Users

Frequent Posters

.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I know I'm super late for posting here but but but I forgot totally😭
Lekin koi nahi I'm here, toh ab padh lenaa meri bakwas😆

Okay , so the episode was swaglicious😳😆
Too much of SWAG and Rizwaan.. Oh my my my what a dhamakedaar defence that was.👏
Shergill was flabbergasted, flustered aur uski shakal dekhne layak thi😆
I can't fathom the fact why shergill is so overconfident specially when he knows that he has to tackle terrorists who are so calculative and well trained and have managed to fool the government for the past five years.? 
It's baffling to see such sheer stupidity on his part, and honestly I'm royally disappointed with the makers with shergill's character sketch. It's absurd, unrealistic and hilarious. I so want him sacked and want a new RAW agent who is worthy of Rizwaan's brilliance. Period! 

Okay coming to Rizwaan's defence. It was a w.o.w moment. They way he stepped ahead and put forward his points of defence was brilliant. As many have said, he did not hide behind the back of the Hoodas but was ready to be his own knight and safeguard his identity. 
Hoodas have some serious double standards man. They did not even think for a while before defending Riz kyunki he is their blood but jab Preet ki baari aati hai she is treated as some piece of shit. She is doubted and her intentions are questioned which is simply disgusting.😡
However, Rizwaan looked a bit disconnected from Preet. In fact 'Ab theek hoon' did not give me those typical RizReet feels which otherwise would have made me go insaneee! I guess he is trying to hide his emotional vulnerabilities while paying more attention to the mission now. His mission is taking a upper hand at the moment and also since he is already guilt stricken, probably he wants to shy away from Preet too. Cause with each defensive word Preet says in his favour. His guilt is surpassing its summit and the guilt is weighing him down, which he just CANNOT afford now!

But it was total Rizwaan swag man. And and and the fangirl in me seeti maarofied. Haaye😳
Iqbal rocked it. I love this man buss! 😳
Edited by .SoHu. - 8 years ago