SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 22

Posted: 8 years ago
Hello all, and many many congratulations for SOSY's anniversary.mit has been one incredible year and all  of us on this forums would agree with me when I say that SOSY has truly peeves to be like manna from heaven for all of us. We in our own way, unknown to us were seeking something like this and though NISHA and her absolutely incredible tale it has happened. I form
Y believe that it is no less of a miracle. Thank you Nisha for worst game this tale and th ask you all for being those precious beads without which the SOSY MALA would not be complete. 
As they say 
Hum to akele hi chale the janib e manzil 
log milte gaye aur karwan banta gaya .

Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Sunita itsss justtt marvelousss 👏 👏
⭐️
Unbelievable, just awesome loved it 👏

Thanks a lot Di..hi this is Nikita, though i have not been around much here yet i love the story to bits and the video was just a small gesture from our end! Glad you liked it :)
Originally posted by nikitagarwal

Thanks a lot Di..hi this is Nikita, though i have not been around much here yet i love the story to bits and the video was just a small gesture from our end! Glad you liked it :)

It was great
Must say u guys just rocked it
Ekdum perfect!!
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

It was great
Must say u guys just rocked it
Ekdum perfect!!

Yayyy!!!

Awesome job👏. Yesterday I could see the video but today part 2 not able to see it says blocked it in your country (I am in US).

Yayyy!!!

Khoon ka pata nahi paseena zarur nikla hain 😆
We hope everyone on the forum will watch our effort atleast ones .
and Thankss dii from my side too!
Originally posted by kavitha03

Awesome job👏. Yesterday I could see the video but today part 2 not able to see it says blocked it in your country (I am in US).

yeah there were issues regarding the video .. but we've corrected it now you can watch the second part also on the link given by Avni on page 1
Thanks 😊
Originally posted by munira053

yeah there were issues regarding the video .. but we've corrected it now you can watch the second part also on the link given by Avni on page 1
Thanks 😊

I try to watch now part one I could but not part 2
Originally posted by munira053

Khoon ka pata nahi paseena zarur nikla hain 😆
We hope everyone on the forum will watch our effort atleast ones .
and Thankss dii from my side too!

Don't worry all r watching
And we're very restless also when the link was not working
😊
Originally posted by kavitha03

I try to watch now part one I could but not part 2

I guess thr still are issues with the second one.
So you could use the youtube link (with your restricted mode off) on a desktop or laptop or use the google drive link for phone! I hope this works!