely update! 
Edited by avni_19 - 8 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Oh...the poor child II...🤗

🤗 SR.
How are you?
Hope all well ?
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Charlie, Kavitha and all mothers out here a warm hug to you guys and take bow for being a mother.
It's not easy in many ways. Nisha you made all mothers relate to Ii here. Hats off to women in you.
guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Finally!! Thank you nisha for showing the pp depression piece. It was really concerning reading everyone supporting ii moving to mm so soon after delivery just so r&b and Ranjan and others could be near the baby. The truth is, a new mother is as vulnerable as her newborn and needs all the TLC that perhaps her own mom can provide. It is a slow process and I hope now r&b will let her go to d2 and support her through it
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

🤗 SR.
How are you?
Hope all well ?

Yo Preeti...I'm good🤗
How have you been...
The tragedy is ...real life has kept me away from sosy land😭

Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail