SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 34

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

OMG! I just saw the first page of the celebration thread. Been having network issues of late. What talent you girls have! And the patience!
ARYA, SUNITA, NIKITA, MUNIRA, PAVITHRA (& NAMS, too?Wink)

I hope I got everyone's name right. Such fabulous work. N so much love for SOSY! You girls manifested our imaginations so well! Great job and THANK YOU!

Thankuuu soo muchhh Dristiii!!!!EmbarrassedHug

SOSY IS LIFEEE!!!! EmbarrassedHeart
Originally posted by avni_19

Originally posted by dristi64

OMG! I just saw the first page of the celebration thread. Been having network issues of late. What talent you girls have! And the patience!
ARYA, SUNITA, NIKITA, MUNIRA, PAVITHRA (& NAMS, too?Wink)

I hope I got everyone's name right. Such fabulous work. N so much love for SOSY! You girls manifested our imaginations so well! Great job and THANK YOU!

Thankuuu soo muchhh Dristiii!!!!EmbarrassedHug

SOSY IS LIFEEE!!!! EmbarrassedHeart
i havent done anything dristi its their effort Smile
i only uploaded their video 
Avni_19 & others (sorry don't know the names) who made the SoSy video, just saw part 1. It's amazing! I couldn't play part 2 - I am sure it will be wonderful. Great effort!
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Awww Embarrassed

Heyyy Bhagwaaannn! THISSS ISSS BLISSSHeart
Originally posted by RedGarnet

Avni_19 & others (sorry don't know the names) who made the SoSy video, just saw part 1. It's amazing! I couldn't play part 2 - I am sure it will be wonderful. Great effort!

I hv re-updated. U can even view it from your phone..! If still you are having issues, pls let me know.
Hi Folks,
A day late in joining anniversary celebrations! Cry Had relatives visiting from India and christmas vacation. Well, better late than never. 
Saw the Celebration thread. Awesome job people.Arya, Vikas and others. Saw the wonderful videos. What an effort! Brilliant Avni!ClapClapClap

My message I had posted there:

Dear Nisha,
Its been an awesome journey with II and R&B. I remember how I had just stumbled across your story one day and thought to myself ' How did I ever miss this all this while''? Luckily we were still in the first thread way back then. Its amazing how it has become an integral part of our lives now. Even though I may not be active in posting reviews or reading comments, I do make it point to try and catch up with the updates as and when I can. They are my both my energy and relaxation pills. Big smile

You have truly touched many hearts and brought happiness to their lives. 

May god bless you with fame, success and happiness that you truly deserve!!!
LOTS OF LOVE,
SWARA