Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitra110 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Please update soon. Please, please, please. KS has become such a farce nowadays I really look forward to your updates. It's a real pick-me-up.
Somali
rose467 thumbnail
this is the best ff in this forum.. but isn't it too much to keep us waiting too long?
Auditi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey buddy r u alr8???? where r u???? 😕
ridizzz thumbnail
Hey Armana
Where are you????? 😭 😭 😭
I hope you are fine.
plz cont. soon.
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Armana, I hope everything is ok...we're all waiting eagerly for you to continue! 😭 😭

V. 😭
mandu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Armana...
I want to tell you that your characterizations and story line is very REAL...very credible and very very possible.
I can definitely relate to this Bani and Jai.I wish Jai and Bani had behaved like this in the KS that Ive almost given up watching .This was the Jai that I was expecting to see and the "creatives" destroyed.You have portrayed relationships so beautifully..I have no words to express but just inanely go on saying the same thing...I hope Im making some sense 😳
Also must say I love all the one liners that you have come up with on Avanti's Tshirts...
Ive read all your Ffs and must say after reading your and some other talented FF..Ive become a very verbal reader from being a silent one till date.
waiting for the next chapter
Mandu
piccola thumbnail
Hey buddy - ur story really rocks ! Love the storyline, the portrayals, the wee bit of humor and the pathos so beautifully etched.

Keep up the great work! To be honest I read all the parts only today..but am hooked for sure! Whens the next un?
pooja1_76 thumbnail
Where are you Armana,
you haven't updated, when are you planning to update.

please continue soon.

pooja
sabye thumbnail
Armana ur a relly good writer. Reading ur ff, made me kind of find a way to relate myself to all da characters. Plz keep on writing. Ur really good at what u do. 😊
mandu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Pls continue Armana...it has been so long..
mandu