Users

Frequent Posters

munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
AND THEY HAD A COLD WAR 🀣 🀣 🀣
NOW this is like an "R&B-II" anniversary day
PS: the relationship also included something else then ... THE LUST ?? πŸ˜‰
Lets end the day on an extremely beautiful makeout Dii 😳 Edited by munira053 - 8 years ago
KM03 thumbnail
Loved Ranjan more in this update❀️
Whatever he said to Manya is much needed... The best thing he said is Quit bitching about her start talking to her.
It's one year his gudiya has been in MM and how much his life has changed during this time only he knows ... II is very special to him maybe more than his daughter's and grand daughters.
R&b knows it πŸ˜Š
He blessed his son, asked what gift he gave to his wife and told him to get Mr.Iyer blessings
 how sweet.

Edited by kavitha03 - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Lo shuru! Trust Ritu to become the Naradmuni digging in the spade πŸ˜† .
We never learn do we? How many times conversationally we hit the taboo topics and realise it a bit late 😳 Transpro and it's installation is sure along with Paris base , the Achilles' heel between the two.

And the dude for all the care he took to cover the newness of the book gifted by his wife ever so cautiously to keep his wifey happy couldn't resist the dig and maintain his silent avatar when it came to Transpro.

Touchy spots . II has scooted herself off with a long face now πŸ˜‰ .

I wish some of us had a list of things to be not done/ said on the day of your anniv.
I sure have one starting for the first time last year after so many years.
Mine is " do not drag your husband forcefully to a movie hall especially on your day of anniversary" πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .First 10 mins of the disaster of a movie and I knew I'm gone. So this update had me smiling πŸ˜ƒEdited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
And regarding Manny, actually for me, more than dude taking a stand for his wife against his sister or even Ranjanji being ever so warm towards his DIL, it's the stand that II takes now for herself regarding Manny's barbs.
She is able to be dismissive about Manny's barbs now and doesn't torture herself thinking abt it for too long.

The laptop fiasco, to the comment on the roll now lying in the pooja room to II paying back manny in full by asking her if she has come back to drive her brother bk to Paris and now
to manny 's query on ambala Anna's presence and II shrugging off with " last I heard" , she has covered quite a distance.

Errantnomad thumbnail
Wishes to all people here who are celebrating their own cultural forms of the harvest season.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/tech-news/I-dont-want-to-appear-in-any-rich-list-Sridhar-Vembu/articleshow/46484691.cms

A refreshing interview of a Desi guy
I saw ads of Zoho on CNN all day

He is the CEO

On a side note, side rant...
I am sickened to my stomach to hear about Carly and Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee to tell me how they admire toilet cleaners that work 15 hours a day.

Carly is the greatest scumbag of all with her 80 million golden parachute, tells me how much she cares for the common man
Repub Politics in America is about the top .00001% those that think their condition will ever improve because of a Republican is just delusional

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Where is BUTTER???? 
Suddenly she is gayab! 
I miss her a LOTTT πŸ˜­
SushSathisha thumbnail
aiyooo these two need to keep themselves at gunpoint! or else they dont get peace
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Happy Pongal, makarsankaranthi, bihu .. People.
Enjoy your break.
Nisha nice article πŸ‘πŸΌEdited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To be jealous & to kiss assπŸ˜†

It was 7ish at 7th floor at Spectrum
"If you can think about atleast logging back on by August 15st, we are all good"
Bally was no nonsense like he always was in biz meetings

"The due date is first week of May, so that gives 12 weeks plus 1" II mumbled doing quick math

"U can take time off here and there after. I wish Ritu had been here today, she had to be at Food World HQ" Bally looked preoccupied

"Do u know if u can travel much afterwards?" he asked looking at her thoughtfully

AYYYO!!
SERIOUSLY?
LEAVING MY TINY LIL BABY AT HOME AT 12 WEEKS?
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
PLEASE SAY U ARE KIDDING
SMILE BALLY AND WINK DA
PLEEZ

"Umm... travel matlab?"

"where we deploy u know, this is not official yet so if I were u I wont repeat it" he said scribbling on his note pad

"Kya?" she asked

The baby was extra active today, her back spasms were exponentially more painful, it was like a  5 feet sheet of dough was stretched over a air plane
Her skin was so tight across her belly, a tiny stroke was going to make it tear up and explode
And the baby had decided he was going to take soccer lessons the remaining 8 weeks

AYYYO
She rubbed her hand over her new silk kurti blouse.
Much like all her post wedding outfits was expensive and elegant
The black tights were ultra comfy, allowing her to scratch her dry thighs every few minutes

She stroked the baby a few times
He responded calming down

MUST BE LIKE ME
CANT BE LIKE HIM
RAKSHASAN!!
ALWAYS OUT OF CONTROL

And then, a sound kick, her face turned red as she fought the pain

"Umm... Bansal thinks by the end of the year this SW thing could be its own company with some IT guy heading it, since they are planning to go the cloud way

"Cloud?" II's eyes lit up

He smiled

"Cloud Applications Engineer" he smiled tempting her

"Ive only fixed bugs in a Accounting/database cube, cloud" II tried to be modest

"Depends on how we scale it, I am guessing they are thinking of acquiring some desi cloud startup to get a head
start, so there will be plenty of jobs, at first it will all be with a sales flavor, jo hai usko bechenge uske baad we will begin building customized solutions"

"again selling?" II made a face

"Technology sales is where most sales growth is" Bally said bluntly

I SUCK AT IT
SO NO
THANKS!!

"This doesnt impact my maternity does it?" she asked cautiously

"Oh no""Nahi yaar" Bally spoke Hindi

It was reassuring to her

"Is Ritu OK with my LOA?" Ii asked

Bally did not answer immediately "she is... she is, usne remotely log in karna tha, she texted me minutes before our meeting" "Bangalore traffic seems hellish""Photo dekhegi?" he asked

II felt a wave of unadulterated jealousy , SHE used to be the one sending pictures from Atlanta and Tanjore and such, now its Ritu..

II didnt wnat to see, she pretended to press the space key on her laptop, furiously

"Yeh dekh, she sent me 17 picturesof the same spot" Bally laughed

"Why didnt u come to the godh bharai?" II asked

SINCE WE ARE NO LONGER TALKING ABT WORK
AND OGLING RITU'S TAKE ON BANGALORE
U MUST ANSWER MY PERSONAL KOSTIN

PAAVI

"Yaar bataya na tujhe, I had to go bring Suman's Dad from Kanpur" Bally set the phone down realizing Ii didnt care to see Ritu's pictures

"U were home by Noon no?" Ii argued

"Dekh Iyer I got home at 1:17 PM... tab khaane aata kya?" he asked smiling

"No, Bally u can just tell me weve grown apart and this baby and my maternity is not helping the situation" II spoke agonized

He threw his head back and laughed, rolled on the floor, and shook, gasping

II looked all mad and upset

"Kya hua?"

"Agar room mein recording devices hota they can hear what u said" he SMHed

"Sahi to kaha maine"

"U sound like the baby is MINE" he laughed again

II chuckled too  "it can be yours if u want, but my husband will kill u" she said blushing

"Woh waise bhi aise dikhta hai jaise uska mooh kam aur laath zyaada baat karta hai" Bally pretended to be afraid of him

"Happy anniversary Iyer" he walked over and hugged her

"Oh yaaa u remembered" II was angry

"Suman aur tu ek hi industrial mold se baney ho shaayad woh bhi bilqul aise hi mera khoon choosti hai, baap rey kya sarcasm hai" Bally stood his arm wrapped around her

"I expected atleast a Daily perk brownie" II mumbled

"TUJHE TREAT dena hai mujhko... chor kahin ki" Bally scolded

"Come home no, aaj aaogey?" she asked eagerly"Even Ritu is not in town" II blurted

Bally froze

"Kya?" he asked turning around stopping as he opened the door to the conf room, without realizing R&B stood a few feet away looking in

UMMM...
AYYYOOO
U JUST TOLD UR BOSS'S BOSS THAT U HATE UR BOSS
NIIICEEE
GOOD JOB II
PEEDAI

II fumbled on the floor with a power cord, having multiple face palm moments under the conf table

"I mean u wont have late meetings no? Ghar jao aur Suman Ankur Anay ko lekar aa jao, I will make karhi?"  Ii smiled,  acting very "cool"

"This can be misconstrued as kissing ass" Bally laughed

"I dont want it to be "misconstrued" II said smugly  "Mujhe tum chahiye" II said firmly
"How ever bad my Hindi sounds" she continued fumbling under the conf room table

"Dekh boss, on the first anniversary she is hitting on a man married for 12 years and pushing 40"
Bally said loudly as II wrapped her power cord around the battery case, the men greeted and
hugged and shook hands "First she gave me the baby and now she wants me" Bally chuckled

She turned startled

"I see that"R&B muttered walking inside and picking up her Macbook pro, as she picked up her water bottle and snack bowl, and phone

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago