SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 95

Posted: 8 years ago
Usually men are always torn between wife and mother/family and are confused as to what to do who to support 
Dude does a great job by being frank and loving at the same time

More interaction with II and Manny will soon see beyond her misinterpreted view of II
Cuetness overloaded these two are extremely cute and adorable
He just is the best judge he knows and has the guts to say right to be right and wrong as a wrong.

II not knowing the difference between silver platinum and white gold is just so real. 😳 I loved that part.

"I am not sure if its a good idea to have you raise our child" he whispered, amused, stroking her lower lip

loved loved loved it, it's the first time either of them has claimed the baby to be our. He wishes the baby to be like her, while not knowing exactly when would she grow up ❤️ ❤️

He smothered her... knocking her breath out... "A girl just like you II" he promised

From chapter 126 Zindagi gulzar hai to chapter 941 "under and over" his wish has not changed and it's been a long journey in between just to have his desires and wishes more profound and moving closer towards making it real. 😳 ❤️

She put his phone by him gingerly, walked out and called him, he woke on one ring and answered "Hows the weather down under" she chuckled
That's how siblings should be. Fun loving caring teasing understanding.

Finally the guy understands his wife's discomfort with his sister to some extent without being actually explicitly told. This is te growth expected after a year of two people being married, slow steady actual faraway from fiction.
Dude doesn't hesitate that he wishes for girl like ii
Il wants a boy like dude but is yet to voice it out to dude.
Even dude will blush and later tease ii after hearing it from her.
His back was sore and the next thought was about ii
So caring.
Do we actually have such loving men around ?
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Do we actually have such loving men around ?

Same question 😆
Awww! RnB is a real hero and every girl's dream man..! Forgetting his comfort level, he slept with her UNDER THE BED! Hayeee! Sooo swweettt!
I loved it when RnB was hitting bak at Manya! Good job Puttar! Lol! 
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

Same question 😆

Good question 👏 for wife's not sure how many guys would do it for the kids yes I know of one!