SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 96

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
All that struck me throughout the update is the quiet brooding husband capturing his bulging 7month old pregnant beautiful bride like wife from a distance in a hall fully crowded with people. And that small detailing of that teardrop on the nose ring and holding that moment captive through the lenses from a distance Heart Heart
Bangles on to be mother's hand. Wow!! It's like the choora ceremony! Is there a reason for doing so or just a custom?

I dont know how godh Bharai is even done, have just watched it on tv. Wink
Customs and traditions were set up in place for a reason I guess and looking bk I realise that I never have paid much importance to the procedurals. And after reading the detailing ,creeps in a regret that personally maybe I should have been more clued in to such moments bk then.
All I remember is a blur .

Beautifully detailed and I see that some bit of reading on it has been done for accuracy.

Manny should hv been lapping up the opportunity to have her brother all to herself in II's absence on appa's insistence to tradition but here she is arguing with Mr.Iyer to the contrary.
And vandu is playing spl guest but did her bit in pulling Appa away. Will hv to see if it's a shift in thought for Manny or is she is plainly going with her mood for the occassion and playing the ladke waale like Bala's mom. Manny is in the top ring of my favourite characters.

And Mr. Sitaraman playing to the occassion . This is like a pesum padam. The ceremony bit is going on, alongside sitaraman wades in to talk to Iyer and then Manny comes in and Akka , first row guest and the camera is going all angles

Here comes the next war between Appa and the dude.
And this is certainly going to be one interesting one.

How apt a title!! A baby's baby!! My cousin delivered yesterday and I heard the joy in the voice of my maasi, maybe mothers find it difficult to accept that their babies have actually grown up into a woman blowing life into a small treasure that they have nurtured Clap

Nisha pictures for you Heart
Beautiful update Nishaaa! Embarrassed
The traditions explained are even more beautiful and lovely...Thumbs Up

Looking forward on HOW and WHERE they both are going to celebrate their anniversary?EmbarrassedWink
Amazing ... loved the details of the ceremony. I am the only daughter and my parents couldn't come during my pregnancy time (two times) due to visa problem I missed my Amma so much at that time Cry  Shubhang in orange dhoti and green kurtaHeartDay Dreaming  Akka is here and what about Bala??  Poor Appa he knows dude will not agree but still trying his level best Smile
Beautiful update and an awesome title Nisha! All our parents would have felt the same when we had our babies.

The update reminds me of my own valaikkappu and seemandham 15 years back - it was held in the last leg of my pregnancy after my parents arrived. And I delivered my son the next morning itself. It was a long ritual and quite exhausting. Jas was with me throughout the ritual. She teases me even now that the way the priest made me do all those namaskarams made me deliver early - 2 weeks earlier than the due date. BTW we both were pregnant at the same time with same due date - she delivered 2 weeks later than the due date. LOL

Kajal

I believe the custom of wearing bangles during this ceremony is to infuse sounds and music to the baby in the womb. Nowadays pregnant women are asked to play music and read to the babies in the womb.
Beautiful update Nisha...was waiting to read about the detailed rituals of the ceremony. 
Loved Manny standing up for her brother...and dude taking pics of his beautiful wife ...the attention to the year dropDay Dreaming

Waiting for more words between appa And Dude...