Posted: 7 years ago

Thanks for this awesome story
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely FF
Loved each and every update to the core
Geet was living a desolate life inspire of having her whole family
Geet helped dadima from fainting and dadima has developed instant liking towards geet
Geet and maan meet after years and with turn of events became to know abt geet's truth
Geet being his wife and had list their baby dhruv due to Sasha's ploy and thirst for revenge
Maaneet got married yet couldn't announce to the world due to alluring dangers
Rahul along with sasha had kidnapped geet but was rescued by rishab
Geet got pregnant yet sasha and rahul tried to harm Khurana's that led ultimate death of sasha and her boyfriend
With care and concern geet gave birth to twins armaan and khushi with blissful life geet again gave birth to twins!!
Beautiful epilogue!!
Nyc ending
😊

Risingsun626 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally i finished the story. its very lovely story showing the struggle of geet. poor geet how much she faced for her loved ones and never complained.she tried to settle everyones life living herself behind. she is such a selfless person. really i like her.but it is not easy to live a life such as geet. thanks for  pm so that i can read this lovable story.
Angel.Pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally ... I read this whole story ...
Such a wonderful story it is ...
Nd title pyaar kaaa nazraaanaa ...
So nice ...
At the end ..geet saying maan aap ne mujhe apne pyaar ke chaar nazraane de hi diye ... so sweet was that ...
Nd short n sweet love story of yash nd pari ...
Nd hw manneet made them confess ...
Like yash tumhaare liye dadimaa ne rishta dekha huaa h ... hahahahahaha
Nd our sweet maanneet love story
Wonderful ...
In college they met ...
Both started loving each other ... but didn't confessed ...
Hw maaneet got married ... that evil shasha tell lie to get that he is married ..
N thus she didn't tell anything to maan
Abt their marriage n dhruv ...
But fate played its game ...
N they met again ...
Finally their misunderstandings got cleared ...
With the help of adi arjun n his wife ...
Maan come to know all the truth
N then he faced geet ...
Finally they got maaried ...
Raghu rahul n sasha .. they r so evil ...
Bt who can separate maaneet ...
They saved each other ... their childs ...
Her pregnancy complications ...
But they faced everything
Nd finally got haappy ...
N yaa ... geet's past was so horrible ..
What her dad did with his wife rano ... then naina her mom ...

Accept my buddy req.
N if u r writing more stories .. thn plz let me know
This one is so amazing
PM me for future updates
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome story.
Loved it.
interesting concept waiting for d updte... continuee sooon
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
you narrated maaneet story with suspense.I was wondering about their relationship. their one night stand...separation. ...miscarriage because of sasha and they meeting again...maan realizing the truth were emotional. loved maaneet secret wedding .rishab was apt as a cop.rahul sasha scene and rahul geet scenes were touchy.geet's pregnancy complicated.thankfully there was no abortion.nice to see deepkshika in a good character in all your ffs.geet's birth secret getting revealed and brothers supporting her was emotional. rano's letter was touchy. sunaina is drashti.it was a surprise. through this track you presented how certain men like mohindar are to their own family girls. yash pari story was interesting. loved all their scenes.your choice of actors was nice.surprising that you made pari modern as the actress' oonscreen image is traditional. here you made arjun sameera pair instead of arjun Annie and chose the hit Jodi ArTi.that was attractive. wish they had more scenes.finally rahul sasha got shot.luckily geet got saved.maaneet have 2 sets of twins. omg.surprised to see avika as khushi and rajbeer who is her lover id Manish.wow.wish you had shown armaan's love story in brief.I was scared about geet's health. luckily she is fine.nice endingEdited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Since priyasi thread is closed I am posting my comment here

Beautiful title.ur titles always have a traditional essence.I was shocked thinking that geet committed suicide when Maan revealed her about Sameera.but loved the twist that geet didn't commit suicide.loved sameera getting exposed.surprised to see geet residing in a village with parud as army officer anjali...traditional Ganga...in the bar drinking...Maan who hadn't seen geet didn't recognize her.but his meeting with geet in diff areas was interesting.loved geet in diff avtars too.Maan falling 4 Anjali was interesting.the way u showed that Geet still luvs Maan was superb.Anjali's return as Goan Gina was so interesting.shocking that Maan raped her in drunken state.Maan knowing that she is Geet n claiming her...looking after Geet during her weak pregnancy...maaneet getting closer...cute moments of maaneet...I just loved it.all villains died.good.Rahul Maan's past connection was unexpected.u got the best picsof Karan wahi,gurmeet n karanweer to match the scene.Armaan's entry n his luv 4 geet wasa surprise.happy that he realized what love is through Riddhima.Wish u had shown atleast 1 or 2 scenes on AR like Parud Yash Radhika n rishab Sadhana.Maaneet hospital scene was very emotional.Maaneet having naughty twins.funny scenes.Vicky geet maan kids scene was funny.Most of the couples have only 2 kids.then y this geet is feeling that she is not a perfect wife as she can't conceive again?its true that a good wife's quality is not producing kids.surprised to see Gautam Rode.but sad that he committed suicide n shocked to know that he was also sameera's victim.Gauhar khan as sameera was a nice choice.Sameera arrested in prostitution was a shock.the short Yash radhika luv story was nice.I'vent seen BV n their scenes.So reading their scenes in ur ffs was a fresh experience.surprising that maaneet gave birth to a daughter too n so nice that they gave her a meaningful name.happy that u added Parud n Ronit Sweta pair too in this ff.happy that anita raj is maan's mom here with mohnish as father.nice pics

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
REVIVING The thread in Process~ Keeping it alive by comments!!😳