Ishra TS -Dard tumko bhi hai dard humko bhi hai last pt pg 7

Posted: 8 years ago
hey all i am back wid a new TS on ishra and as most of my works are , this one never happened in show and is set in early stages of ishra's marriage. its something very random which came to me like a brainwave so i dnt know if u will like it or not.i am very apprehensive abt this one.😕

i am updating the first part so that u can decide if u want it 2 continue or not.

Part 1

It was a terrible long day in bhalla household as there was really a storm faced by the relations of the house. In the evening suddenly simmi started panicking for her gold bangles and when the entire house was searched ,surprisingly bangles were found among ishita's clothes in the wardrobe. 

Ishita was surprised as to how they reached there but she was shocked wid what followed. Simmi started accusing her of being a thief and apart from papaji , no other member really stood up for her in the entire house. It had been 6 months since she had been married to raman and she had thought that this family had accepted her as a daughter-in-law atleast if not a daughter but her trance was broken as she saw simmi shouting and insulting her and everybody being a mere spectator.

Toshiji also silently sided wid her daughter and when raman came home , he was shocked to hear what had transpired. He tried to argue wid simmi telling here there wud be a misunderstanding but she did not budge. He saw ishita standing silently in a corner shedding tears and he knew she was not the culprit, it was surely something else and he did not know how to know abt it.

Simmi said she wud leave the house right then if ishita stayed there and although raman shouted back at her telling her to do whatever she wants but amma came and dragged ishita away to iyer house before he cud stop her , talk to her or apologize to her for his sister's behavior. Toshiji was glad that matter ended for the day but raman's mind and heart were in turmoil as he knew ishita wud feel that he did not trust her and so did not stop her. He wanted to tell her he did care for her and trusted her but did not knew how he cud get her back her self respect without finding the entire truth.

he did not have any food and did not even talk to anyone showing them how disgusted he was wid their behavior. He sat in his room but was itching to meet ishita, to talk to her and decided to go to his balcony as he knew ishita's room's balcony faced his balcony and if lucky maybe he wud be able to see her atleast.

He stepped out into his balcony and saw the lights of ishita's room on but she was not in the balcony. After few minutes he saw her walking out into her balcony and seeing her face he knew she was terribly disturbed. She had welled up tears in her eyes and started staring at the night sky aimlessly and was lost in some other world. She did not even glance towards his balcony although he was silently praying that she does look at him for once so that he cud convey her something through his eyes.

After few minutes what happened was something raman never expected as he saw ishita tearing up and sinking down to the floor of the balcony as she started crying her heart out. She hugged her knees tightly and sobbed uncontrollably as if to pour out all her pain in her tears. 

He broke down seeing her like that as he had never seen her Jhansi ki rani in such a vulnerable state. After around 15 minutes when he cud not take any more of her crying, he moved back to his room helplessly as he prayed to god that she stopped crying soon and goes back to her room.

He sat down on the floor of his room beside his bed and started pouring a drink for himself as he knew nothing cud help him at that moment apart from his drink. He sipped slowly one drink for around 1 hour and decided to check on ishita for the last time before he drowned himself completely into his sorrows.

As he stepped out into his balcony again what he saw next made him completely stunned as he saw ishita still sitting down in her balcony leaning on the wall and it looked as if she had exhausted due to crying sleep had overtaken her as she was not conscious and her eyes were mostly closed and yet she was in turmoil as per her facial expressions. 

She was shivering hugging herself tightly as night had made environment cooler. Raman checked the time to be 2 am in the night and he knew everybody at her home also must have slept so calling mihika was not an option. He thought for a while and then took out iyer house's spare key from ishita's drawer in their room and ran to the iyer house.

After few minutes he was standing outside the door of iyer house thinking if he shld go in or not? Finally he decided that whether right or wrong he had to go in as he cud not leave ishita in the balcony in that condition in this cool weather. He inserted the key into the door and opened the lock noiselessly. He saw hall to be dark and empty as he had expected and taking a deep breath he stepped inside the house and closed the door behind him without making a noise.

He silently tip toed to ishita's room and hoped that he shld not be caught by anyone especially by her amma. Mihika who had stepped out to have water was surprised to see her jeeju entering the house like thieves but she knew he was here for ishita and so she followed him to see what wud happen next.

Raman went to ishita's room and as expected he saw her still lying in the balcony crying , shivering as well as sleeping at the same time. she was in half lying position beside the wall and he knew If he did not help her , her back wud be in trauma by the morning. He went towards her and as he stepped closer to her , he whispered-" ishita...utho..."

She just mumbled something inaudible but got restless and started wriggling and crying again. He understood there was no point in waking her up and so he sent silent prayers and tenderly picked her up in his arms , trying not to disturb her weak sleep at all. He picked her up like some invaluable possession and took her to bed and made her lie there comfortably. He adjusted her pillow and tucked her in the blanket and sat beside her as he found she had gripped his hand firmly.

He saw marks of tears and worry on her face and realized she was crying even in her sleep. Infact she had cried so much that she was still hiccuping due to crying and without wasting a moment, he wiped her tears away gently and said-" ishita rona band karo plz.. sab theek ho jayega plz dnt cry."

As if she heard him in sleep , she started mumbling-" maine chori nahi ki..i didn't why does no one believe me? Raman bhi nahi vishwas karte mujhpe? Unhe bhi lagta hai main chor hun?" and tears started flowing from her eyes again. He cud not take it any longer and wiping all her tears frantically , he cupped her face in his hands  and whispered-" tum chor nahi ho ishita...I believe u ..mujhe tumpar poora bharosa hai...ro mat plzz. Main sab theek kar dunga I promise." She had opened her eyes for few seconds in between her sleep and when she saw raman close to her patting her head and wiping her tears , hugging her from sideways...it was as if she found solace in that hug and drifted off to peaceful sleep finally.

Raman was glad she had understood him even while sleeping and he kissed her lightly on her forehead and saying-" I am sorry ishita..i promise main sab theek kar dunga." He went out of the room and saw mihika standing there. He knew mihika wud not intervene and he just told her-" mihika plzz tum aaj ab ishita ke paas hi so jao..main nahi chahta ki who uth jaaye aur phir se rone lage plzz."

Mihika just smiled , nodded and said-" I understand jeeju aap tension mat lo..main hun ab akka ke saath...aap bhi jakar so jao..u need sleep."

precap- how ishu goes to bhalla house and finds raman in pain and ishra patch up

so hows it?  continuation depends on u guys whether u want it or not.

part 2 pg 7

Love❤️

Shivangi

Edited by shivangi838 - 8 years ago
Congrats for new story 
Awesome start
continue soon
congrats dr for ur new story. it's really beautiful and emotional update. continue soon. thanks for the pm dr.
hey Shiva, lvd the update.
poor ishu.
I'm sure Raman will prove her innocent.
n pls remember me if I ever forget to cmntEdited by AshmiShahul - 8 years ago
Congratulations for new story
And it's amazing
I love it
So emotional and beautiful
shivangi its awesome start!
im loving it takes me back to old yhm days!
update soon
Superb 
Congratulations 
Continue Soon 
Thanks For The PM
i lyk d title..
nyc updte
plz continue soon'
tq 4 pm
:)
congrats for the new story
awesome update shivangi
update soon
thnks 4 pm
Hi  Shivangi,
Beautiful start

You can leave it half-way please complete the story.