Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Amiyah

It was funny 😆 I always used to secretly stalk Rimi's AT and apparently people who didn't like her used to stalk it too and even followed all of you till the FC section as well 😆

Our Kish AT already got plenty of warnings too lol

Haha we were so famous ðŸ˜† .. I think stalking used to happen bcos it was so active, maybe ppl would get curious wat is making this AT so active ðŸ˜†

And again today there was a stalker who bashed saying to close this thread of the unpopular contestant ðŸ˜¡ I was tempted to give it back but I just reported it !!
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jenny156

Haha we were so famous😆.. I think stalking used to happen bcos it was so active, maybe ppl would get curious wat is making this AT so active😆

And again today there was a stalker who bashed saying to close this thread of the unpopular contestant😡I was tempted to give it back but I just reported it !!

Really? Who was it? Or was it a MID like always? :/
I don't know how you manage to just report posts like that, I always get the urge to reply back 😆

jenny156 thumbnail

Really? Who was it? Or was it a MID like always? :/
I don't know how you manage to just report posts like that, I always get the urge to reply back 😆

Rimi AT members have learnt to ignore now ðŸ˜† .. We used to react before, even once the mod posted saying not to react only report.. so now we either sarcastically reply or we just ignore n report ðŸ˜†

Not an MID, but lots of MID's do come like that ðŸ¤¢
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Rimi AT members have learnt to ignore now😆.. We used to react before, even once the mod posted saying not to react only report.. so now we either sarcastically reply or we just ignore n report😆

Not an MID, but lots of MID's do come like that🤢

AT rules should be like here lol like it should be invite only and then those who stalk or post without being invited get an increased warning level. Then AT members will leave and praise their fav in peace

After Kish's eviction there were plenty of MIDs bashing her. I found it funny and frustrating at the same time lol
jenny156 thumbnail

AT rules should be like here lol like it should be invite only and then those who stalk or post without being invited get an increased warning level. Then AT members will leave and praise their fav in peace

After Kish's eviction there were plenty of MIDs bashing her. I found it funny and frustrating at the same time lol

It is in the AT rules that someone who is not a fan cannot post & no bashing allowed.. but still ppl like to get in & bash just bcos Rimi AT members are nice ðŸ¤”
jenny156 thumbnail
Amiyah, how is the weather in Italy now?

It is dull here in Canada, snowy & cold & dull, feels like 4am at 12:20pm now :/ 
I always feel sleepy due to this weather ðŸ˜µ
Edited by jenny156 - 8 years ago
SluttySavitri thumbnail

It is in the AT rules that someone who is not a fan cannot post & no bashing allowed.. but still ppl like to get in & bash just bcos Rimi AT members are nice🤔

Oh really? I thought it wasn't in the rules and that's why some people could bash her even in her AT.

Nice and good people are always taken advantage of, that's why I like to give it back 😆
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Amiyah, how is the weather in Italy now?

It is dull here in Canada, snowy & cold & dull, feels like 4am at 12:20pm now :/
I always feel sleepy due to this weather😵

Here it's 9.30 pm so can't see the weather but during the day it was cloudy and cold.. Really cold. I live in the north of Italy so winters here are worse :(

Where do you live in Canada? I have relatives in Toronto & Montreal :)
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi guyss🤗Can I join you guys?
I agree with you all, its such a boring season that I barely watch it. 
jenny156 thumbnail

Here it's 9.30 pm so can't see the weather but during the day it was cloudy and cold.. Really cold. I live in the north of Italy so winters here are worse :(

Where do you live in Canada? I have relatives in Toronto & Montreal :)

It is cloudy here too!! Even I have relatives in Toronto & Montreal but I am in the opposite side of them, in the west of Canada, near Vancouver.. In Toronto & Montreal it is even colder, in Vancouver it is less cold, but where I stay it is 4 hours away from there in the northern side so it is worse!! I kinda hate this type of weather, makes me feel dull & lowers my energy, I can't understand how some can like it ðŸ¤”