Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Intresting updates nisha loved them I loved them the dude not taking shit was something I just love about him its a sad thing though tat ranjan was at the receiving end... 

Amma and appas conversation was really beautiful 
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Phew! That was some fight fest. N I'm glad it happened. I so wanted the Dude to know that this confident veneer of II is most of the time a facade, a defence mechanism to not get hurt. We all have those. When we tend to take things in our stride most of the time, people think that we are so self-assured and capable so as not to need any kind of help or support. Whereas, the opposite is true half the time. The more vulnerable a person is, the more he will hide it. 
The Dude isn't wrong either. His view point regarding his father is his alone. It might prick him at times that he has to be at crossroads with his wife here. As it is he doesn't like confrontations. He's getting to know her better though.

Awaiting to see more of Vandita. It's been a while since she was around. How is she going to tackle her feelings about the grand ceremony? After all, she does love II to bits. But when life deals us tough cards, it becomes difficult not to turn cynical.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
So Akka continues to seethe in the grips of the green eyed monster and is not going to take the extravagance kindly...Amma is now trying to play the mediator between the two daughters and their families and pointing out the reality.  So it was the dude that got her the car...NICE.
How the two scathe each other i find it hard to conclude who has a more scathing tongue Akka or the Dude.
The dude is missing his warrior princess and this is the only way he can get back to her it seems.
So the valaikaapu preparations on...somehow the karuppu and wearing 26 bangles in one hand and 27 in another seems cute...how will she go donning it with her water melon for another two months?
We have a saying thalai vali pochu thirugu vali vandhudhu...that seems to happen all the time for II.
Appa over estimating Vandhu's generosity...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dristi

THATS EXACTLY what I was thinking

It takes a hermit or a person practicing the art of Zen or a  wise Buddhist monk not to feel betrayed or cheated or jealous

I was wearing my Akka hat to steer the story forward and the thoughts you wrote in your post ran through my mind.

Akka adores II, but is unable to strip away II's wealth that seems to tag long and take center stage

NOW Amma Appa are also "treating II differently because she is wealthy, so her family deserves a grand ceremony"

It just reinforces the feelings of "baby sister lucked out by marrying the ultra rich dude"

For Amma Appa and II there is no winning or losing because... in their minds there is no battle

How do u concede or rejoice when there is no conflict?

Extremely difficult indeed

Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arya1991

Hi Nisha,

Software Symphonies turned a year old today!! 
👏

We've obviously created a Celebration Thread. 😆
And. Here is a small gift from me 😆

Love,
Arya

Reposting as it was buried in an earlier page.

Nisha,
Pls take a look. Or two. Or three. 😛

Edit:

Since Nisha has already looked (and commented), I'll reserve this space for my next review 😉
Edited by Arya1991 - 8 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

II there her phone pissed off...and Saturday I was throwing things around for the first time...was so irritated with hubs😡

hahaha i keep throwing things when im angry too but fortunately it has always landed on a bed or soft landings. only books have landed the hard floor...

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Don't we all just overestimate each other, more so our loved ones. Like the saying goes that there's a chapter in everyone's life that we don't read aloud, similarily our loved ones whom we assume to know in and out but actually are unaware of their darkest of secrets or their weaknesses or we may term it as ego problems.
Every person has a self-depreciating mechanism that we fail to realize it actually exists as that person carefully hides it showing the one that is easier for him to showcase to the world.

Fights fights and more of fights and that different way of coming back together has been the essence of their relation and they are back at it while they are about to complete 365 days of togetherness and a part of them growing inside her and almost ready to pop out. This would be the best of all showdowns. 😳 ❤️Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Dristi

THATS EXACTLY what I was thinking

It takes a hermit or a person practicing the art of Zen or a  wise Buddhist monk not to feel betrayed or cheated or jealous

I was wearing my Akka hat to steer the story forward and the thoughts you wrote in your post ran through my mind.

Akka adores II, but is unable to strip away II's wealth that seems to tag long and take center stage

NOW Amma Appa are also "treating II differently because she is wealthy, so her family deserves a grand ceremony"

It just reinforces the feelings of "baby sister lucked out by marrying the ultra rich dude"

For Amma Appa and II there is no winning or losing because... in their minds there is no battle

How do u concede or rejoice when there is no conflict?

Extremely difficult indeed

Nisha then the birth of the child will make akka feel even worse especially since she recently had hers and desired for a grand function but all her desires were shot down and in a pretty horrible way
dristi64 thumbnail
And the wealth difference is colossal! It's not like Vandu has one car and II has 2 or 3. She has a 40 lakhs worth Mercedes and that too without even asking for it, or even wishing for it.
The ceremony is really going to prick Vandita quite a bit.😒
SushSathisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

And the wealth difference is colossal! It's not like Vandu has one car and II has 2 or 3. She has a 40 lakhs worth Mercedes and that too without even asking for it, or even wishing for it.

The ceremony is really going to prick Vandita quite a bit.😒

But dristi it is somewhere unfair to II to be treated like that by her own family. It's anything but natural to have the jealousy sheath on top but the way they are so reluctantly and hesitantly behaving with II i feel super bad for her