Raisha+Arakshi: Metamorphosis (chapter 2 Updated)

EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys.. I started this SS in another thread but due to lack of activity mods closed that thread. So, I am posting the SS in this new thread. I have a little interchanges for the betterment of the story. I have told you before that the plot has been takes from a somewhere else. If you found any resemblance it's not purely co incident. This story is not only about Arakshi but also Raisha. So.. have a happy reading..

Prologue:

It was half past eleven. Mumbai City Hospital. Whole ETF team wsa waiting outside of the operation theatre. They were waiting for the doctors to come out and give some good news. Sakshi was fighting with death. They were returning from a crime spot when a drunken driver crashed his car with theirs. Everybody were all right except Sakshi. She fell in the street and her head collided with a big rock. They brought her in hospital immediately. Doctors said that urgent operation needed. So, now they are here waiting for the operation to end. Liza, Shree and Chotu were on the end of the corridor talking among themselves. Sameer and Aisha were silently sitting in a bench near O.T. Holding hands. Arjun was sitting on the bench opposite. His mind was wandering over the past. He was too tired to worry. His eyes fall on Aisha and her entwined fingers with Sameer. Just then Aisha looked up at him. He smiled. How life changes with the stream of time? It's still a mystery to Arjun. A few months ago he couldn't believe a life without Aisha. Yes.. He used to love Aisha and only Aisha. He wanted to marry her. But then some unexpected things happened and he had to marry Aisha's younger sister Sakshi.

~*~

Aisha was sitting in the bench holding Sameer's hand. No words were needed. Just the warmth of his presence was enough for her. She never thought she will ever be able to love Sameer. She agreed to the marriage just because she used to hate Arjun and Sakshi. Well especially Sakshi. She wanted to show them that she can be happy too. She sighed. She had been so harsh to her own sister. Never once she tried to see what was beyond everything she saw. She couldn't see the sorrow in their eyes. She looked up to see Arjun. Arjun was looking at her. Seeing her he smiled. His eyes hold a melancholic look. She understood he was thinking about the past. The past they never wished for. The past they never wanted. Though they are happy with their life partners but they never wanted the path they had to cross. It was full of pain and misery. Every moment they wished for death.  Aisha closed her eyes and leaned back. Her mind took her back to her past. Their past.

~*~

Pages of memory never fades. You might ignore them avoid to remember them. But they stay alive. In the dark hidden part of your mind. All the memories are not pleasant. Some we choose avoid carefully while some left a scar in mind. Time may heal the wound but the scar stay intact. There are only few who can erase the scar completely from their mind and start their life in a new page. And the process is called Metamorphosis..

Guys.. Your comments are the drivng force of my writing. Your comments prevents me from DC ing my stories. So, please keep commenting..

Edited by EashaYousufzai - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Index-

Prologue- Page 1

Chapter 1- Page 1

Chapter 2- Page 1
Edited by EashaYousufzai - 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
interesting concept...i would like to get know more about past..poor sakshi...cont asap
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Woohhoo..!! Angel jaan...!! I remener this story... But still I read from prologue... And I just love you potrayed it!!!!! 👏👏👏 👏👏👏
First that prologue para... I truly love what you had written..!!! 
And coming to current chappyyy!!! Its superbbb awsomeee..!!! Truly unexpected thing...!!! Sakshi is going to be mother ..!!!! Aooohhh I so much want to kill that doggg!!!! Ididot he ruin saki life...😡😡😡 but arjun came on time and support sakshi also married to him...!!! Just love arjun for his step...!! It is not so easy to forget your love and take such a big step still he did for saki... But what about aisha ... Is in present time she knew the truth??? Or its still hidden!!!! Lots of questions again...
Pllss plsss update soonnn!!!
Love yaa...!!!😳😳
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh so this was the reason for arjun and sakshi's marriage she was raped and now is pregnant 
he married sakshi so save her honor fine but it is his duty as an police officer to arrest malan for his crime
even though arjun married sakshi to save her face from the society he has started liking her now 🤔
thanks for pm

Chulbuli_Annu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice concept dear
iss story me bahut scope hai please ise love story bana kr mat chod dena
prologue se lga k tum disappoint krne wali ho but 2 hi chapter me tumne sare reasons de diye
Arjun aur sakshi ki duty banti hai as etf member k malan ko jail k piche pahuchaye...I hope you give a solid reason for not doing this 
Arjun ne jo kia sahi kia ya nhi ye kehna muskil hai...but wo aisha ki behan thi arjun k pass choices bh kam thi 
and arjun is right...agar aisha ko pta chala to uske liye life aur muskil ho jayegi...
I agree with arjun...nafrat ka rishta mohabbat k rishtey se kahin uper hota hai kyunki mohabbat me insan ek bar sahi galat dekh bhi le...pr nafrat me insan sirf nafrat nibhata hai...
I want to see aisha's grey character in this story...
tumne sabke character dikha dia mera sammy kahaan reh gya...
wo iss sab k bare me kya sochta hai aur use kitna pta hai iss sab k bare me...

NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Good start nice concept 
ye kyaa sakshi arjun aur aisha ke bicch aa gayi
arjun loves ayesha 
sameer ne aisha ka hath thama
lekin tab kyaa jab ayesha ko sach pata chalega
malan ka kyaa ? wo bhi to sakshi ke piche hoga
wo itne asaani se piccha nahi chodega 
inn sab me sameer ka kya usko kisi ka pyaar milega ya nahi 
continue soon 
Ritikanfly thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
sakshi was raped n pregnent arjun married her to perform his duty as true friend n accepted the child as his
they hid truth from everyone
sakshi under operation
hope sakshi n baby both r safe
update soon
waiting