3. The Reformed Love
4. Dariya - e - Mohabbat
5. Ishq par zor nahi 

thanks for ur suggestion...
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: rbb1

CK amazing as always loved it, wonder she is gonna leave I cannot wait to read the next part please post it sooon thanksss

thanks Ray.
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
no worries when you gonna post the next part
ck1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

no worries when you gonna post the next part

will update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ck1234

will update soon๐Ÿ˜Š

yay thank you, you are a star
Bista-anzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Too amazing dear..
Lubd de way story is getting progress.
plzz pm me for furthher updtes.
ck1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bista-anzana

Too amazing dear..
Lubd de way story is getting progress.
plzz pm me for furthher updtes.

Thanks
ck1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: azira07

superb going too good thanks for pm dear

Thanks...
ck1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha17

Superb update

Can't wait to see a strong Ragini
Thnku for the pm

Thanks, I always wanted to see a strong Ragini in the show but RS she is...
ck1234 thumbnail
CH-3
It was night. Laksh was in his room. He was not getting the reason for Ragini's rude behaviour and ignorance towards him. He thought of asking her the next day. He sleeps.
In baadi--
Shekhar and Sharmishta were in the room setting there bed. Sharmishta was thinking something. 
Shekhar- Sumi... she does not reply. He goes to her and shakes her a little. She come to her senses. Kahan khoyi hoo.
Sharmishta- Nahi main bass Ragini ke baare mein soch rahi thhi.
Shekhar- Kucch kahan ussne.
Sharmishta- Nahi, tum ne ek baat notice ki jab se Ragini baadi aayi hai ussne kissi se jada baat nahi ki. Fine, i can understand she did not talked to me or you much but she did not talked much to Maa also. I donnt know whether you noticed or not but in today's function she totally ignored Laksh. Shekhar i think there is something bad happened. Plz you talk to her tommorrow, after all she is your daughter.
Shekhar- Yep you are right, i too noticed that she is quit silent type these days. Fine, i will talk to her. 
They go to sleep.
In Swara & Ragini's room--
Swara was sleeping & was dreaming of her married life with Sanskaar. Ragini was awake. Sleep was nowhere in her eyes. 
Ragini- Just a day left. Then i will be left with no relations. I will be alone, alone forever. Tears drops from her eyes.
Just then Swara wakes up. She see's the time it was mid-night. She sees Ragini standing near window. She goes to her.
Swara- Ragini, you awake till now. 
Ragini wipes her tears & says- No Swara, i was just thinking how our lifes will change after tommorrow. 
Swara- Ya Ragini, i am excited, we will live in the same house forever. I am happy that Laksh too excepted you. Now we sisters will live happily with our respective husbands. 
She hugs Ragini. Ragini hugs her back too. Tears flow from her eyes. Swara breaks the hug.
Swara- Ragini why are you crying??
Ragini- Nothing, this is tears of happiness. 
She fake a smile.
Ragini- So my dear sister complete your sleep today as tommorrow is your wedding. And BTW Sanskaar will not let you sleep tommorrow night. She says teasingly. 
Swara blushes a little. They go to there bed. Swara was sleeping.
Ragini- Swara you sleep, i am going to drink water. She goes.
Ragini was in the hall. She took a glass of water & drinks. She thinks- " I am sorry Swara, hum kabhi ek nahi ho payenge, hum kabhi SwaRagini nahi bann payenge. Bass yeh dua karte hai ki tum hamesha apni zindangi mein khush raho." Tears flow from her eyes.
Suddenly someone keeps her hands on Ragini's back. She was Sharmishta.
Shumi-- Kya baat hai Ragini, neend nahi aa rahi.
Ragini- Nahi Maa, hum bass paani pene aaye thhe.
Shumi- okay, she was walking from there.
Ragini- Maa, Shumi stops...
Shumi- Haa, bolo Ragini...
Ragini - Kucch nahi, sirf itna kahna thha ki apna khyaal rakhyega. Waise kal ke baad sab ko aap hi ko sambhalna hai.
Shumi- Matlab...
Ragini- Woh kal ke baad mein aur Swara yahan nahi honge na, isliye.
She leaves to her room. Shumi wonders that what has happened to Ragini, why is she talking like this.
She too goes to her room.
The Next Day-- 
It was SwaSan marriage day. All were busy. Ragini was helping dadi & Sharmishta. She was feeling unwell. She decided to go to a doctor for check up.
Ragini- Maa, humme kucch kaam hai, hum thodi der mein aate hai.
Sharmishta nods okay. Ragini takes a cab & goes to a doctor Desouza (lady doc).
She checks Ragini.
Doc- Congrats, Mrs Ragini Maheshwari you are pregnant.
Ragini was surprised, she was more than happy. She took the phone and was abt to call Laksh when she remembered Laksh saying that he used her. She comes out of Doctor's cabin & cries sitting there for sometime.She runs out of the clinic, she forgot her purse in clinic only.
After some time she goes to Baadi. She enters her room. She puts her hands on her tummy.
Ragini- " I promise my kid, i will not let anyone harm you. We will go away from here. Now only you are my reason to live."
Just then someone knock the door.
Dadi- Laddo, dekh tujhe Swara bula rahi hai.
Ragini- Aap chaliye hum aate hai, Dadi Maa. 
Ragini goes to Swara and helps her to get ready. 
Its evening & Baraat has came. Shumi welcomes them. Ragini was also there. She was looking beautiful. Laksh goes to her.
Laksh- Ragini, mujhe tumse kucch baat karni hai.
Ragini- Laksh humme kucch kaam hai, hum aate. She leaves.
Now Laksh anger reached its height. She was ignoring him from 2 days and he did not even knew the reason. He goes behind her & pins her in wall.
Laksh- Baat kya hai Ragini, tum mujhe ignore kuy kar rahi ho. Kiya kia hai maine?
Ragini- Laksh plz hum aapko ignore nahi kar rahe hai, hum iss baare mein baad mein baat karenge.
Laksh calms himself down & let her go.
Laksh thinks-- Koi toh baat hai Raginni, lekin kya???
All the rituals were completed. Its time for biddai.
Swara hugs Shekhar & Sharmishta & cries. She takes blessings from Dada & Dadi.
Swara- Maa, Ragini kahan hai.
Sharmishta- Pata nahi, kucch der pahele toh yahi thhi.
Laksh too looks for Ragini but she was not there.
Uttara- Bhabhi, mujhe lagta hai Ragini bhabhi, Maa aur badi Maa ke saath MM gayi hai, aapke swagat ke liye. Others to think the same.
They all leaves from baadi. Sharmishta cries. Shekhar consoles her.
Shekhar- Dont cry Shumi, your daughter's house is here only we can go anytime to meet them.
Shumi nods. She goes to Swara & Ragini room.
Scene at MM--
They arrived at MM. Annapurna welcomes SwaSan. Swara hits the rice pot & enters the house. 
Laksh- Maa, Ragini kahan hai.
Annapurna- Beta woh hamare saath aayi toh thhi, lekin maine kaphi waqt se usse dekha nahi.
Sujata- Jiji zarror apne kamre mein aaram farma rahi hongi maharani.
Ram signals her to be quit.
Annapurna- Uttara jaao beta, Ragini ko nicche bula laao.
Uttara goes. 
In Baddi---
Shumi enters SwaRagini's room. She remembers Swara & Ragini sleeping on the bed. She goes near it. Tears flow from her eyes. Just then she sees a letter near Ragini's bed. Shumi picks it up & read it. She is shocked. She cries. Tears start flowing from her eyes. She runs downstairs crying.
Shumi (crying)- Shekhar, Maa, bauji...
Shekhar- Shumi kya hua, tum kuy ro rahi ho.
She hands over the letter to Shekhar.
He reads it and is shocked. He falls on the chair, tears flowing from his eyes. 
Dadi- Shekhar, aisa kiya hai iss chitti mein.
Shekhar- Maa, woh woh Ragini, hum sab ko chhod ke chali gayi. 
He cries.
Dadi- Kya bakwaas kar raha hai tu. She takes letter from his hands.
Letter--
Maa, baba, hum jaante hai hum se bahut galtiyaan hui hai, aur hum maafi ke kaabil bhi nahi hai. Lekin ho sake toh plz humme maaf kar dejiye gaa. Hum aap loggo se bahut dur jaa rahe hai. Bas itni dua karte hai ki aap log hamesha khush rahe. Aur humme dundhane ki koshish mat kijiye gaa. Aapki Ragini.
Dadi to breaksdown. All four cries.
There in MM--
Uttara goes to call Ragini. She enters the room but finds no one. She was abt to go when she see some documents and a white envolpe kept on table. She takes them down.
Uttara- Bhai, Ragini bhabhi toh nahi thhi but waha yeh kucch papers rakhe hue thhe.
She hands it over to Laksh. Laksh is shocked.
Adarsh- Laksh, yeh kaise papers hai.
He does not answer. Adarsh goes to him. He takes the paper.
DP- Adarsh kaise papers hai yeh.
Adarsh- Papa, yeh PoA ke papers hai, Ragini ne sab kucch aapko transfer kar diya.
Dp- Aur doshara wala.
Adarsh see it & gets shocked.
Adarsh- Papa yeh to Divorce papers hai Laksh aur Ragini ke. Inn par donno ke signatures hai.
All were shocked. Swara was abt to fall but Sanskaar supported her.
DP- Laksh kya hai yeh sab, Shaadi ko majak samjh rakha hai kya tum donno ne. Aur Ragini kahan hai.
Laksh was silent. Tears flowing from his eyes.
Uttara- Bhai yeh envolpe rakha thha, yeh shayad aap ke liye hai. She hand it over to Laksh.
Laksh opens it. He gets shocked. He falls on the floor and cries hard.
Screen freezes on Laksh crying face.
So how is this chapter...