Hey nisha 
 Thank you for creating such a good thing 
Happy birthday sosy Big smile
If it were not there its like a year without reading anything 
Thank you once again nisha for writing sosy Clap
Posted: 6 years ago
Nisha poyo??Cry
Ok then,c u later...
Thought some things will decrease by this celebration...hmmm...c u all...
Happy anniversary sosy 

I just loved the update nisha I am so happy you took this leap... 

I loved the way you made akka speak about her times she carried ii tats Wat I have seen many pregnant working women go through and tat was beautifully written... 

I am waiting for the godbharai and delivery now 
SOSY takes a small leap...
And hamari II ki godhbharai is gonna take place...Nivi is gonna come soon. And Dude has gone back...what to do...he is responsible for his work...partners. don't worry II he will be back...hopefully before his angels birth. 

When we look at ammas struggle...akkas struggle...IIs has got it easy...but she remains the same keeping her values taught by her parents and upbringing wherever she can...love her for it. She could have easily done the complete opposite too. Love her for it.

Thanks for the update Nisha...Smile
Hey Kajal...
Wonderful post...their story in pics...
Really beautiful effort. Keep it up...ClapStar
Originally posted by shidin0117

Hey Kajal...
Wonderful post...their story in pics...
Really beautiful effort. Keep it up...ClapStar

Embarrassed Hug
Hey kajal this should have gone into the celebration thread very cute... Update with no ii and dude but all about them loved Sam and Amma discussing the details...so the car is lost did the dude get her the car...wasn't there a mention that she found the Ferrari difficult to sit in? So what will he get her from Paris now that she has got into the routine of asking for it 
Amma wants a boy... After 2 perans one pethi is welcome Amma 
Originally posted by moonwearer

Hey kajal this should have gone into the celebration thread very cute... Update with no ii and dude but all about them loved Sam and Amma discussing the details...so the car is lost did the dude get her the car...wasn't there a mention that she found the Ferrari difficult to sit in? So what will he get her from Paris now that she has got into the routine of asking for it
Amma wants a boy... After 2 perans one pethi is welcome Amma

Posting it there Embarrassed if amma mentioned expensive then it must be some German car coz that's considered the safest of the lot and bhallas would not take any chance with her safety