Rizwaan Ahmed Khan - Love the Way You Lie.

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay i couldn't resist but writing down on what we saw today. 

There were so many jumbled up feeling, every single emotion was so consuming that it left the mind with nothing but a haywire of questions - Who IS this man? Rizwaan Ahmed Khan. Who are you?

His goodness consumes us, his pain consumes us , and today , his shrewd outright remorse-less manipulation consumed us. 

So firstly a big applause for the writers to pen down such a deep meaningful character - maybe for the first and the last time in the history of Indian Television, and secondly the actor. Take a bow your rockstar, EVERY SINGLE emotion you depict makes us sit down and analyse it - thats how perfectly you nail it.

Okay now coming to the dark side of Rizwaan Ahmed Khan.

Since the beginning of the show we were exposed to the guilty Rizwaan. A person who was guilty of his demons, guilty of his darkness, guilty of cheating, guilty of lying, guilty of receiving love which wasn't his right, and guilty of being Ishaan. 

We were exposed to the aftermath feeling but not the cause. We saw Rizwaan in excruciating pain of shifting between Ishaan and Rizwaan, we saw him bleeding inside with this rough shift. We saw him hiding and running away from the two biggest realities of his life - on one side Preet and on the other his life mission, we saw him questioning his God, silently looking at his family and feeling guilt .. that is it. 

We knew he is a terrorist, but more than this reality, we focused on the reasons of him becoming a terrorist and that in itself which were heart wrenching, so never really went in the depth of him BEING a terrorist! 

But today, all those reasons and aftermaths took a back seat when Rizwaan Ahmed Khan emerged from his dark alone physice and appeared as a terrorist. 

It felt as if he jerked away his facades and came up out in the open with his darkest side. He stood there, owning it with his eyes and it shook the entire screen with the fear of the monster that was Rizwaan Ahmed Khan. 

He was shrewd, manipulative, liar, cheater - everything. Everything that makes you hate a person! Everything, but still somewhere .. we loved the way he lied!

The Hoodas - whom he loves like a family were there for supporting him, although he was guilty, but today his SUPER EGO - his moralistic check of being Rizwaan didnt let Anything over power it.. 

He stood there listening to everybody defending him, but as soon as they were finsihed - he stepped forward, as if placing them all aside. Thier love, trust, and faith aside and stood in front of shergill to face him. 

It was VERY symbolic how during his ENTIRE conversation with Shergill he DID NOT converse with ANYBODY from the Hooda family. NOBODY. He stood there like  a rock solid mountain focused on his mission - that is it. He wasnt the son, husband, brother defending himself on the basis of the vouches from his relations - it was Rizwaan Ahmed Khan defending his mission. 

I am still amazed at the darkness this man harbors inside him, no wonder his guilt is so immense. He is a monster, remorse less monster with eyes of stone. He looked at Shergill with so much venom in his eyes that it was radiated to everybody standing there. 

He was strong, he was prepared, he was independent. He knew how to save him - he didnt need anybody's help - He was dark, and his darkness was the one that invites you in, like a coal mine.  

You step in the coal mine in search of finding a diamond, and no matter how many diamonds the coal mine gives you .. it ALSO does leave your body black in the end.

That is Rizwaan Ahmed Khan for you - you step inside him you will find a heart of diamond, but with it .. be prepared for embracing the darkness all over your body. 
Edited by Fantasia. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Even before I read this piece, I'm gonna reserve it for my comment tomorrow, once I'm done watching the episode.
Sexy title Kinza btw.😳
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb words Kinza... ❤️ Main aaj bas itna he likhungi... Sense banta hai ya nahi I don't know... Phir bhi...

Manga toh nahi tha maine...lekin sab mil gaya mujhe...

In logon se koi naata nahi hai mera... Lekin rishta mil gaya hain mujhe...
Roz dhoka deta hun main inhe... Lekin vishwaas mila gaya hain mujhe...

Dard toh har jagha mila hai mujhe... Lekin marham bas yahi paya hai maine...
Rona bhool gaya tha yeh dil...Lekin roya main inke liye...

Hasi toh nahi thi naseeb mein...Lekin ab hasta hun saath inke...
Khushi toh kabhi dekhi nahi pehle... Lekin ab har din khushi dikhti hai mujhe...

Laga tha mera pyaar inke liye tha jhoota...lekin saccha kab bangaya pata nahi mujhe...
Kuch cheen ne aaya tha main yaha...lekin mera sab kuch de diya inhe...

❤️

Edited by Loveforlife - 8 years ago
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome episode entirely owned by Iqbal Khan. Really hated Rizwan for what he did today. Cheating the entire hooda family, Preet and outsmarting Shergill.  The writing for the character of Shergill simply sucks because it makes one wonder if agents are really that dumb. So unrealistic and idiotic.
Feel bad for Preet because she will be shattered by Rizwaans truth when it comes out. Looking forward to how the makers handle it. It must be done in a realistic manner.
Edited by wizardofoz2 - 8 years ago
.SoHu. thumbnail
You know Kinza I just mentioned this in one of my replies in the LU thread that in our deep rooted love for Rizwaan, we had forgotten the biggest FACT and that is, he IS a TRAINED terrorist. As you rightly said, all these while we concentrated on the circumstances that led to him being a terrorist but we were unaware of what he can really do BEING one. And that got answered today. I'm sure Iqbal must have been brilliant to say the least in today's episode.
I loved your ananlogy of mines and diamonds. So so true. He is a dark character, no doubt, but nothing in this world can be totally black or totally white. I personally believe each one of us have this grey side to our character. And so I would like to believe that Rizwaan is out and out NOT a black character and that he has proved time and again in the show; how flawless he is in his depiction of love, care and affection inspite of being royally flawed, manipulative and conniving.
.SoHu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Superb words Kinza... ❤️ Main aaj bas itna he likhungi... Sense banta hai ya nahi I don't know... Phir bhi...

Khushi toh kabhi dekhi nahi pehle... Lekin ab har din khushi dikhti hai mujhe...

Laga tha mera pyaar inke liye tha jhoota...lekin saccha kab bangaya pata nahi mujhe...

❤️

Raveena, sachhi bolna. Are u a writer?
Nahi matlab this is so so so beautiful. Mere paas alfaaz nahi hai iske liye.❤️
If THIS does not make sense, then trust me nothing ever WILL.
Take a bow Ravs.😳👏
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WHAT A POST!! !

on one side Preet and on the other his life mission, we saw him questioning his God, silently looking at his family and feeling guilt .. that is it. 

owning it with his eyes and it shook the entire screen with the fear of the monster that was Rizwaan Ahmed Khan. 

, but still somewhere .. we loved the way he lied!

if placing them all aside. Thier love, trust, and faith aside and stood in front of shergill to face him. 

It was VERY symbolic how during his ENTIRE conversation with Shergill he DID NOT converse with ANYBODY from the Hooda family. NOBODY. 

BAS !!!! PERFECT ! AB AUR KYA KAHON! 

he was fully rizwaan today! and YES he did not acknowledge hoodas or preet beacuse he did not want to fall weak. his expression when they were defending spoke everything. 

He is living two lives even as rizwan. he cannot chose between his "family" his love and his mission. 

But today he was the man on a mission. he did everything to make a solid case. he did not depend on any one to save him. love it 

CVS and writers have written an amazing character and hope they always stick to that. let characters dictate story not vice versa. 

THIS SHERGIL RIZWAN WAY BETTER THAN NAINA PREET SAAS BAHU DRAMA. 
Hoping that also dies out next week. and back to RizReet intensity and fun. 

Lovely post! 

Edited by llQueenMinionll - 8 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SoHu.

Even before I read this piece, I'm gonna reserve it for my comment tomorrow, once I'm done watching the episode.

Sexy title Kinza btw.😳

Watch the episode sohu!! mera title toh kuch bhi nai hai! 😳
Will be waiting for your comment once you see the episode 😳
Fantasia. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

❤️

HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THIS raveena .. 

This is going to be my favourite! He was here to avenge but ended up giving everything to them, and this is what will determine his downfall - because he can be evil, but he has a heart , unfortunately that beats! 
Fantasia. thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Awesome episode entirely owned by Iqbal Khan. Really hated Rizwan for what he did today. Cheating the entire hooda family, Preet and outsmarting Shergill.  The writing for the character of Shergill simply sucks because it makes one wonder if agents are really that dumb. So unrealistic and idiotic.

Feel bad for Preet because she will be shattered by Rizwaans truth when it comes out. Looking forward to how the makers handle it. It must be done in a realistic manner.

Iqbal OWNED the screen like a BOSS! there were SO many people in the frame but his awesomeness didnt let us focus on anyone except him! Too much brilliance! 

Exactly thats the point dear, want to hate rizwaan what he did today but still in the end are incapable of. as for Preet, dreading and waiting for the truth revelation at the same time!