Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WanderingNomad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Durga30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wowww. .this part is so painful and intense. .I can't able to put in words..its amazing yaar. .I feel the pain of sidni with ur story. ..awesome. ..loved ur writing. ..lots of twist and truns in sidni's life...waiting fr ur update. ..
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow vidya i read all the parts ant one go and must say u have witten it very well loved itπŸ‘
this last update was so much intenseπŸ‘ superb 
excited fr next part do continue soonsoon please please
just excited fr nxt update😳
palsman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What a story dear... bravo no words to describe ur work
abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg...I m in intense shock... Ufff..what s thisss...I m almost teary eyed..just imagining NiVi in it..😭..noo...it was so intended..I mean..I couldn't even imagine..it was so hesrbreakimg...pls continue soon..I wama know..wat wil.happen now...this s tryely heartbreaking u wrote it brilliantly...
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U brought shabnam back in the picture!! I could imagine the entire thing in my mind... God shabby is such a psycho... Roshni got hurt too much!! Poor girl didnt get a rest even for a min... The best was their hug n remembering their memories! I liked it when sid was forced to say i hate u to roshni... Overall it was too much pain... But i loved it and obviously roshni wont die maybe ML or something but it was interesting!
shabana1993 thumbnail
awww bhaut bhaut intense love tha yeh awesome well done great work plzzz continue soon eagerly waiting for next part plzzz😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
WanderingNomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: myfavvirman

Wowww. .this part is so painful and intense. .I can't able to put in words..its amazing yaar. .I feel the pain of sidni with ur story. ..awesome. ..loved ur writing. ..lots of twist and truns in sidni's life...waiting fr ur update. ..

Awww.. Thank you so much darling!! a writer feels successful if the words touch the soul of the reader. :) and yes this part was intense it had pain but it had their love and passion. do watch for next update - siddharth's new tribulation starts!
WanderingNomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: prathe

wow vidya i read all the parts ant one go and must say u have witten it very well loved itπŸ‘

this last update was so much intenseπŸ‘ superb 
excited fr next part do continue soonsoon please please
just excited fr nxt update😳

And am i loving your excitement or what!! :-) Thank you sooo much Prathe!!
you will certainly love the story from here so do watch for next update but sincere thank you for your love!! :)
WanderingNomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: palsman

What a story dear... bravo no words to describe ur work

This has to be my biggest compliment!! Thank you so much dear one... I'm glad you liked the episodes!! :-)