Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .nilu.

Hi guyssπŸ€—Can I join you guys?

I agree with you all, its such a boring season that I barely watch it.

Hi niluu πŸ€—

Honestly for me it's the first time that I'm actually waiting for a BB season to END πŸ˜† worst season in BB history!
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

It is cloudy here too!! Even I have relatives in Toronto & Montreal but I am in the opposite side of them, in the west of Canada, near Vancouver.. In Toronto & Montreal it is even colder, in Vancouver it is less cold, but where I stay it is 4 hours away from there in the northern side so it is worse!! I kinda hate this type of weather, makes me feel dull & lowers my energy, I can't understand how some can like itπŸ€”

Same:( I never feel like doing anything in winters. Always feel tired and sleepy..
Btw are you a uni student in Canada? Or you live there permanently?
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Amiyah

Same:( I never feel like doing anything in winters. Always feel tired and sleepy..
Btw are you a uni student in Canada? Or you live there permanently?

As a student, this is infact my last semester, will be here for work after that πŸ˜³

I am having midterms from next week πŸ˜” .. So im off now to study πŸ˜­
See you later πŸ€—
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

As a student, this is infact my last semester, will be here for work after that πŸ˜³

I am having midterms from next week πŸ˜” .. So im off now to study πŸ˜­
See you later πŸ€—

What are you studying?

And good lucks for your midterms, inshallah you'll get the highest marks possibleπŸ‘πŸΌ

Chat with you laterπŸ€—
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hi,
whats your name age gender?

Yes, we can take out dil ki badaash here!πŸ˜†

PLEASE EVERYONE LIKE THE MAIN POST SO THAT I CAN COPY PASTE YOUR USERNAMES.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I am 22, female:d and  doing architecture, currently studying in London but originally from Bangladesh,yeey i am bengali:d 

And my name is Leena
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Amiyah,nilu,jenny dev nice to meet u all..hope to have blast here..
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FaultInOurStars

I am 22, female:d and  doing architecture, currently studying in London but originally from Bangladesh,yeey i am bengali:d 

And my name is Leena

Good morning everyone!

Wow! Leena, nice to know about you.

Amiyah: Thanks for telling me about Italy and you want to live here in Agra? Because of Taj Mahal?
πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Agra is not that nice place as I think its very messy place, as tourists come there a lot. πŸ˜† When I visited there, the one thing, the only one thing which I did not liked was crowd & dust as roads were not clean.  LOL although everything else was nice there.
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: FaultInOurStars

I am 22, female:d and doing architecture, currently studying in London but originally from Bangladesh,yeey i am bengali:d

And my name is Leena

Hi Leena 😊
Now I'm going to ask you to teach me Bengali πŸ˜†
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#cc00ff">Good morning everyone!</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#cc00ff">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#cc00ff">Wow! Leena, nice to know about you.</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#cc00ff">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#cc00ff">Amiyah: Thanks for telling me about Italy and you want to live here in Agra? Because of Taj Mahal?</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#cc00ff">πŸ˜³πŸ˜†</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#cc00ff">Agra is not that nice place as I think its very messy place, as tourists come there a lot.πŸ˜†When I visited there, the one thing, the only one thing which I did not liked was crowd & dust as roads were not clean.LOL although everything else was nice there.</font>

Haha yes because of Taj Mahal and it's a place that just attracts me and idk even why lol
Roads weren't clean? :o I thought that maybe since it's a city that attracts so many tourists it would be clean.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Btw good morning/evening (depends where you live lol) everyone πŸ€—