SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 32

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

II there her phone pissed off...and Saturday I was throwing things around for the first time...was so irritated with hubsAngry
hahaha i keep throwing things when im angry too but fortunately it has always landed on a bed or soft landings. only books have landed the hard floor...

Don't we all just overestimate each other, more so our loved ones. Like the saying goes that there's a chapter in everyone's life that we don't read aloud, similarily our loved ones whom we assume to know in and out but actually are unaware of their darkest of secrets or their weaknesses or we may term it as ego problems.
Every person has a self-depreciating mechanism that we fail to realize it actually exists as that person carefully hides it showing the one that is easier for him to showcase to the world.

Fights fights and more of fights and that different way of coming back together has been the essence of their relation and they are back at it while they are about to complete 365 days of togetherness and a part of them growing inside her and almost ready to pop out. This would be the best of all showdowns. Embarrassed HeartEdited by Kjolovesbabies - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Dristi

THATS EXACTLY what I was thinking

It takes a hermit or a person practicing the art of Zen or a  wise Buddhist monk not to feel betrayed or cheated or jealous

I was wearing my Akka hat to steer the story forward and the thoughts you wrote in your post ran through my mind.

Akka adores II, but is unable to strip away II's wealth that seems to tag long and take center stage

NOW Amma Appa are also "treating II differently because she is wealthy, so her family deserves a grand ceremony"

It just reinforces the feelings of "baby sister lucked out by marrying the ultra rich dude"

For Amma Appa and II there is no winning or losing because... in their minds there is no battle

How do u concede or rejoice when there is no conflict?

Extremely difficult indeed

Nisha then the birth of the child will make akka feel even worse especially since she recently had hers and desired for a grand function but all her desires were shot down and in a pretty horrible way
And the wealth difference is colossal! It's not like Vandu has one car and II has 2 or 3. She has a 40 lakhs worth Mercedes and that too without even asking for it, or even wishing for it.
The ceremony is really going to prick Vandita quite a bit.Disapprove
Originally posted by dristi64

And the wealth difference is colossal! It's not like Vandu has one car and II has 2 or 3. She has a 40 lakhs worth Mercedes and that too without even asking for it, or even wishing for it.
The ceremony is really going to prick Vandita quite a bit.Disapprove
But dristi it is somewhere unfair to II to be treated like that by her own family. It's anything but natural to have the jealousy sheath on top but the way they are so reluctantly and hesitantly behaving with II i feel super bad for her
Nisha 40 lakhs merc and how many hurrahs before that between them Wink LOL II ain't that docile creature to have been dancing at the mention of it from hubs.
Now we await R&B manoing II.
But to think of II being alone in last stag eof her pregnancy is really sad. I know Dude has job to do and would wan to stay back after the baby par dil hai ki manta nahi.

Nisha it is an amazing ted talk to listen ,understand. and live by.