RagLak FF-DIL SAMBHAL JA ZARA (PROMO UPDATED)

ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
INDEX-- CH1-Pg 1, CH2- PG 3, CH3-PG 6, CH4- PG 8, CH5- PG 10, CH6-PG 12, CH7- PG 15, CH8- PG 20, CH9- PG 23,CH10- PG 27, PROMO- PG 30

LEADS--
Tejashwi Prakash Wayangakar-- Ragini Gadodia (Lead)-- A Director of NGO "RMK" , A very good singer & dancer. Mother of Manas & Kaya. The bro-sis are twins.

Namish Taneja--- Lakshya Maheshwari (lead) 

Helly Shah--- Swara Sanskaar Maheshwari (Parallel lead)

Varun Kapoor--- Sanskaar Maheshwari (Parallel lead)

Others--

• Nagesh Salwan as Durga Prasad Maheshwari
  • Shalini Kapoor Sagar as Annupurna Durga Prasad Maheshwari
  • Tarun Singh as Adarsh Durga Prasad Maheshwari
  • Akanksha Chamola as Parineeta Adarsh Maheshwari
  • Rohan Adarsh Maheshwari - he is 7 yrs old.
  • Amar Sharma as Ram Prasad Maheshwari
  • Sonica Handa as Sujata Ram Prasad Maheshwari
  • Parineeta Borthakur as Sharmishtha Gadodia
  • Sachin Tyagi as Shekhar Gadodia
  • Abhijit Lahiri as Deendayal Gadodia
  • Alka Kaushal as Parvati Deendayal Gadodia
  • Tanima Sen as Shobha Bose
Manas Gadodia/Maheshwari- Son of Ragini & Laksh. A 6 yrs old kid, loves his mother alot. Is a charmer by looks, He is 2min elder than his twin sister Kaya.

Kaya Gadodia/Maheshwari- Daughter of Ragini & Laksh. A 6yr old, she is sweet & naughty, She loves her mother alot. She loves her brother alot too. Both Bro-Sis are big time prankster...

Edited by ck1234 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice Waiting to Read it 😳
princess369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice
waiting to read
continue soon
waiting
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ch--1
This FF starts from the night Ragini & Laksh consummate there marriage. Ragini wakes up in the morning and finds herself besides Laksh. She felt happy that she got her husband's love. Her true love. Ragini goes to get fresh. Meanwhile Laksh also wakes up. He remembers his & Ragini's moments and blushes like a child. Laksh thinks too himself- "What happening with me, why am i blushing like an idiot. I did what i wanted, now i can get my property back from Ragini & throw her out of my life. But why am i not feeling happy with the thing that Ragini will go out of my life." Ragini comes out after bath. She was wearing a red saree in her new avtar. She puts Sindoor & Mangalsutra. She was looking beautiful. Laksh was mesmerized by seeing her beauty. She goes downstairs. Laksh goes to get fresh. 
Downstairs--
All were doing arrangement for SwaSan marriage. Kavita have gone out of there life.Sujata sees her.
Sujata- Ab isse kya hua, yeh chorri itnni khush kuy hai. Jarror koi khurapat chal rahi hongi iss ke dimaag mein.
Annapurna- Chup karo Sujata, kucch bhi bolti ho. 
Ragini comes to them.
Ragini- Maa, aggar koi kaam hai toh hum karwa den.
Annapurna- Nahi beta, koi kaam nahi hai.
Ragini says okay & goes to her room.
Scene in RagLak room--
Laksh comes out after bath. He gets ready but he was just thinking abt Ragini.
Laksh- Ye kya ho raha mujhe. Main uskke baare mein itna kuy soch raha hu. He closes his eyes. He sees Ragini 's face infront of him. A sweet smiles comes on his face. He realises that he has fallen for Ragini in reality. He opens his eyes. He picks up Ragini's pic. 
He says-- Tumhe pata hai Ragini, main aaj tak jo bhi kar raha thha woh sab ek natak thha, sirf ek dikhawa. Aakhir tumse mujhe apni property jo wapis leni thhi. Main aisi Larki se kaise pyaar kar sakta hoon jisne mere pariwaar ke saath itna burra kiya. Isliye main bhi tumhe use kiya.
Laksh was talking to Ragini's pic. We see Ragini standing outside the room. She heard everything. She was hurt. Tears flow from her eyes. She runs downstairs and goes out of the Maheshwari house. Annapurna sees her going out. 
Annapurna- Ragini, itni jaldi mein kahan jaa rahi ho, beta.
But she runs out without answering her.
Meanwhile in room---
Laksh- Lekin mujhe nahi pata tha Ragini ki tumse pyaar ka natak karte karte mujhe tumse pyaar ho jaye ga. I love you, Ragini. Aur bahut jald main tumhe apne dil ki baat bataun ga. He hugs Ragini's pic. 
Meanwhile on the road--
Ragini was in tears. She was running as fast as she could. It was raining heavily. (Even god could not stop himself from crying seeing her condition.) She sits on the road. She was hurt, she was in pain, and her badluck was that no one was there with her who can listen to her pain. Her badluck was that this pain was given to her by a person whom she trusted alot, for whom she did everything without thinking right or wrong. She breaks down. She shouts,
Ragini-- Maaa, she cries hard... There was no difference between her tears & rain. Both were flowing non-stop & heavily. Infact it was not rain, it was God's tears. Even god was feeling pity on her.
There in MM--
Gadodia's have come there with Sagun. It was SwaSan engagement. Swara was wearing a beautiful dress. Sanskaar comes with Adarsh he was mesmerized to see Swara. He opened his mouth. Adarsh (in sanskaar's ear)- Saskaar, close your mouth otherwise mosquito will enter. 
Sanskaar comes back to reality. He blushes.
Laksh also comes there. His eyes were searching for Ragini. Sujata makes Swara sit with Sanskaar.
Sanskaar- Swara, you are looking like an angel today.
Swara blushes. The family members start rituals.
Dadi- Annapurna ji, were is my Laddo, she is not here.
Laksh- Haa Maa, were is Ragini.
Annapurna- Laksh, Parvati ji, i saw Ragini going somewhere in hurry, i asked her but she did not replied. She may be coming.
On the road- 
It has stopped raining. Ragini was drenched fully. She gets up & wipes her tears. She decides something. She starts walking to MM like a lifeless body.
In MM- 
Swara & Sanskaar puts rings in each others finger. They all clap. All were happy. Laksh eyes was searching for Ragini. Just then she enters in MM fully drenched. They all notice her. She start going towards her room lifelessly. 
Dadi- Laddo, tu kahan gayi thhi & how you got drenched in the rain. 
Ragini does not reply. Dadi goes to her but Ragini asks her not to come. She goes to her room.
Sujata- Now what happened to this girl. Why is she acting like this.
Laksh too finds something fishy and thinks that what happened to Ragini.
Precap- SwaSan mehandi & sangeet, Ragini ignores Laksh... 
So guys how is this chapter...😊😊
Guys plz suggest a suitable title for this FF...
Edited by ck1234 - 8 years ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow this was exactly what I wanted it to happen in the show👏❤️
I just Love everybit of it 

Please update next chapter soon Can't wait to read it 
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow CK this is amazing please please post the next part today if you do that would be awesome
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Wow this was exactly what I wanted it to happen in the show👏❤️

I just Love everybit of it

Please update next chapter soon Can't wait to read it

yes really wish this happens it will be awesome
princess369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really nice update
plzzz continue soon
waiting... desperately to read more

NOTE

and Plzzz pm me as I'm busy nowadays so I'm unable to comment on your stories . so can u pm me ur stories so whenever I get time I could read then easily
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow...if it could happen in the show..
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

Wow...if it could happen in the show..

I know it would be brilliant