Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Damn anxious.
Nisha, hoping for an early update. I know it's unfair to ask so much but really anxious as to this ends and how some of insecurities of Ii will be resolved for ever this time.
Aapki lachki kamar pe koi zulm na karte hue agar Hume ek early update mil jaye to dil ko thodi tasali ho jaye.
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aiyooo wht made him freezeee??????? Cliffhanger! Did II fall off from the bed...!? Fainted?!
Plss cont soonn Nishaaa!

Ishita s already stressing herself way much..she shud stop thinking of her mayka n athim akka family! Focus baba on ur hubby n baby!

Dude s soo pissed off haye rabba..I wonder who will start the conversation! :/
Errantnomad thumbnail
II is someone who needs reassurance time and again.
Nisha in the last few updates gradually increased the intensity of the postpartum blues that the new mom was feeling. Signs were surely there but the intensity of it I think I failed to read correctly.
I made light of II's situation thinking it will go away .
But slipping away update gives the intensity of the depression that she is in, the kind that worsens, the kind that needs Advised care now.
Yes TLC it is, with emphasis on T. Shruthi was bang on.
SWAN123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
How soon we women forget our own tough times 😭

I remember crying my guts out when I saw all those stretch marks on my then flat tummy after my baby!amy morning review was poor shot on II 😔 Crying just like II and insisting my Husband would find it impossible to see me and would leave me and what not!!

I hope R&B can set aside his own pride and hurt and take care of his Wife she's fragile and depressed and needs him to reassure her. He did decide to strike on his own with her. He should do the same now and not be a jerk! All the same II learn to focus on your baby and your man.. It's hard to hold on to your loved ones!! Jee Thod mehanath karna padega good memories ke liye!
SWAN123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

II is someone who needs reassurance time and again.
Nisha in the last few updates gradually increased the intensity of the postpartum blues that the new mom was feeling. Signs were surely there but the intensity of it I think I failed to read correctly.
I made light of II's situation thinking it will go away .
But slipping away update gives the intensity of the depression that she is in, the kind that worsens, the kind that needs Advised care now.
Yes TLC it is, with emphasis on T. Shruthi was bang on.

Ekdum such!
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Seeing II's condition is making me so mad at Bhallas right now. Maybe I'm being biased and though I know nothing about post partum stress but I think that it has got a lot to do with your external circumstances. I don't think this stress arises in vacuum and is not completely a figment of II's imagination. People do get extra involved with the new baby and tend to overlook the frail condition of the mother. They get carried away in their happiness. This is what is happening here. Only mother's love can get you past such a situation. 
But here, Ranjan ji Sam and R&B became selfish and made II come to malcha marg without recovering fully. They may not have forced her but they begged, pleaded and used emotional blackmail in front of the Iyers whereas R&B just announced his decision that he will take his baby. So blind in their love for the new baby they forgot to consider the emotions of appa amma and poor II. How can they say that they'll take the baby when they know II won't be able to leave her. They are showing their love but in the process have hurt so many. 
Then comes Manny who doesn't have one kind thing to say to II but wants to keep her baby all the time. Thankless people. I just hope appa blasts all of them this time and they better feel  sorry. 
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do tend to agree with modern. They should have known that a post parttum woman needs to be taken care of. And Ranjan had promised the Iyers that that will happen. I was quite shocked a few episodes ago when Ranjan told II that if she wants to go to munirka she can leave the baby! Really felt odd even then. And though what has happened was by far no way  intentional it has resulted in some hard lessons. But who knows what RB sees there. For all you know II is waiting there in all her glory to punch in him...he he he. But on a serious note so completely understand II at this point. Keeping II away from her baby and only using her as a lactating device has surely made II feel abandoned and rejected and unwanted and that can be a terrible terrible feeling to have. Ball is now in the dudes court, let's see how he handles this stocky situatio and what explanations will be given to appa because he won't let this pass! 
Errantnomad thumbnail

II has drawn close the curtains shutting dark their room.
The lady who loves to spend max time in the sun room today is not wanting even a little light closing out the gaps. When dude went to draw the curtains open, she told him she did not like light.
That was the pit she was sinking into.

The impact hit me much later 😕 .

Awaiting the curtainraiser .

A bizarre thought did slip if II was waiting up in their room with an ace up her sleeve but that seemed blasphemous to mention given the signs in the recent updates.
Errantnomad thumbnail
And sudhi's take that this stress does not arise in vacuum and is not a mere figment of II's imagination is something very interesting a base . It's a very pertinent one.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow. Am loving this. Ii ki halat pe charcha.
Kya hua
Kyon hua
Kaisse hua
Kaab hua
Aab aage kya hoga

Hope we are clear of all above in next update.