Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WanderingNomad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: skinnypal

Amazing updates! Loved the family bonding that you showed, or the depth of SidNi's love for each other in your words! I have read till Part 3 yet, will comment for the rest later on! But the song choices were nice, the dialogues were good.. Your writing style is different and i like it! :)

:-) awww i am so glad babyy you liking it!! Means a lot coming from you - i love your stories!! I'm sure you will love part 4 and 5. Read soon and give me your feedback.. Love always!
WanderingNomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosesidni

Woww... u are such a fast updaterπŸ˜ƒ.. I'm just  lagging so much behind.. sorry for late comments.. but I'll read and comment when free, a bit busy now..

Just read part 3.. it was amazingly written, love SidNi interactions and also Patel Khurana interactions.. Keep writing.. will comment on the rest part later😳

haha.. told you i had a story in mind.. just thought to draft that down finally!! but i'm so glad you like it!! Keep reading and do share your feedback on Part V.. I hope you love the combination of story with songs!! Keeps us engaged. :-) Love always darling!
WanderingNomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purni12

Uff..DAT new guy..m scared..

anywatsy ur update was .magical ..I loved ittt...awesome.. Their insecurities uff so awesome :)

Purnii!! Thank you so much fr being consistent reader baby!! I'm so happy you felt the magic.. :-)
will update soon and don't worry.. true love wins right?? remember that Siddharth's insecurities are haunted by Shabby's comment rest he trusts his Roshni more than anything..
i feel right now also in current track of this Kunal Roshni Siddharth, he isn't bothered with another man because he trusts his love, he knows Roshni is only his mate. it is the destiny he is skeptical about. do look for part 6 - will update today (though have an exam day after and need to study + work!! :-( :'( - wish me best please)
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Part 5
PerfectπŸ‘πŸΌ U are a very talented writer.. the way u write dialogues with that feel and also the way u incorporate quotes & songs in b/w.. brilliantπŸ‘πŸ‘ keep writing.. waiting for the next partπŸ˜ƒ
WanderingNomad thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww..awesome... Scary update...😭 that guy nly made sid go in dd car nd made d Cars puncture..idk..what he s gonna d wid roshni😭😭
Anwyas...lobed sidni..scene as usual..😳 sid fear dd fear😭 all was nice...sid should have called raj nf askedna..
Anyways.. Continue soon
P.s
All d best for each nd very work ...u have studies.. Nf all..this new yr wil be gud..dear😊😳
WanderingNomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purni12

Aww..awesome... Scary update...😭 that guy nly made sid go in dd car nd made d Cars puncture..idk..what he s gonna d wid roshni😭😭

Anwyas...lobed sidni..scene as usual..😳 sid fear dd fear😭 all was nice...sid should have called raj nf askedna..
Anyways.. Continue soon
P.s
All d best for each nd very work ...u have studies.. Nf all..this new yr wil be gud..dear😊😳

awww... heart love Purni!! Thank you dear one!
achcha i need one help... how to insert pictures in these posts?? while clicking on insert image it asks for links and all... no other way to insert image? :(
please help anyone.
abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya11

awww... heart love Purni!! Thank you dear one!
achcha i need one help... how to insert pictures in these posts?? while clicking on insert image it asks for links and all... no other way to insert image? :(
please help anyone.

Pictures..u have to upload in imgur..go to imgur .com.. Upload d PIC..watever u want to insert..nd once its uploaded..take d bb code..of it..Thr wil be options..like bb code..copy paste it here...image with be uploaded
shabana1993 thumbnail
awww that is awesome bossom part you are great writer seriously  love u sooo  much πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ very nice part 6 😳😳
amikool143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Awesome
I am scared what will happen to sidni😭who is that guy