PYAAR KA NAZRAANA Epilogue 2,3 Pg. 40

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
PYAAR KA NAZRAANA

Friends,
I had thought that writing is not my cup of tea! But could not stop myself from writing again! I'm NOT good in writing hot & steamy scenes as you have read in my previous story!  At this stage I don't know if it will be SS or FF. When I start writing, I just go with the flow!

Please bear with me as I'm not an adventrous writer so it will be a usual romantic story. If you feel my writing looks very similar to any other writer, please let me know.

Thank you,
LM

Edited by LM1991 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LM1991 thumbnail

INDEX

Prologue                                                    Pg. 1

Chapter 1                                                   Pg. 3

Chapter 2                                                   Pg. 5

Chapters 3,4                                              Pg. 8

Chapter 5                                                   Pg. 9

Chapter 6                                                   Pg. 11

Chapter 7,8                                                Pg. 12

Chapter 9                                                   Pg. 14

Chapter 10 (a) & (b)                                  Pg. 15

Chapter 11                                                 Pg. 17

Chapter 12                                                 Pg. 19

Chapter 13                                                 Pg. 21

Chapter 14,15                                            Pg. 23

Chapter 16                                                 Pg. 26

Chapter 17                                                 Pg. 27

Chapter 18.                                                Pg. 28

Chapter 19                                                 Pg. 29

Chapter 20                                                 Pg. 31

Chapter 21                                                 Pg. 32

Chapter 22                                                 Pg. 35

Chapter 23,24                                           Pg. 36

Epilogue                                                     Pg. 39

Epilogue 2,3                                               Pg. 40

Edited by LM1991 - 4 years ago
LM1991 thumbnail
ALL THE NAMES PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS(if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). 

CHARACTER SKETCH

SAVITRI DEVI KHURANA
Maan & Vicky's dadimaa. Yash's Nanimaa. Loves her three Grandchildren. Chairman of Khurana Industries i.e. Khurana Constructions, Khurana Interior, Indian Paints etc.

MAAN SINGH KHURANA :
34yr.old. Eldest son & heir of Khuranas. CEO & MD of Khurana Constructions. He has a degree in Masters in Architecture as well as MBA degree. He has looks that girls just die for! Tall, handsome & well toned body with 8pack abs. Intelligent, arrogant, ruthless(with enemies), tough employer. Hates lies, gossip & deceit. Very loving & soft towards his family. Always supports truth even if its spoken by people who are of lower status than him. For him merit of a person is more important than his social status! He fell in love with a girl long back, but could not confess his love to her! Now he is unaware of her whereabouts!

VIKRANT SINGH KHURANA(Vicky)
27yrs old. MD of Khurana Interiors. Fun- loving, jovial & a prankstar. Work is his passion like his elder brother, MSK. He likes Meera but she ignores him!

YASH MALHOTRA
30yrs. old. Very responsible youngman! He is owner of a company called "Indian Paints". Khurana Constructions and Khurana Interiors, always uses Indian paints for their Construction and Interiors. He is Maan and Vicky's bua's (paternal aunt) son. Maan's bua and Phuphaji are no more, hence Yash lives in Khurana Mansion with Maan and Vicky! He only tells his emotions to Maan.

MUNSHIJI : Loyal accountant from time of Maan's grandfather's time. Very humble & honest. Often scolds his daughter for her extravagant ways!

SASHA : 
23yrs. Old. Munshiji's daughter. Works as a junior architect under Meera. Very lazy in her work. Love to boss her juniors! Her main aim is to marry one of the Khurana brothers.

Last but not least our favourite, ADITYA SRIVASTAV (ADI): 
34yrs. old. Studied in Maan's college but in Accounts department. Very close friend of Maan! He is very loyal to Maan and can do anything for Maan. He is Maan's right hand man. Recieving end of Maan's temper maximum. Maan trusts him the most professionally & personally. His stammering increases in Maan's presence! 

RANO HANDA: 
A 53yrs. old Mother of Arjun, Teji and Lucky. Geet is her adopted daughter. She is THE OWNER of KHANNA INDUSTRIES! Very strict but loving mother! A Woman of substance! Can't stand her husband but is tolerating him as he is father of her children!

GEETIKA SINGH KHANNA (Geet):
24yr. Old. Geet has a Bachelor in Architecture degree. She is true definition of beauty & grace. Trained classical dancer & singer. She has a milky white complexion with doe-like hazel coloured eyes. She lives in Manali district and owner of GK Apple Orchards but works in Chopra Construction. 

MOHINDER LAL HANDA: 
A 62yrs old gold digger, womaniser and drunkard. Forgets relations and values for money & sex! It was in his drunkard state that he molested innocent 18yr. old Rano. And Rano's Bauji(father) got them married for the respect of Khanna family! He is just an employee in KHANNA INDUSTRIES! Although he wants to own KHANNA INDUSTRIES and is very sweet with Rano! He hates Geet as he feels Rano spends too much money on an orphan!

Rano's sons (Geet's brothers)  -
ARJUN SINGH HANDA : 
34yr. old. MD Khanna Constructions in Gurgaon (Haryana) He has a Masters in Architecture degree. He is Maan's batch-mate. He is a handsome looking man. Man of principles. Will never go against Rano, even if she is wrong!

TEJINDER SINGH HANDA (Teji) : 
30yrs. old. MD of Khanna Textiles. Very hard working. Has an aversion and hatred for girls! Very protective about his sister, Geetika. He hates his father as he is cruel to Geet.

LAKHWHINDER SINGH HANDA (Lucky) : 
27yrs. old. Happy go lucky fellow! Not at all serious in life. Despite of his mother's scoldings! For him his father only exists on his birth certificate!

SAMEERA SINGH HANDA (Sam) : 
27yrs. old. She has a Bachelor in Architecture degree. Works as Senior Architect in Khanna Constructions. She is Geet's bhabhi. She is married to Arjun. Was Geet's senior in college. Arjun and she were Maan's friends in college! Only person in contact with Geet!

MEERA KHOSLA : 
26yrs. Old. She has a Bachelor in Architecture degree. Senior architect in Khurana Construction. Was Geet's senior and mentor in college. But in no longer in contact with Geet!

PINKY MANCHANDA : 
23yrs. old. Receptionist at KC.  Very jovial, full of life & loves eating. Was with Geet in school. But in no longer in contact with Geet!

PARINEETA (Pari)
She is Geet's secretary. Very modern in dressing and thoughts! But there is a big change in her once, she falls in love!

BHOLA & GAURI :
Caretakers! Bhola is chief in-charge of Apple Orchards and does odd jobs for Geet. Gauri stays with Geet inside her cottage. Gauri also helps in cleaning the cottage and cooking. Bhola and Gauri's parents have been with Rano's family for past 40yrs. Hence, are very loyal!

Rest office staff same as GHSP.

RISHABH SHEKHAWAT (Rishi)
34yrs. old. Maan and Adi's best friend but Undercover cop.

POOJA RATHORE
29yrs. old. Rishi' s junior and also Undercover cop.

RAHUL 
Sasha's boy friend. Evil person. Involved in smuggling and drugs!He can easily murder anyone if it is beneficial for him. WANTED BY INTERPOL!

Edited by LM1991 - 7 years ago
LM1991 thumbnail
PROLOGUE

"Tum teeno apne baap ki asliyath jaana chahte ho toh sunno!" There was no stopping Rano now! "Yeh aadmi jisse tum mera pati kahte ho, isne ek 18saal ki bholi ladki ka fayaada uthaya. Jiss kaaran mai Arjun ke saath gharbhvati (pregnant) ho gayi aur iss lechaad aadmi se mujhe shaadi karni padhi apne Bauji ki izzat bachaane ke liye! Yeh aadmi ek ayaash, kamina aur sharabi hai! Iss ke liye paise aur vasana ke aage koi rishte-naate nahi hain! Agar isse fayaada ho toh yeh apni beti aur bahen ko bhi na chode!"
(You three want to know this man's reality, then listen! There was no stopping Rano now! This man whom you call my husband, he molested an innocent 18yr. old girl. Due to which, I became pregnant with Arjun. To save my father's prestige I got married to this slime ball! This man is a womaniser, gold-digger and drunkard! In front of his lust and monetary gain he forgets all relationships! If he gains something, he can even indulge in incest!)
Edited by LM1991 - 8 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
congrats
awesome CS

just a request try to add links in the index for parts
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
intense prologue
something too touchy