Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Fab update!
Feeling very sorry for Madhu...She is truly in love wid RK n trusts him, completely unaware of the fact that her love is just a bet for him.
I wish, by d time Madhu comes to know d truth, RK would've fallen in love wid her for real...N redeems his deeds...
Update soon...
Thanks for d pm...
vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
feeling bad that rk is playing with madhu,i hope its not a typical revenge story.if it is i want madhu to get bak revenge nicely.
parimaniya thumbnail
nice update n what Rk is playing with Madhu bt y?...Poor innocent Madhu...She has true feelings for rk...Feeling bad for her.😒...Continue soon n thanks 4 d pm dear Edited by parimaniya - 8 years ago
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As expected RK doesn't love Madhu, while Madhu trust him.
hope she gets to know the truth before its too late.
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fab update, loved it, Madhu is in love with R.K but i think is pretending to be in love with her, there is some bet between him and Sultan i suppose.
ananya2010 thumbnail
Continue soon, waiting for the next update.
srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part - 5

RK and Sultan were continuously staring at Vicky 

Vicky: What why are you looking at me like this...let me tell you i am not gay okay.

RK and Sultan sighed in relief...and looked at eachother.

RK: "Reality check" dude...i have a girlfriend

Vicky: Ya but who knows...you can be bisexual.

Sultan: Just stop it Vicky.

Vicky: Okay...brother...So what's the plan...where are we going now.

RK: Well I have to meet Madhu.

Sultan: Oh come on man...I can understand she is your girlfriend...but you can't ignore your friends.

RK: Sorry dude girlfriend first.

Vicky: Is Trish with her?

RK: Ahaan...now that is something...what's cooking between you and Trish?

Vicky: A..a...No no Nothing like that (He stammered a bit)

RK: Really...but I think there is something between you and her.

RK wrapped Vicky's neck in a fun way and moved out of the changing room...while Sultan rolled his eyes...as he was least interested in their stupid talks...and followed them...while walking in the corridor...RK saw Madhu busy writing something while sitting alone in a class room.

RK: Guys I will be back

Sultan: Oh come on not again RK...you have whole day (But he was gone)

Karan: Let it be Sultan...after all she is his girlfriend

Sultan: Ya whatever Man

RK: Hey Madhu

Madhu: Not now RK i am busy

RK: Is it...let me see what work is more important to you than me (and he sat beside her and looked at the papers and laughed) Hahahaha

Madhu: What why are you laughing?

RK: Seriously Madhu...an assignment?

Madhu: Ya...so...today is the last date...we all have to submit this (She then thought of something and said) Let me guess...you haven't even started it...right?

RK: Well...half of it is done Madhu. (He faked)

Madhu: Come on RK stop lying to me...how can you be so irresponsible towards your studies?

RK: I am sorry Madhu I really forgot.(He scratched his head)

Madhu: But this is not the way RK...by now you should understand...what is wrong and what is right for you...I am not saying that you should not have fun but yes you should give equal importance to your studies as well...or else (She suddenly realised what she was about to say and stopped and started looking here and there)

RK knew what she was going to say and he got an opportunity to tease her.(she was indicating towards their future i.e. marriage)

RK: Or else?

Madhu: Nothing...I was saying generally

RK: Yes yes Madhu I want to know what were you saying tell me.(And he started coming closer to Madhu while she started bending backwards)

Madhu: I said na that I...I...was saying it in a general way...I mean for your future and...(Madhu started feeling nervous...while he still kept coming closer and was continously staring at her) 

RK: And? 

He was very close to Madhu and then suddenly she took a file and brought it in between their lips...and while still holding the file. she said

Madhu: Look RK let me complete my work...or else i will not be able to submit my assignment by today...and it's better that even you do the same.

RK came back to his normal position and rolled his eyes and said

RK: KYA MADHU SAARE ROMANCE KI (He was about to say further but then he stopped and looked at Madhu who was gazing at him in anger and he said) MOTHER SISTER KARDI...[it basically means "you ruined the romantic moment"]

Madhu: Just shut up and take this sheet and complete your assignment.

RK: As you say My Lady

Madhu blushed and both started doing their assignment although RK was least interested but he did what she said...when suddenly Deepali and Sultan entered the classroom...and looking RK doing his work she said

Deepali: What the Fu... (and before she could complete the phrase RK said)

RK: Yes yes I know...It must be difficult for you guys to digest this.

Madhu saw Deepali and she remembered what all she said to her in the morning...and automatically a frown replaced her pleasant face...Deepali quickly came and sat next to RK...and she touched his shoulder...which was enough to make Madhu more angry...she wanted to push her away from him...but she somehow managed to control her anger...and took a brief sigh...although RK was used to all this but this time even he felt awkward as he knew that Madhu would be upset on seeing Deepali.

Sultan: Madhu...what are you doing to RK...I can't believe my eyes.

Madhu faked a smile

Deepali: Yes...this assignment and all...oh please RK you are not the nerdy type...you are the stud type...so please stop all this...plus what are you worried about...you know that your Father is the trustee of this college...so why are you even doing all this?

She purposefully said that...as she thought this would hurt Madhu because her father is a government employee...and she was right it did hurt Madhu...but only till when RK stood up for her. He removed Deepali's hand from his shoulder...and said.

RK: Yes you are right Deepali...my father is one of the trustee's of this college but that doesn't mean that I should not at all give importance to my studies...I know that someday I will join my father's business but what after that...i don't want my colleagues to laugh at me when i will not be able to give them the answer to their question regarding the business problems...(and he turned towards Madhu and said) Thanks Madhu.

Madhu smiled at him while Deepali was standing there numb...and Sultan wanted to burst out laughing but he controlled his emotions.

RK: Now if you guys will excuse us...we have to complete our assignment.

Deepali clenched her jaw in anger and walked from there as quickly as she could...while Sultan followed her...RK and Madhu looked at eachother...and then bursted out laughing.

Madhu: Hahahha...Oh God...i didn't expected it from you.

RK: Why?

Madhu: I thought that she is your friend...so..

RK: So? (he cuts her off in between)

Madhu: So I thought you will let it go.

RK: Madhu...I know you were hurt...and I couldn't see you like that...because...(He paused in between)

Madhu: Because? 

RK: (He changed the sentence)Look Madhu...If it's Deepali or anyone else...I will confront them the way I did today.

Madhu smiled at him...he too smiled back.

Madhu: thanks RK

RK: For what?

Madhu: For what you did today

RK: What did I do?

Madhu: i mean what you did just now?

RK: What did I do just now?

Madhu again chuckled on RK's this way of questioning back to her.

RK: Chill...(He winked at her)...and please let me complete my assignment..you talk so much Madhu.(He teased her)

Madhu: Hawww...you (she playfully hit his shoulder and them they both came back to their assignment.)

And while they were doing their work...RK's eyes went on Madhu and he started gazing at her...he looked at her carefully and was totally lost in her...for the first time he noticed Madhu like this...she was sitting with a pen in her mouth and while reading something...she raised her hand and moved back a flick behind her ears...automatically a smile came on RK's face while seeing this...and he spoke in his mind.

"What did I just do right now...why i did this...I have never stood up for anybody...but why for her"

He shook his head to come out of his thoughts Madhu looked at him confusingly and asked him.

Madhu: Now what happened?

RK: Ummm nothing Madhu...I have some work...I'll just be back ok.

And he walked outside of the classroom...and Madhu couldn't understand why he ran so quickly and thought of asking him afterwards and she started completing her work.

Deepali was furiously walking in the corridor while Sultan kept calling her.

Sultan: Hey wait Dips.

And she stopped while still breathing heavily in anger.

Deepali: RK how could you? (she spoke to herself...And she turned towards Sultan...and said) Did you see that...he insulted me in front of that Bitch.

Sultan: Yes Deepali...I saw that.

Deepali: Yes...and did you notice something...I think he is getting too attached with Madhu.

Sultan: Well yes..but it's only bad for him...We never told him to do that...we just had a bet...and if he is getting attached...that should be not our problem.

Deepali: It is my problem you idiot...to hell with your bet...i can't bear them together any more...I will separate them.

Sultan: Then go on.

Deepali turned around in surprise...she thought that Sultan will get angry because she was least bothered about the bet...but he reacted the different way...and she said.

Deepali: What do you mean...are you not serious about this bet?

Sultan: I am but there is a difference between our motives...RK wants to win this bet...and I want him to loose...I can't see him win...I have always hated him...because what I want he gets that...I am with him only to take his place in this college...and if he gets involved with her emotionally...I won't mind...because when one day she will come to know the truth she will leave him...and he will be heartbroken...his ego his charm his popularity everthing will get ruined...and after that...Madhu will come to me.

Deepali: What...even you?

Sultan: Yes...but RK took her...and from that day I decided that I will separate both of them but like a poison...I will slowly ruin everything...and If you want the same to happen even you should do the same.

Deepali knew that Sultan didn't like RK so much but he has so much hatred in his heart for RK...she never knew that..she was shocked on seeing Sultan like this.

Deepali: But I thought that you..(Sultan cuts her off in between)

Sultan: Sweetheart these are the tricks...and if you want RK...then join hands with me 

And he lifted his arm for a deal...Deepali thought for few seconds and then looked at Sultan and smirked and she raised her hand took and they both shook their hands.

"DEAL"

Suddenly Deepali saw RK walking in he corridor looking for them...and said.

Deepali: Oh no...RK is coming here

Sultan looked at him and they both broke their handshake...and the RK saw them satnding between the corridor...and walked towards them

RK: Hey guys.

Deepali: So have you completed your assignment?

RK: Not yet...but I just wanted to say.

Deepali interrupted in between she thought that he wanted to apologise for his behaviour and she said.

Deepali: I knew you will realise your mistake...it's okay RK.

RK: Yes Deepali I know I was rude...but.

Deepali: But what?

RK: But you should be careful with your words...you can't treat her like that...and i know what you said to her in the morning...please Deepali...Our chapters is over and we are good friends now...so please stop talking about us both in front of her or anyone else...and sorry for my behaviour.

And he went from there leaving Deepali even more angry.
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
as guessed it was bet,
Rk is slowly getting attached to madhu and falling in love with her wish he realizes soon before its too late
thanks for the pm
ananya2010 thumbnail
So making friendship with Madhu was a bet but RK is falling for Madhu n want him to realise his feelings before its too latr, Sultan is wicked n hope RK comes to know about this soon.
Thanks for the PM dear.
Tinku2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😛 hi thanks for the pm...so madhu is just a bet...n sultan n dips such disgusting souls n rk deserves them for making a bet to hreak a innocent girls heart...he should realise this n repent hope madhu stays strong enough to give back to rk sultan n dips the trio evils...pl give the next update soon...pl...