pl update soon.

thanks , will do pakka๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mamtasingla thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
update the next chapter fast
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey all thanks alot 4 loving my TS soo much , i am grateful 2 u all . here goes the 2nd and past part of my TS

Part 2 ( Last Part)

Raman thanked Mihika weakly and went back to the bhalla house. On one hand while ishita slept peacefully after raman consoled her in her sleep, seeing her in that condition now broke down raman completely. He came back to his room and slammed the door shut not paying heed to how much noise he was making in the house. He started crying bitterly and slumped down on to the floor and let it all out. 

It was the first time he had seen his brave ishita in that condition and it broke him down even more than her. He felt guilty as he thought ishita had always done so much for him and his family and as a husband what has he given her back? Insults ? humiliation? Tears and anguish? He blamed himself for the mess and took out his beer bottle and started drinking sitting down on the floor as he brooded and cried over how much he had hurt ishita who was his legally wedded wife.

At around 3 in the night , ishita woke up wid a start in her room and she was drenched in sweat completely. She had seen a nightmare and when mihika asked her to calm down and sleep again , she said she was having some uneasy feeling. She said-" Mujhe kuch theek nahi lag raha hai miku...bechaini si ho rahi hai.." she kept thinking for a while and then suddenly remembering something asked mihika-" miku...raman yahan aaye the kya thodi der pehle? Why do I have a feeling ki he is not fine at the moment? Bata Mujhe who yahan aaye the kya? Unki kya baat hui tujhse ? bol na?"

Mihika said-" haan akka who actually aap rote rote bahar balcony mein hi so gayi thi and jeeju saw u from his room. He came here and saw u shivering and crying while sleeping and he picked u up and made u lie on the bed. Also he was disturbed seeing u in that state ...he told me to look after u ...that's what I feel..."

This was it for ishita..she knew her feeling was right. She realized how raman must have been blaming himself for her suffering and harming himself. She knew her husband that gauge his reaction in such a situation and she did not take and minute and getting up from the bed , she told mihika-" miku main raman ke paas jaa rahi hun..just keep the front door open..i might or might not come back..sambhaal lena plz." Before mihika cud even nod..ishita ran like she was in marathon to bhalla house and luckily found the door to the bhalla house unlocked.

She stepped in silently and went to her room and what she saw stupefied her. Raman was half lying on the floor , in a semi-conscious state and all around him were pieces of broken glass and his hands were bleeding badly. 

He had broken his beer glass to punish himself and now lied heavily drunk muttering something inaudible to himself. Ishita sprang forth into action as she closed the door of the room behind her and went to raman and tried to bring him back to senses by shaking his face. She held his face and said-" raman raman utho..hosh mein aao what have u done raman...yeh sab kya kiya hai aapne? Kitna khoon beh raha hai...utho raman for god sake talk to me..utho na..."

After few minutes as raman realized ishita was infront of him , he got alert and woke up. All his hangover washed away and he just rubbed his eyes, sat up wid difficulty and said-" ishita..tum?" as if not believing that she was there.

Ishita looked at him and said-" haan main raman aur kaun..yeh sab kya kiya hai aapne? Kitna khoon beh raha hai...utho abhi utho aur upar bed par chalo.."

She made him stand wid difficulty and  dragged him to the bed. She made her sit wid the support of headrest of bed and brought out the first aid box from the side table and took out an antiseptic and cotton. Raman was amazed to see the woman in front of him...he said-" ishita."

She started scolding him -" ishita...kya ishita raman? Yeh kya kar rahe the aap? Kitni chot lagi hai..khoon beh gaya hai...aur aap aise drink karke akele yahan...agar main nahin aati toh aapko kuch bhi ho sakta tha raman...kar kya rahe the aap? Karna kya chahte the?"

He cud not take her scolding more and pulled back his hand saying-" rehne do ishita leave it...koi zaroorat nahi hai meri help karne ki..i dnt deserve it ishita...main khud tumhe itni chot deta hun ..uske saamne toh yeh chot kuch bhi nahi hai...rehne do Mujhe aise hi...issi haal ke laayak hun main...achcha hi hota agar tum nahi aati.. marr jaata main..kissa hi khatam ho jaata..."

Before he cud continue further he got a light slap on his face as ishita came into action, wid anger she said-" kya bakwaas kiye jaa rahe ho? How dare u raman? Aapne marne ki baat kaise ki? Agar problem hui hai aaj ghar mein that means aap har cheez ka dosh apne sar le loge?"

Raman said angrily yet wid tears in his eyes-" I deserve this only ishita..maine tumhe itni badi chot di thi ki yeh to..."

Ishita interrupted him-" aur aapke apne aap ko injure karne se meri chot theek ho jayegi? I will get my respect back? Paagal ho kya aap? Darpok ho ek number ke..problem ko face karne ki bajaye aap iss tarah childish harkatein karke aap bhaag rahe ho real problems se...and now just stop ur drama and let me bandage ur hand ..bas chup ho jao ab."

Seeing her this angry he got quiet and she started cleaning up her hand and then applied the medicine, blew air on it and bandaged it properly. He saw she had welled up tears in her eyes and cud understand that this was becoz she cud not see him in pain. He was hit by the intensity of her emotions towards her and as she kept back the first aid box , he said-" thank u ishita...tumne ek baar phir meri help kar di and I got to know how useless I am."

She got exasperated , looked at him and said-" kisne kaha aap useless ho raman? Kyun soch rahe ho aap aisa? Ek problem huyi hai na ghar mein...thode din mein normal ho jaayega sab kuch...itna stress kyun lete ho aap?"

He started crying openly now and said-" kyunki main tumhe waise nahi dekh sakta jaise aaj dekha...balcony mein jiss tarah tum ro rahi thi ghanton tak and u slep their shivering and crying ishita ...toot gaya main tumhe iss haal mein dekhke.."

She looked at him and holding his hand said-" main jaanti hun..toh phir aap socho ki aapko aise dekhkar mera bhi same reaction hoga na ya nahi?"

He realized what she was trying to say. She was saying that their feelings were mutual and she knew that. She continued-"aapke iss tarah apne aap ko hurt karne se problem solve hogi kya?"

He nodded his head for a no and she said-" toh phir? Raman rona alag baat hai..it lets u get free sometimes par iss tarah chot laga lena is so childish..."

He said-" I am sorry ishita...for whatever I did earlier in the day as well as now."

She just patted his hand and said-" its ok raman ..ab so jao kal baat karte hain." And as she got up to leave,he held her wrist gently and said-" ishita plzzz mat jao..yahin ruk jao mere paas..i dnt think main akele so paaunga aaj...plz..."

She cud see his broken and pleading state in his eyes and she did not have the heart to refuse it so she said-"theek hai." And sat beside him on the bed. What he did next surprised her to the core as he moved aisde on the bed and lied down making space for her to lie down beside him. 

They had never shared that kind of intimacy ever before but at that moment she felt a strong urge to lie in his arms and she silently lied down beside him , his hand becoming a cushion for her head. After minutes of silence when she did not speak up , raman cud gather that she was still upset and he said-" ishita...abhi tak gussa ho?"

Ishita heaved an exasperated sigh and said-" haan raman hun...aap kyun karte ho aisa haan? Aap soch sakte ho ki aapko aaj kuch bhi ho sakta tha? agar main nahi aati toh aap yeh khoon bahate rehte and zyada khoon beh jaata toh? Raman aap itne careless kaise ho sakte ho?"

He knew she had got hell of a worried for him and he said in an apologetic tone-" I ..i am really sorry ishita..i got so carried away seeing u in that condition...kya karun mujhse tumhara dard dekha nahi gaya yaar...tum nafrat karti hongi na bhi mujhse after all that happened in the house today?"

She understood how scared he had got of her hating him and how her tears had affected him and she felt blessed to have a partner like him. She tried to rest in fears and said-" raman...aap soch kaise lete ho yeh sab? Haan main aapse gussa hun jo aaj hua uske baad par nafrat kyun karungi main aapse? Kabhi nafrat nahi kar sakti main aapse raman...aapki galti nahi thi aaj jo hua usmein...aapne kisi ki side nahi li yeh dekha maine par amma Mujhe lekar chali gayi..u did not send  me away raman...par..."

Raman-" par kya ishita?"

Ishita-" Mujhe sirf aapse iss baat par gussa hai ki aapne kuch bhi nahi bola jab amma Mujhe lekar gayi toh...kuch toh bolte ek baar toh rokte amma ko..."

He knew he had failed her and he said wid a teary voice-" main galat tha ishita par Mujhe uss waqt kuch samajh mein hi nahi aaya...main isse pehle ki kuch bol paata amma took u away aur phir maine socha ki jiss ghar mein tumhari itni insult hui hai tumhe wahan nahi hona chahiye tab tak jab tak I dnt prove that u are innocent.."

She was amazed at the depth and emotional side of this man and she looked into his eyes and said-" I know raman..main samajh rahi hun par..mujhe uss time self respect wagera se upar aapka trust chahiye tha...agar aap Mujhe rokte na toh main ek baar mein ruk jaati coz what matters the most to me is ur trust on me raman...nothing else..."

He looked into her eyes and they shared an intense eyelock amazed at the amount of love, concern and respect they both had for each other. Nothing mattered at that moment till raman said-" I am sorry ishita.. plz Mujhe maaf kar do kabhi Mujhe chodkar mat jana au raise mat rona jaise aaj ro rahi thi...plz."

She said-" its ok raman..nahi jaaungi aapko chodkar par aap bhi aaj jaisi bachchon wali harkat dobara nahi karoge...mujhe bhi dard hota hai aapko aise dekhkar raman..."

He asked-" ishita hum dono ko ek doosre ko dard mein dekhkar dard hota hai,hai na?"

She just said-"hmmm toh?"

Raman-" toh ek kaam karenge aaj ke baad ek doosre ko dard denge nahi...balki dard baant lenge...aadha ho jayega...theek hai?"

She chuckled at his solution and said-" theek hai done."

He asked-" u trust me right?"

Ishita-" I do...fully."

Raman-" toh phir I promise main sab sahi kar dunga..kal ki subah nayi subah hogi jo tumhari izzat tumhe waapis laakar degi...yeh vada raha.."

She found solace in his words and said-" I know raman jaanti hun aap aisa hi karoge..i trust u raman."

Raman-" ok then so jao ab..sab bhool kar so jao."

She said-"aap bhi."

He pecked her forehead lightly and she snuggled even closer to him as they drifted off to deep peaceful slumber wid a sweet smile on their faces.

One soul who was standing outside and watching this was elated and emotional. Mihika was damn happy to see her akka and jeeju that way and she knew that as long as these 2 were beside each other, no force of the world can do them apart. Their relation , their love wud overpower everything that wud come in their way and their wud be a happily ever after marriage truly.

And her belief proved to be true as when ruhi came back from her friend's house next morning she remembered at simmi bua's bangles which she had taken for hiding in the house while playing wid shravu the previous day. She had hid them in her ishimaa's wardrobe feeling that sharvu wud not be able 2 find them there and in her excitement of having fun wid her friends , she had forgotten simmi's bangles in ishita's almirah.

Ishita was as expected not aware of simmi's bangles in her wardrobe and this had led to all the drama in the house. Hearing the real story simmi and toshiji were most guilty and begged ishita to forgive them which she did easily as she knew they were ultimately her family and as long as her husband was wid her, for her , he wud not allow anyone to harm her or her self respect and nothing else mattered to her anymore.

so how did u like it? eagerly waiting 4 some good lengthy reviews plz.

Loveโค๏ธ

Shivangi

mamtasingla thumbnail
superb chapter
raman is blaming himself for ishita' state๐Ÿ˜ญ
their conversation is very emotional
so ruhi stole that bangles for playing hide and seek game๐Ÿ˜ฒ
continue soon
thnkx 4 pm
Edited by mamtasingla - 8 years ago
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Shivangi..
It was an emotional override..
Both found peace at last..
IshRa is a bliss...
Keep up the good work..
ranisa123 thumbnail
wow it's really beautiful and emotional update dr. loved ishra conversation most.loved how raman give space to ishita on the bed.at last everything sorted. yes nobody can separate ishra,because they are unique. i love this ts dr. u end it so nicely. do write more dr. thanks for the pm.
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Get emotional seeing dem both in dis condition... 
NYC ending..
Lyk it. 
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
kras thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's superb 
Emotional so painful