SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha 40 lakhs merc and how many hurrahs before that between them 😉 😆 II ain't that docile creature to have been dancing at the mention of it from hubs.
Now we await R&B manoing II.
But to think of II being alone in last stag eof her pregnancy is really sad. I know Dude has job to do and would wan to stay back after the baby par dil hai ki manta nahi.

Nisha it is an amazing ted talk to listen ,understand. and live by.
Originally posted by dristi64

And the wealth difference is colossal! It's not like Vandu has one car and II has 2 or 3. She has a 40 lakhs worth Mercedes and that too without even asking for it, or even wishing for it.
The ceremony is really going to prick Vandita quite a bit.😒

The car is not such a big deal coz its  a gift from her husband but this time around the differentiation is going to be done by the parents which is going to hurt her bad even Ii's wedding was super grand compared to vandita 
Originally posted by sush_rddt

But dristi it is somewhere unfair to II to be treated like that by her own family. It's anything but natural to have the jealousy sheath on top but the way they are so reluctantly and hesitantly behaving with II i feel super bad for her

I am just observing how the difference would look to Vandu. These thoughts will probably run in her mind. Not agreeing to her thinking, but understanding that people respond and react this way in similar situations. Of course, it isn't fair to II.

JYO

I'm just wondering about the difference in wealth, not who it came from. After all, that's how the initial comparison begins right?  
Originally posted by dristi64

I am just observing how the difference would look to Vandu. These thoughts will probably run in her mind. Not agreeing to her thinking, but understanding that people respond and react this way in similar situations. Of course, it isn't fair to II.

JYO

I'm just wondering about the difference in wealth, not who it came from. After all, that's how the initial comparison begins right?  

True drashti and the difference in wealth is something vandu can't even imagine 
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

The car is not such a big deal coz its a gift from her husband but this time around the differentiation is going to be done by the parents which is going to hurt her bad even Ii's wedding was super grand compared to vandita

I also think so...
Giver her current frame of mind she will surely compare nd feel bad
And in response make II also sad 😭
I strongly feel akka is sensible enough to realise that it was her second child and this is II's first and definitely we cannot compare things 10-12 years back and now it would be like comparing in ancient times ppl used to grind spices using the manual grinder and today the technology has created blenders mixers and what not. So back in 2002 or 2004 when akka was married and had shravu things were different and so were amma appa's condition and today it's different. The feeling of love shall prevail there maybe a sting at first but she'll get over it the moment she sees her baby sisters flash wide grin and happiness 😳 that's how sisters are, II has faced people's wrath in her life and akka has been a witness to it so in such situation manya's insecurity and jealous would be justified but akka's should be overshadowed with the love of her baby sister cause that's how it works.
Hopefully akka and II. Will soon resolve their fight or v of war or whatever it is

I really hope thigh get sorted between them 

RnB hurt her. Let's see how he makes up for it 

Jealousy is all the fun you think they had
Erica Jong

Jealousy stings sometimes at the surface sometimes deeper

It finds a safe nook takes seat and thrives and flourishes unknown

We stifle muffle mask and conceal it and seek justification for its growth

It clouds our vision muddles logic and reasoning and we cease to look with care

Self absorption takes root and is nourished callous become our words and action

It feeds and gloats on every reason and occasion transforming one to a whiner

It hightens our inadequacies and every deed of others we scan and interpret

We judge and read meanings as we please we are sure we cannot falter

In parents eyes children are the same the needs may vary support vary

The care and concern they try to shower alike the means and reasons may vary

The mind seeks fair treatment however unfair and unjust the means to draw attention may be

Distancing a loved one denying simple joys and pleasures a listening ear and a warm heart

Delighting in simple delights and simple effort and spurning care seems unfair and uncivil

Jealousy stings and scars sometimes momentarily sometimes long lasting