Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ayyo sonal. facing our mortality - the only truth we know about our existence - almost always has a  sobering effect on us. kuchh bhi kar lo, yahan aa kar insaan bebas ho hi jaata hai.  i sicnerely hope that he gets well soon. take care! 
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Sonal - stay strong !! My prayers to give you strength in these tough times !
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely loved it. I love when you write about Maa.
Something which I relate to.
I wish Maa's death wasn't this tragic then even manny could be with her siblings today talking about Maa freely.
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sonalll Diii...Sorry to hear about your FIL...! He will be alright real soon..
Plsss stayyy stronggg! Our prayers are with him. 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you all for ur prayers,
We need them very much!!
Let's hope for best.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Stay strong Sonal...will pray for you and your family
tiachh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sonal dont worry all will be fine just stay strong and ur FIL will be in my prayers hope he get well as soon as possibleEdited by tiachh - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Missing Putti...Jai even choti harshita is missing...Anu Shev Kalpana...come back 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Shilpa Kalpana is off to attend a wedding...Jai will be free from the first week of Jan and we can hope to hear his chatter...Vikas is at home after several years according to him...Putti had a hectic assignment and despite have several days leave is busy i am guessing Pritee mentioned Putti was having connectivity issues...Anu had a fabulous holiday at Hawaii...
How have you and the little ones been? Did you do something special for their vacation
shidin0117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Shilpa Kalpana is off to attend a wedding...Jai will be free from the first week of Jan and we can hope to hear his chatter...Vikas is at home after several years according to him...Putti had a hectic assignment and despite have several days leave is busy i am guessing Pritee mentioned Putti was having connectivity issues...Anu had a fabulous holiday at Hawaii...

How have you and the little ones been? Did you do something special for their vacation

Thanks for the info Sri...was really worrying about putti ...am so used to seeing her around here always.

And no we haven't done anything special...no leaves left for hubs...used up everything when he underwent surgery...son has gone with his friends to Innovative Film city today...😊