SW Symphony 63 - Page 102

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

Cried buckets, can so feel what she is feeling.she is needy for love...don't do this dude. and Kalpana this is what I meant when I said TLC...new mom, body has taken a beating, post parttum depression...love her please. Post parttum moms are known to do all kinds of crazy things. God kns what she is up to. What will it take for him to realize that she really really needs him now. Won't be upset about him feeling a bit guilty at this time.

Totally agree with you Shruthi.
The first time father's lesson I think will be learning the ropes to balance it out being a husband too.
Originally posted by taramira

Cried buckets, can so feel what she is feeling.she  is needy for love...don't do this dude. and Kalpana this is what I meant when I said TLC...new mom, body  has taken a beating, post parttum depression...love her please. Post parttum moms are known to do all kinds of crazy things. God kns what she is up to. What will it take for him to realize that she really really needs him now. Won't be upset about him feeling a bit guilty at this time. 
So true - TLC !!!! I wish she can go and be with amma and Appa. And Dude to come down from his throne and really look at the poor soul 
Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
Please one more.
Chotu sa bhi chalega.
The way sympathy waves swings in favour of leads us mark of how well Nisha writes each of their thoughts and condition.
Marvellous.
This fight is going to masterpiece.
Originally posted by jasminechick

So true - TLC !!!! I wish she can go and be with amma and Appa. And Dude to come down from his throne and really look at the poor soul

Try hard as one might, you need that that person to fulfill a particular need I think.
Amma Appa, dude each one can fulfill a separate need I think. This is hard.
Maybe Amma can come and stay in MM for a couple of days .

Or after this the dude can go all out helping her get out of the rut she is in.
This is so hard. This is not about Bala or Appa or Dad anymore.
It's about her and him.
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

The way sympathy waves swings in favour of leads us mark of how well Nisha writes each of their thoughts and condition.
Marvellous.
This fight is going to masterpiece.

omg preeti, you stole the words out of my fingers  (LOl). I was just thinking the exact same thing. Nisha has this crazy ability to make us love and hate the leads in the same instant. She is the master and we mere players in this drama called SOSY. 
She handed him the baby wrapped like a gift...almost as if saying yeh lo sambhalo, meri zaroorat nahi hai ab...oh goodness. Waiting to know why he froze the way he did. Ek zor ka  jhatka to lagna hi chahiye.
I cant help but sympathise with II here
She isnt a machine or a robot ki sirf feed kia change kia aur nehlaya
She has every right to have her baby beside her at all times
Just cause the Bhallas love the baby more does not in anyway mean she is to be snatched away each time II wants her.
II never says it loud...but the family needs to understand I trust!
Babies usually are made to be with the mother ..
I dont know of the wealthy beings here..

And the ending... II has lost it completely...kya kia usne ab!!
Nisha one kostin !! Socha poochloon if we are getting another one tonight.
Inspite of my Rabid 😳 investment with SoSy, it has not still come to haunt me in my dreams yet, Haan yeh alag bath hai ki I sometimes do see myself waking up at random hours to click on SoSy.
But today I hv a ' pheeling' that II and dude are going to haunt me in my dreams if I don't get to read another one before I doze off 😆 .
And I thought since both of the leads are beating around the bush hoping the other one will get the gist, I thought I should not go the same route and express it loud and clear.
😳 😆
Originally posted by swathi1990

sigh...situations suck...I guess that is why the girls should be in parent's house the first 3 months...none of this would happen then I guess...

Yes that's why listen to elders and follow the traditions, here everyone wanted her to be at MM ðŸ˜†
hope II is fine.  Nisha one more please