FF: A Bitter Harvest.The End. XIII Pg 74 - Page 57

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Firstly, Hope you are keeping better health now, Armana...Now coming to the story, it was a fabulous ending to a fabulous story... Jai, Bani together with their kids.. Pia reaping what she sowed, paying for her crimes.. It was a wonderful ride Armana and hopefully it wont be the last..
mk727272 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Armana,

Just read ur last two parts!!!! 👏 👏 👏
Loved the way Jai-Bani reunite in the end!!! 😛
Finally Pia moves on in life and away from Bani!!! 😃
Amazing end to an amazing ff!!!! 😛
Cannot wait for you to start another one!!!! 😛
In life it is so true,
What we sow is what we reap!!!!!

Keep Smiling,
Happiness Always,
Manish

minnie25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellent Fanfic. I was waiting for you to continue..... Very well written. It really moved me. Thank you
Sugar&Spice thumbnail
This was truly a very beautiful story!!
👏 👏
smitra110 thumbnail
Fantastic Armana!!! You truly are a great and sensitive writer. You should think about getting some of your work published. Thanks for a wonderful read.
Somali
Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Armana
that was fab..
i hope u r feeling better to..
we all hope that pia turns out to be like this soon..
sike that is ever going to happen..
but anyways.. love ur .ff..

please start a new ff..
if u can..

❤️Nirali❤️
sweetu144 thumbnail
Hey,
You really are an amazing writer, one who knows how to manipulate words and keep the writing simple yet ecstatic.
Hope that you are feeling better and hope to see another one of your adicitve fan fictions soon!
As cordelia said you truly are ms.dickens!
Amazing fan fiction.
Best wishes
Sweetu.
Cordelia thumbnail

Dammit Charles Dickens, you went and did it again didn't you?!! Tears fell relentlessly from my eyes - FOR PIA, and Pia alone. That one line, about Jai's sorrow for the sparkling and vivacious girl that Pia used to be - did to me what only you have ever managed to do - feel sympathy and even sadness for Pia. 😭 😭 😭

I am still sitting here writing these comments and crying!!! WHY do you have to be such a talented writer Armana, I DON'T WANT TO SYMPATHISE WITH THAT REPTILE!!!

Ok, ranting and raving aside, words really do escape me (for once, I hear you cry!! 😛 )!! I can't describe what a fabulous experience your FF has been!! Tears smiles, rage, sadness, laughs, shock, confusion, cheers - your masterpiece has given us everything!!

👏 Armana, don't ever pull me up for calling you Charles Dickens again.

With lots of love, hugs and best wishes,

Dan Brown   😛 😆

simz99 thumbnail
Armana
Words fail me hun…the last part, no actually the whole ff was so exquisitely written. The story came together wonderfully in a full circle. And you made me feel sympathetic to Pia and actually wishing she finds some peace and happiness.
It was a lovely lovely end and one that's satisfied me completely. More than worth the loooong wait.
And the poem….ohhh so intense…makes me feel so proud to be a woman.
Hope you start a new ff soon!!
Cheers, Sim
simz99 thumbnail
Armana
Just read it all over again...from the very beginning and from the bottom of my heart you are a spectacular writer. Completely in a league of your own 👏