Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Amma Sam bond continues...Lovely to see them sharing their fears and concerns...She becomes another daughter caring for the Iyers however it may be viewed by Sri Vishvanatha Iyer and Sri Balachandra Iyer...
will it be a black or green that II gets for the Valaikaapu?Seemandham the dude has to come ...Looks like Vandhu has distanced herself and Amma trying to make peace on her behalf.
Sam so genuinely warm and caring no wonder she adores II who matches her in it and is ready to fight her husband on his father's behalf.
Last anniversary of Ma was described in detail i thought this one would be too . so March 4th will be the Valaikaapu. will the dude let her go to DII or will he be at MM just to hold her back?
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Dude also cares for his father ...his consultation ..freewala😉...shows it...he went against chachu😛

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nisha, hope all well.
Please check the celebration thread. Arya, Sunita, Kajal, munira, Nikita, Pavithra and few others have put things amazingly.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Oh so looks like dude fought with Chachu for ranjan
II fought with dude for ranjan
Dude completely stopped talking and messaging dude...
So alls not well in paradise!!

But Sam and amma two different ladies two lifestyles
But both adamant to love and care for there near nd dear ones
To fulfill the captive created by others...
Just loved the conversation...
Both speaking there mind but keeping words in tact
Thinking before speaking
👏
KM03 thumbnail
Manny,Sam and Tan will be very happy what Dude did to Chachu😊
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A year of knowing II and dudes began giving it straight out on people's faces. Good to go dude 😳 Some people need that slight dose of awareness of whose the boss and what are your limits and when you have crossed them 😳

Relations are the most delicate thing to deal with, I have always felt so, even more tender than a baby, a baby if falls can heal but relations are so delicate that they need to be dealt with very carefully. For instance amma she uttered sth that she felt she may have hurt her so Se reframed her words to make her words more softer and loving and caring. Sam is a darling she always has been, always ready to help out 😳
moonwearer thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PnLuRmbLgA[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZd-EEa_IzI[/YOUTUBE]

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A warring RB and II are the best
A passionate RB and II are the best and a caring RB and II are the best...
They are just simply irresistibly the best in any form  and in any which way. 
Bring it on Nisha, they need to hurt and to fight a bit more to realize they are actually inseparable. 

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The Art of Estimation

Since he wasnt talking much with Ranjan, there was no way he could chase her down, she ate with Ranjan didnt call Akka or Sam and went up
Amma called her to say, March 4th or 6th was going to be her ceremony day

Her heart skipped a beat when the message registered in her brain
From being married to him on March 8th last year, she was ready to celebrate the arrival of the first child
Such unbeleivable happenings
Just as unbelievable as being married to a man who spoke 10% of how much she spoke, a man with multiple relationships in his past
A man who did not see eye to eye with his own father
A man who lost his mother tragically and continued to reel under its aftermath

So many unbelievable things all wrapped up and tied in a bow and presented to her as "II's married life"

"I just want a pretty saree ma" II cooed

"You will get kanna, what color do u want green or black?"

"Can I go shopping with you?" she asked eagerly

"I called Sam, she is going"

"Is Appa OK?" she asked

"Umm... ya" Amma didnt want to bother II

Appa had a meltdown, admonishing Amma for undertaking such a task with with "one of the in laws"

"She will like some designer saree for Rs.50,000 Madhu, we cannot afford" Appa said ashamed

Amma hadnt thought of that
Appa was right, she got so carried away when it came to her daughters she could no longer see or think straight

"Ippo enna panradu? Nambale poyittu varalama?" (what shud we do now? can we just quietly go?)

Appa squirmed, yawned removing his glasses and rubbing his eyes

"My Rs5 lakh FD is maturing on Thursday, we were going to encash it to pay house broker fee etc, let me get that" Appa spoke somberly

"U are right! I do get carried away" Amma whispered

Appa had teared up "We have jobs and money today, lets do it grandly. She didnt want even one kid,
avanoda pidivadam (his stubborness) she is having a child." Appa grunted (secretly he was happy his enemy was stubborn)

"She will not have two or three kids, lets do it grandly" Appa whispered

"We also have new car loan no?" Amma reminded

"We helped Bala out so much in the first three years" Appa said shame faced

"She wont ask. They are rich people" Amma sighed

"He spends very recklessly. What is the need for a Rs 40 lakhs Mercedes car?" Appa shouted

Amma waved her hand shushing him so the nurse cudnt hear

"She is his wife" Amma said with pride

"Her FIL was going to bring home a Maruti Ciaz" Appa grumbled

"U know him... he doesnt get along with that man"

"To spite him he bought her a Rs 40 lakh car?" Appa challenged

"Lets talk about Saturday" Amma cleverly steered him

"We have to buy something for Samyukta and Manya" Appa reminded

Pulling his laptop from the coffee table wearing his glasses and starting to load a budgeting app

"Mr. Vaidyanathan at the temple said he can give us a discount for the event"

"That is not very much Madhavi" Appa said thoughtfully

"Pinna enna yojanai la irukkel?" (what thoughts are you lost in?)

"We did Vandita's at home in the terrace, we are doing Ishita's grandly" Appa spoke sadly

"For Vandita's marriage we paid for train and air ticket for so many in Bala's family
We flew them to Chennai, the hall was so expensive" Amma spoke bluntly

"Kooda porandavo aval, aval tappa nenachukka maata, Bala tappa nenachukka koodadu" (she is a sibling she wont feel jealous, Bala shudnt misunderstand us) Appa spoke haltingly

"Ammaaa" II shrieked

"Yes kanna"

"so what time?" II squealed

"Inga vandudu, for lunch, I will make coconut rice for u" Amma smiled

"Niiice" II smiled

R&B was calling

She ignored

"are u getting a call?"

"Bally ma" she lied

"how is he?"

"As usual... sly and smug" II spoke of her husband

"I have to go make a guest list, vei dee phone" (hang up) Amma ordered

She didnt answer the 2nd or 3rd call

"Have the bravado to dish it out and not take it II?" he texted

She was hopping mad

"Really?" she hissed agitated
Her heart was racing in anger

"Answer the f**king phone" he hissed

"Why? So I can get inane prescriptions of how to cheer myself up?" she asked

"It was a good one (going to Sam's for the night), you were too overcome with your fricking sense of duty" he hissed

"I dont insult your nonchalance for your family, I will not allow you to insult my feelings for Dad" she shrieked

"I am doing the best I can, MANY men have jobs that take them away from home"

"I KNOW THAT" she hissed through gritted teeth "Dont give me a lecture on thoughtfulness and sacrifice" she swallowed the lump in her throat

"Thats YOUR job II. I get reminded in alarming frequency on how I renege on my family's responsibilities"

"Oh please, DONT frame me for your guilt"

"I have none II" he said bluntly

"So it shouldnt matter should it? if I throw Dad on your face ?" she asked him caustically

"For someone thats so self assured usually, you are so needy" he said  with gleefull satisfaction (you need Ranjan's praise and appreciation constantly)

WHO SAID I WAS OVER CONFIDENT DA?
JUST BECAUSE I TALK A LOT?
I AM MORE EAGER AND NAIVE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE
HOW CRUEL CAN YOU BE
RAKSHASANEY!!

"We were done for the night over texts, why did you call me?" she asked, deeply hurt

"II" he said when he had a moment to catch his breath? exhale? and realized what a colossal ass he had been
We often under or over estimate people in a rush to arrive at a conclusion...
Appa had over estimated Akka's feelings of compassion and generosity for her sibling,  
and so had R&B... with his over estimation of his wife's self-confident nature...

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG! I just saw the first page of the celebration thread. Been having network issues of late. What talent you girls have! And the patience!
ARYA, SUNITA, NIKITA, MUNIRA, PAVITHRA (& NAMS, too?😉)

I hope I got everyone's name right. Such fabulous work. N so much love for SOSY! You girls manifested our imaginations so well! Great job and THANK YOU!
Edited by dristi64 - 8 years ago