Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
superb updates
every one is happy with geet's improving health n yash n pari's wedding
rahul n sash try to shot maan n rishi but geet save both timely but herself get shot
geet deliver twins a boy n girl
hope geet will fine soon

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic
Hope Geet is fine
Continue soon
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
geet critical

she gave birth to twins

but the babies are very weak
marde thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice part dear
Update soon
Waiting eagerly
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
lovely updates...poor geet always in danger with rahul sasha getting away from the prison...and then what happens in trying to save maan and rishi, she is hurt real bad...glad the kids are born okay...what is going to happen to her ?? maan cannot survive without his mishty
heycookie thumbnail
Awesome update
maan always made sure geet is fine..bt in award ceremony geet got shot
she deleverd twins
hope she ll be fine
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome updates..
waiting for next update..
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
          The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

EPILOGUE

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, architectural terms,IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!!!

Dr. Ramamoorthy came near Maan said, "As nurses have shown you, Geetika has given birth to twins, a boy and a girl. Both are premature but girl is weaker than the boy. As they both are very weak we will have to keep them in neonatal ICU."

"How is my wife?"

"Have patience Mr. Khurana. They have just taken her in to remove the bullet!"

"Doctor, how come ultrasound didn't show two foetuses?" Dadimaa questioned

"Ma'am we are as surprised as you. The reason is your grand daughter was growing in the shadow of her brother! We hope for her quick and sure survival as it a female baby! Excuse me!"

"Maan aap ne bacchon ke naam soche hain?" (Have you thought names for children?)

"Haan! Geet pehle hi soch chuki hai. Unka naam hai Armaan Maan Singh Khurana aur Akansha Maan Singh Khurana!" (Yes Geet has already decided Armaan Maan Singh Khurana and Akansha Maan Singh Khurana.)

"Wah! Dono ka matlab ek hai." (Excellent! Both have same meaning!)

"Kya matlab hai Dadimaa?" (What is the meaning?) Vicky asked.

"Matlab hai 'iccha, wish, desire'! "

"Akansha ka ghar ka naam "Khushi" hoga! Geet ko Dhruv ko khone ka bahut dukh thaa iss liye bhagwaan ne usse do bacchon ki maa banne ka sukh diya!" A sombre Maan stated. (Akansha's nickname will be "Khushi". Geet was heart-broken at loosing Dhruv, therefore God gave her joy of becoming mother of two kids!)

Vicky tried to make Maan relax said, "Bhai, didn't Bhabhi have food craving?"

"No! Why?"

"My friends wife use to make him get up in middle of night and she would have chocolate ice cream with aam ka achaar; dal chawl with ice cream; pasta & pizza with achaar!"

"Yuck!" Everyone looked in the direction and saw Lucky, Arjun and Teji present.

Maan went near Arjun and Teji and said, "Arjun,Teji and Lucky, Please forgive me I couldn't protect Geet!"

"Maan, don't worry! Our sister is a fighter and will soon recover!" Arjun gave Maan a manly hug. Dadimaa gave Arjun indication from her eyes and Arjun took Maan with him to cafeteria without Maan's realising it! There Arjun was about to order when Rishi joined. Between Arjun and Rishi they managed to relax Maan and all 3 had coffee & some snacks! Just then Lucky came running saying,"Jeejaji, aap ko doctor bula rahe hain!" (Maan doctor is calling you!)

Maan, Arjun and Rishi rushed. Doctor who was still in his scrubs with blood splattered on his scrubs said, "I'm Dr. Ravi Balashekhar (NAME IS FICTITIOUS!) your wife's cardiologist. The surgery was a success, we have removed the bullet but it was embedded very near the major artery "Aorta"! As Mrs. Khurana has lost lot of blood and we don't want any pressure on the wound, she will have to avoid nursing the babies for few weeks! Rest I can say after she regains her consciousness! As she has had two surgeries, so for some time she will be in ICU. Therefore, NO VISITORS! Take care of her, babies and yourself, Mr. Khurana. Good night!"

Rishi was first to break silence, "Chalo Maan, Guddu abb jald se jald theek ho jaayegi! Kya Yaar Maan, Arjun,Teji, Lucky aur mujhe apne bhaanje aur bhaanji se milna hai aur tum mila hi nahi rahe. Baap hone ke baad kanjoos bhi ho gaya hai, itni "khushi" ki baat hai ki tu judwaan baccho ka baap bann gaya aur mithai tak nahi. Mai Geet se shikayat karoonga jab woh jagegi! Abhi Khushi ki shaadi hone mei kam se kam 25saal hain toh kanjoosi chodh!" Bringing a sweet smile on everyone's face including Maan's! (Great! Now Geet recover soon. What is this Maan, you have not introduced Arjun,Teji, Lucky and me to our niece and nephew? You have also become very miserly after becoming a father, such a joyous news and no sweets! There is at least 25yrs. for Khushi to be married so leave your miserliness!Bringing a sweet smile on everyone's face including Maan's!)

Dadimaa brought ladoo in front of Rishi's mouth and said, "Armaan aur Khushi ka baap bhalhe ki kanjoos ho magar padh-dadi Kanjoos nahi hai. Yeh lijiye Rishi, Arjun,Teji aur Lucky, mama banne ki aap chaaron ko bahut bahut badhai!" Dadimaa fed ladoos to all four. Dadimaa hugged Rishi and whispered in his ear,"Beta aap ka bahut shukriya ki hummei humare parivaar ki khushi ka yaad dilaaya!" (Armaan and Khushi's father maybe miser but not their great-grandmother. Rishi, Arjun,Teji and Lucky congratulations to four of you for becoming uncles! Dadimaa fed ladoos to all four. Dadimaa hugged Rishi and whispered in his ear, Rishi thank you for reminding our family of today's joyous occacssion!) Maan proudly went to Neonatal ICU with Rishi, Arjun,Teji and Lucky. He requested the nurses on duty to show them his son and daughter! Dadimaa, Yash, Pari and Vicky also came in front of ICU, Geet's both families saw their new family members!

Plz press 'like' & comment(if possible?)
Edited by LM1991 - 7 years ago
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awwwnnn super cute.. Sooo glad geet and babies r fine.. Im glad u wrote another ff/:: sweeet.. Love it.. See u in ur other ff thread lol..
neasya thumbnail
awesome updates dear...
read all the updates in a go...
.nice geet gave birth to twins a girl and a boy...
hope geet and baby girl gets well soon...