Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Patronus

Yeah that's what I was confused about ! I know the silly soap opera, how will turning it into a movie make it not silly though? 😆

I feel Deepika is going the right way! But after Quantico, I think PC would come down a notch if she was just a flowerpot running in a swimming costume! 😆

Priyanka's playing the villain apparently, so not as flowerpot I guess!
[quote]Yeah that's what I was confused about ! I know the silly soap opera, how will turning it into a movie make it not silly though?[/quote]
The movie will also be silly and cheesy. ðŸ˜†

If you expect too much, you're really going to be disappointed. But I think a villain's role will be fun for Priyanka and she is good at those types of characters. Her role will be pretty decent compared to the other women.

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anonymous39

[quote]Yeah that's what I was confused about ! I know the silly soap opera, how will turning it into a movie make it not silly though?[/quote]

The movie will also be silly and cheesy. ðŸ˜†

If you expect too much, you're really going to be disappointed. But I think a villain's role will be fun for Priyanka and she is good at those types of characters. Her role will be pretty decent compared to the other women.

Hopefully not cheesy like Ash's villainous turn in Pink Panther.
I think I read somewhere that the villain is an oil tycoon who is trying to destroy the beach. lol.  I think that's what Priyanka will play.

It's going to be really campy and stupid. I think they will make it an action comedy so they know it's going to be dumb. As long as it's fun to watch, it's alright.
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Isn't it just models running? Do you have an idea about what the movie is about? Does it have a good plot?

The only knowledge I have of baywatch is Joey- Chandler watching girls in red running!! 😆

Lol same here 😆
TheJake thumbnail

Isn't it just models running? Do you have an idea about what the movie is about? Does it have a good plot?

The only knowledge I have of baywatch is Joey- Chandler watching girls in red running!! 😆

Baywatch was a very popular (Not critically) early 90s American series with Pamela Anderson and David Hasseloff. It was bunch of people running, saving people in swimsuits (Lifeguards). 😆

This movie is based on that series. I don't think it's a continuation or a spin off cause they are using the same names from the series. So guess they are making 'the movie version of it'. In today's day, the movie might work wonders!Edited by TheJake - 8 years ago
JaaniDushman thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

I think I read somewhere that the villain is an oil tycoon who is trying to destroy the beach. lol. I think that's what Priyanka will play.

It's going to be really campy and stupid. I think they will make it an action comedy so they know it's going to be dumb. As long as it's fun to watch, it's alright.

I was actually thinking of her being one of the lifeguards but being a double agent to the tycoon! 😆

How do action comedies work in the west? 😆
TheJake thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDMYDC2jjKM[/YOUTUBE]
JaaniDushman thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJake

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDMYDC2jjKM[/YOUTUBE]

This js the exact part I have seen Joey & chandler watching!! 😆
TheJake thumbnail
Well, it's Zac Efron. He is known to pick up good projects these days. So let's see. There's tad bit of hope. Lol