Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok read all remaining parts.. Phew so many bad signs! Who is the mystery guy? Her psycho lover? Looking forward to see what happens... Although i didnt like roshni thinking about his touch :P what to do cant see sidni like that :P the diary was nice... Loved the quotes u used.. Though i dont like quotes much but they were nice n aptly used! Greedily asking update next part soon!!
maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg what will happen to sidni
who is that guy 😑
don't know why roshni thinking about that guy
Nia_doll thumbnail
scared for sidni 
awesome
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
super update dear 
wt happend 2 rosh😲😲y is she thinking so much abt unknw guy😭😭😭
wt wil happen 2 sidni 
and dis is scary u c😭😭😭
hpe everything wil b 5n 
do continue soon
Edited by aparnalokam - 8 years ago
NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
awesome
continue soon
NiaDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
amazing dear 
i dont like roshni thinking about some guyπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
WanderingNomad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabana1993

awww that is awesome bossom part you are great writer seriously  love u sooo  much πŸ˜‰ very nice part 6 😳😳

awww Thank you so much dear one!! I'm so glad you've read parts and enjoyed. Thank you for your wishes and do look out for next part... cheers!
WanderingNomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

Ok read all remaining parts.. Phew so many bad signs! Who is the mystery guy? Her psycho lover? Looking forward to see what happens... Although i didnt like roshni thinking about his touch :P what to do cant see sidni like that :P the diary was nice... Loved the quotes u used.. Though i dont like quotes much but they were nice n aptly used! Greedily asking update next part soon!!

hahaha.. awww i am loving all reactions!! believe in true love Pal... and Roshni is not thinking but it is "disturbing" her. moreover remember what she wrote... well Thank you so much for love and appreciation babe... do look out for Part 7 my braveheart! For i know you will like it because the way you write stories, you know what passion and love does!! :-)
WanderingNomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnalokam

super update dear 
wt happend 2 rosh😲😲y is she thinking so much abt unknw guy😭😭😭
wt wil happen 2 sidni 
and dis is scary u c😭😭😭
hpe everything wil b 5n 
do continue soon

:-) believe in true love baby... Thank you so much for appreciation and Part 7 will be updated soon! Cheers.
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vidya11

hahaha.. awww i am loving all reactions!! believe in true love Pal... and Roshni is not thinking but it is "disturbing" her. moreover remember what she wrote... well Thank you so much for love and appreciation babe... do look out for Part 7 my braveheart! For i know you will like it because the way you write stories, you know what passion and love does!! :-)

hehe i do believe in true love - only in reel/fiction world πŸ˜‰ Update soon can't wait! πŸ˜Š