Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .SoHu.

You know Kinza I just mentioned this in one of my replies in the LU thread that in our deep rooted love for Rizwaan, we had forgotten the biggest FACT and that is, he IS a TRAINED terrorist. As you rightly said, all these while we concentrated on the circumstances that led to him being a terrorist but we were unaware of what he can really do BEING one. And that got answered today. I'm sure Iqbal must have been brilliant to say the least in today's episode.

I loved your ananlogy of mines and diamonds. So so true. He is a dark character, no doubt, but nothing in this world can be totally black or totally white. I personally believe each one of us have this grey side to our character. And so I would like to believe that Rizwaan is out and out NOT a black character and that he has proved time and again in the show; how flawless he is in his depiction of love, care and affection inspite of being royally flawed, manipulative and conniving.

Totally agreed sohu, he harbours two extremes in his body - one extreme was revealed to us very early, and we did know about the existence of the other extreme but we never knew it will leave a print on our hearts as deep as the good one did. That is what makes him good and bad at the same time sohu, in other words - grey .

You step inside him you will find diamonds, but with it, a whole lot of darkness! He harbors both these sides inside him eventually falling into the grey category 

P. S- GO WATCH THE EPII!! 😳
Fantasia. thumbnail

Originally posted by: llQueenMinionll

WHAT A POST!! !

on one side Preet and on the other his life mission, we saw him questioning his God, silently looking at his family and feeling guilt .. that is it. 

owning it with his eyes and it shook the entire screen with the fear of the monster that was Rizwaan Ahmed Khan. 

, but still somewhere .. we loved the way he lied!

if placing them all aside. Thier love, trust, and faith aside and stood in front of shergill to face him. 

It was VERY symbolic how during his ENTIRE conversation with Shergill he DID NOT converse with ANYBODY from the Hooda family. NOBODY. 

BAS !!!! PERFECT ! AB AUR KYA KAHON! 

he was fully rizwaan today! and YES he did not acknowledge hoodas or preet beacuse he did not want to fall weak. his expression when they were defending spoke everything. 

He is living two lives even as rizwan. he cannot chose between his "family" his love and his mission. 

But today he was the man on a mission. he did everything to make a solid case. he did not depend on any one to save him. love it 

CVS and writers have written an amazing character and hope they always stick to that. let characters dictate story not vice versa. 

THIS SHERGIL RIZWAN WAY BETTER THAN NAINA PREET SAAS BAHU DRAMA. 
Hoping that also dies out next week. and back to RizReet intensity and fun. 

Lovely post! 

Awww merey liye bhi gif! 😳😳 Thank you so much ishaa!! 😳😳

yes all this is atleast relevant to the story! Bilal Naina crap is nothing but time fillers! total nonsense! 

and loved where you said that today he didnt interact because ishaan cannot make him suceed in his mission and today he couldnt NOT afford falling weak, so he kept Ishaan totally at bay until Shergill left! and i a now looking forward how do they handle and manage after this. 

Absolutely loving every bit! 
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thats what!!! his guilt will be tearing him apart! 
Yeah total fillers, hope naina thing stops next week. 
Exoctica thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Edited by Exoctica - 8 years ago
alwaysfun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Guys pta nahi kyun...but I beg to differ on Rizwan today...

I don't hate him but I love him for what he did today...and what he did was completely necessary for him, for Preet and for his family...He couldn't have Shergill win over him atleast not today...when this was the most important day of Sid's life and of the Hooda family...The family that has given him everything...no one can give a stranger so unparalleled love and trust in just 4 years of time frame...So how could he spoil everything for them...that too now...

He would never ever want them to find out his truth so that even when he leaves they just remember him as Ishaan...the one who was there for everyone everytime...He would never destroy Ishaan's image...and so what he did today was perfect from each and every angle...He did not use anyone...In fact he protected everyone's trust and love for him and for themselves... 

Imagine the guilt, the questions, the doubts that would have crept in everyone had his truth come out today or the guilt that would come when the truth would come out later...No one could live with that guilt, those questions or doubts of not being able to recognize a person who has been staying with you for so long...together with a huge guilt of destroying Preet's life by getting her married to Rizwan...It would be a huge guilt, a huge burden on everyone's heart and soul...and Rizwan would never let that happen...and that's what he did today...He stopped that guilt, those questions and doubts from seeping in...

Think about the doubts that everyone would have had for Kavya...that whether she also belongs to them or not...or is she also a part of his mission or plan?? Think what would that little girl would have had to bear...Rizwan would never let that happen to her...He could never snatch that happiness from his little angel...So again what he did today was to save everyone and to save Kavya..(his little angel)

Lot of you said that while communicating with Shergill he pushed aside his family, their love, their trust and did not communicate with everyone else...he came out in the front...

Yups because he is that wall of the family through which nothing could pass...as said by Neeti...and he proved that...he couldn't have hidden behind their defences not when they all believe in him and trust him so much...What he did was as a Son, a husband, a brother because he could not let his past or his mission destroy his family...nor could he let Shergill's suspicion destroy his mission...

I do not consider him a monster nor do I consider him ruthless...I consider him a fighter...one who fought to keep everything and everyone he loves or considers his own safe...

Manipulative yes..calculative yes...because when you love someone to such an extent that in no ways you would want your past or your present to hurt them you would do anything...and I mean it...anything to keep it away from them...even if it means sacrificing yourself...

His dialogue that koi bhi aakar aise Hooda's ke function ko kharab nahi kar sakta...a simple implication of the fact that till he is there...nothing can go wrong...

According to me today's epi saw the perfect amalgamation of both the negative (to save his mission) and the positive (to save his family) side of Rizwan in a situation where he could have lost everything had he not blended together...He couldn't have been just good...nor could he have been just bad...and the ease with which the two blended was a force majeure.

Edited by alwaysfun - 8 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail

Originally posted by: alwaysfun

Guys pta nahi kyun...but I beg to differ on Rizwan today...

I don't hate him but I love him for what he did today...and what he did was completely necessary for him, for Preet and for his family...He couldn't have Shergill win over him atleast not today...when this was the most important day of Sid's life and of the Hooda family...The family that has given him everything...no one can give a stranger so unparalleled love and trust in just 4 years of time frame...So how could he spoil everything for them...that too now...

He would never ever want them to find out his truth so that even when he leaves they just remember him as Ishaan...the one who was there for everyone everytime...He would never destroy Ishaan's image...and so what he did today was perfect from each and every angle...He did not use anyone...In fact he protected everyone's trust and love for him and for themselves... 

Imagine the guilt, the questions, the doubts that would have crept in everyone had his truth come out today or the guilt that would come when the truth would come out later...No one could live with that guilt, those questions or doubts of not being able to recognize a person who has been staying with you for so long...together with a huge guilt of destroying Preet's life by getting her married to Rizwan...It would be a huge guilt, a huge burden on everyone's heart and soul...and Rizwan would never let that happen...and that's what he did today...He stopped that guilt, those questions and doubts from seeping in...

Think about the doubts that everyone would have had for Kavya...that whether she also belongs to them or not...or is she also a part of his mission or plan?? Think what would that little girl would have had to bear...Rizwan would never let that happen to her...He could never snatch that happiness from his little angel...So again what he did today was to save everyone and to save Kavya..(his little angel)

Lot of you said that while communicating with Shergill he pushed aside his family, their love, their trust and did not communicate with everyone else...he came out in the front...

Yups because he is that wall of the family through which nothing could pass...as said by Neeti...and he proved that...he couldn't have hidden behind their defences not when they all believe in him and trust him so much...What he did was as a Son, a husband, a brother because he could not let his past or his mission destroy his family...nor could he let Shergill's suspicion destroy his mission...

I do not consider him a monster nor do I consider him ruthless...I consider him a fighter...one who fought to keep everything and everyone he loves or considers his own safe...

Manipulative yes..calculative yes...because when you love someone to such an extent that in no ways you would want your past or your present to hurt them you would do anything...and I mean it...anything to keep it away from them...even if it means sacrificing yourself...

His dialogue that koi bhi aakar aise Hooda's ke function ko kharab nahi kar sakta...a simple implication of the fact that till he is there...nothing can go wrong...

According to me today's epi saw the perfect amalgamation of both the negative (to save his mission) and the positive (to save his family) side of Rizwan in a situation where he could have lost everything had he not blended together...He couldn't have been just good...nor could he have been just bad...and the ease with which the two blended was a force majeure.

Riya what i feel is that he wasnt defending sid's marriage from Shergill, he was protecting himself. I believe that he saves his family from Atif and Sana, because they are a threat to Hoodas, like that day he saved Kuku! shergill can never be a threat to Hoodas! Shergill was only a threat to rizwaan and thus he saved himelf. 

But u put across ur point of view wonderfully riya! point to ponder on 😳
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww thanks Sohu and Kinza..🤗 I am no writer re.. 😊
Fantasia. thumbnail
You ARE a writer raveena ⭐️
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I just saw this episode and I was floored by the performance of Iqbal. Rizwan was 100% on form today. At each juncture I was actually wondering how he was going to get out of this one. But each time he did it with penache. Shergill just kept going, and so did Rizwan! He had control of the situation! I agree with another comment here. We forgot watching Rizwan as Ishaan that he is actually a trained operative. He has been trained since childhood to carry out these sort of missions. To hide in plain sight. To win people's trust and then double cross them! THAT is his life's work! 

Yes I loved the way he lied! Yes he betrayed the Hooda's and Preet, but you knew that was coming. Ugly as it was, this is what was always going to happen! I was so impressed with the build up and then how it all crashed and burned for Shergill! The darkness inside Rizwaan is clear! Even surrounded by so many adoring people, he is completely alone! His character is one of the better written characters I have come across in my journey of Indian TV! Iqbal was 200% the right choice for this role. I have never seen him in action before, but I am floored by the depth of his performance. He doesn't even need dialogues! It's that good. 

Question is...what now? Shergill openly accused him and openly got shot down. Now what will he do? I can only imagine the level of betrayal that Preet and the Hooda's are going to face very soon!
Fantasia. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I just saw this episode and I was floored by the performance of Iqbal. Rizwan was 100% on form today. At each juncture I was actually wondering how he was going to get out of this one. But each time he did it with penache. Shergill just kept going, and so did Rizwan! He had control of the situation! I agree with another comment here. We forgot watching Rizwan as Ishaan that he is actually a trained operative. He has been trained since childhood to carry out these sort of missions. To hide in plain sight. To win people's trust and then double cross them! THAT is his life's work! 

Yes I loved the way he lied! Yes he betrayed the Hooda's and Preet, but you knew that was coming. Ugly as it was, this is what was always going to happen! I was so impressed with the build up and then how it all crashed and burned for Shergill! The darkness inside Rizwaan is clear! Even surrounded by so many adoring people, he is completely alone! His character is one of the better written characters I have come across in my journey of Indian TV! Iqbal was 200% the right choice for this role. I have never seen him in action before, but I am floored by the depth of his performance. He doesn't even need dialogues! It's that good. 

Question is...what now? Shergill openly accused him and openly got shot down. Now what will he do? I can only imagine the level of betrayal that Preet and the Hooda's are going to face very soon!

Hey dear, sorry i dont know your name 😳

What a wonderful post, Iqbal made me a tenfold times bigger fan of his in friday's episode - HOW FLAWLESS WAS HE, and as for his choice of role - BRAVO! He is getting a chance to play a role of his lifetime and i a so happy, proud and amazed for his performance. 

Yes Rizwan is dark, its like we knew this reality all along but were always shielded from his darkness, but on friday he came out in the open with his dark mannerisms and how he scared us all! everybody watching it was shuddered by his remorse less shrewdness and how MUCH i enjoyed it!! The writers did a commendable job and Iqbal added his master stroke to make it one of the BESTEST episodes till date. 

as for future, so Shergill did manage to plant a seed of doubt, the Hoodas may not realize it now but it has been planted and it will be watered slow and steady with Rizwaan's actions now, the things which were easily ignored by everyone before will now unconsciously be linked to Shergill's accusations and will lead to the final revelation i suppose 

@BOLD - THIS. This is Rizwaan and Iqbal gave life to this abstract feeling with his acting! 
Edited by Fantasia. - 8 years ago