WILL LOVE YOU TILL THE END M NEW FF Part-7,page-13,updated-4/04/2016

srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys this is my new ff on Rishbala hope you all will enjoy reading it 
INDEX

PART-1 Below๐Ÿ˜Š

CHARACTER SKETCH

RK: A handsome and the most popular hunk of St. Xavier's college one the top colleges of Mumbai...and a son of the leading business man...Mohan Kundra...every girl wants to be his girlfriend as he is very handsome and Rich.

Madhu: A simple,beautiful,intelligent middle class girl. Daughter of Shamsher Malik who is a government employee...she got a Scholarship for studying in St. Xavier's

Deepali: RK's ex but still is his friend.

Sultan: RK's friend...and also is competetor in everything...he is kind of jealous of RK as RK is more popular than him.

Karan: He is also RK's friend...but his friendship is genuine.

Trishna: Madhu's friend...and likes Karan.

Padmini: Madhu's Mother.. and wife of Shamsher Malik.

Radhaji: RK's mother...and wife of Mohan Kundra

PART - 1

RK: I haven't felt like this for someone like I feel for you Madhu...from the day i saw you...I can only think of you...Everywhere I go I see you...and now I feel that I can't live without you even for a second...I Love You Madhu...do You Love me?

RK was on his knees...with a rose in his hand...Madhu was standing in front of him with tears of happiness in her eyes...she was really happy that to whom she loves had proposed him...she only saw all this in her dreams...she couldn't believe that he is proposing her.

RK: Madhu...my knees are hurting...say na yes or no?

Madhu: YES!!

RK jumped in happiness and they both hugged each other...Everyone around clapped and hooted for the new love couple of the college.

RK: I can't believe it Madhu...you don't know how much you have made me happy today.

Madhu: Even I am very happy RK...i knew that you like me...but I never thought that you will propose me like this in front of everyone...i always used to dream all this...and today when you proposed me I can't believe it...is it real...or I am dreaming again?

RK: Everything is real Madhu...you me...our love.

they again hugged each other when suddenly a voice came.

Deepali: Woaahh!!...so finally you proposed Madhu...congrats both of you.

Madhu: Thanks Deepali.

RK: Thanks Dips

Suddenly another voice came

Sultan: No no guys...not like this you have to give us a party.

Karan: Yeah Man...we guys will not leave...till you will not give us a party.

RK: Of course Man...even I am not leaving you like this...let's meet up at 8 in the evening at the club.

Everybody cheered for them...and the trio left.

Madhu: RK...party...and that too at 8...no RK...Papa will not allow.

RK: Oh come on Madhu...you know it's our big day...I want to enjoy this day to the fullest.

Madhu: But RK...I am serious Papa will not allow me.

RK: I know...how to convince your father.

Madhu: how?

RK: Tell him that you are going to Trishna's house for studying...and you will stay there only.

Madhu: No RK I know him...he will not agree to this...and i don't want to lie to him.

RK: Oh come on Madhu...You are lying because you can't tell him right...and by the way everything is fare in love and war sweetheart...and you can even bring Trishna to the party...even Karan will get a company...actually the thing is only couples are allowed over there.

Madhu: Fine RK...I'll try.

RK: No Miss. Malik...you have to come...or else...I will take someone else with me. (He said her in a teasing way)

Madhu: What...you will take someone else...how could you RK. 

RK: I am just kidding Madhu...Okay now come I'll drop you.

Madhu: Okay!!

The end

How was it guys...please comment...thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Edited by srksimran - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parimaniya thumbnail
congrats 4 new story dear...interesting start...so rk-madhu r in love with each other..sound nice...curious 2 know further...s update soon n thanks 4 d pm dear  
vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they are aready in love intresting.want to knw further.pls update soon
Tinku2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š thank u for the pm...congrats for the new fff curious to know if this is rks plan as an act or bet...waiting for a long update...

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congo on new story..               Great start...    
rk & madhu is in love with each other..thats too soo easily..a bit indigestive...๐Ÿคฃ
cont.soon... & thank you for pm.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congrats for ur new story,
Awesome start,
loved it
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for posting it here too buddy. lov u. as i said awesome story. waiting for the next update. beginning itself proposal so dont know wat is comming
PRATHA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start! Please continue...
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start.
so is it a proposal or bet or plan?
continue soon.
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on your story, awesome start, do continue soon, curious to know what happens in the party, is RK really in love with Madhu or there is some sort of bet.  Could you please PM me next time.