Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h-arshi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
When was it mentioned that manorama is second wife?
Any way, probably anjali told arnav about whole sweets fiasco during her anivesary party. So by that way arnav would have got to know about khushi's jalebis.
God knows about anjali's leg. Except that nani's "brace nikalgaya" dialogue, no much information was given about her leg. Many times i wonder people with some disability  hate when people pity them, and help them with out a reason. But anjali just kept on enjoying when arnav or akash lended their hands to make her walk. i mean, she can walk on her own, yet she took help of others at times. This generally does not apply to the self respect of physically disabled people. They are as much capable as other people. 
Ok! I m going off the topic!
varunsingh420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot everyone for the replies . That makes a lot of sense for me now.
Sona_Chandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkknd_97

When was it mentioned manor mama had a wife who died ?? I cant remember

I had no idea about this either. I always thought mami was his first and only wife. 
Edited by ._Pari_. - 8 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arshifan89

When was it mentioned that manorama is second wife?

Any way, probably anjali told arnav about whole sweets fiasco during her anivesary party. So by that way arnav would have got to know about khushi's jalebis.
God knows about anjali's leg. Except that nani's "brace nikalgaya" dialogue, no much information was given about her leg. Many times i wonder people with some disability  hate when people pity them, and help them with out a reason. But anjali just kept on enjoying when arnav or akash lended their hands to make her walk. i mean, she can walk on her own, yet she took help of others at times. This generally does not apply to the self respect of physically disabled people. They are as much capable as other people.
Ok! I m going off the topic!

About Anjali's leg -  I thought it was a birth defect but during one of their childhood flashback scene( the scene where their uncle throws them out of their house) little Anjali's leg looks totally fine... I don't know if it's a blooper or not...

Bold - I think Anjali liked to be taken care of, by her family... I think the whole family was extra sensitive towards her not only cz of her condition but cz of what she has been thru in her life
Edited by Betti - 8 years ago
h-arshi89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Betti

About Anjali's leg -  I thought it was a birth defect but during one of their childhood flashback scene( the scene where their uncle throws them out of their house) little Anjali's leg looks totally fine... I don't know if it's a blooper or not...

Bold - I think Anjali liked to be taken care of, by her family... I think the whole family was extra sensitive towards her not only cz of her condition but cz of what she has been thru in her life

In the episode, where anjali tells khushi about arnav's attitude towards love with flashback of arnav's bday, little anjali walks completely normal holding a balloon...
And coming to family's treatment towards anjali, yes they just made her more weak and vulnerable towards things with their extra soft treatment...and ofcourse anjali just kept on enjoying the love and care to an extent where she just enjoyed even false love...
songcouple thumbnail
Abt the second wife I don't remember the episode it was one of the beginning episode were khushi misunderstands manorama as servants then in one scene were in nani taunts mami and mama consoles Mami. This is what I remember.
Abt the servant and second wife part
h-arshi89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kannansangee

Abt the second wife I don't remember the episode it was one of the beginning episode were khushi misunderstands manorama as servants then in one scene were in nani taunts mami and mama consoles Mami. This is what I remember.

Abt the servant and second wife part

Yes! I dont remember what nani taunts her but she bursts out crying and says "aaj hame ehsaas hua ki hum kaun the, aur koun hain"...omg even now, while typing this i remember how she says it...just funny... i always love her comedy, but i hate when she taunts khushi and pay.
I am watching some old sbs today, where akshay asks every one who is balwant kaur, and she asked "who is balwant kaur, koi model hain kya, aise tho ee khoon bari tang ko chodo aur usse shaadi karlo, waise bhi vo hamse beautiful hain kya??" in her style...omg i was like roflšŸ¤£... utkarsha also has good sense of humor like manorama.
Edited by arshifan89 - 8 years ago
arshina09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Miss them sooo much
Want more of arshi